GTA Online
48 replies to this topic
Dust
  • Dust

Debater & Speculator 🌐 RANK 1151

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:16 AM

The Hunter better eat jets for breakfast.

• ten-a-penny, Alvarez, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

Yawn.

I think this answers the question as to what will happen to GTA Online when Red Dead Redemption 2 is released (as if it wasn't obvious to begin with). Nothing. Nothing is going to happen to GTA Online as all Rockstar has to do is release a car or an Adversary Mode every few weeks or so and the masses of fanboys will be right back to kissing their asses. It's ridiculous.

/unpopularopinion

Nah. They said they were going to update with more game modes like CEO/MC if you had just read it. There's no way they are going to stop updating when RDR2 comes out, it makes too much money. Not everyone is into a cowboy game. The first one was garbage in my opinion. Also why be so condescending? What's so wrong with people enjoying the new updates whatever they may be? I hate to use this word but you're just a hater. Not even as dignified as a troll.
  • iLLYHiGHROLLER and HeavyDuke like this

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

Koh-Nuh-Tah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:56 AM Edited by DM98xKONATA, 03 March 2017 - 01:57 AM.

>Implying the hunter is coming.

Would be nice to see it though.

• Darth Absentis likes this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:06 AM

I hate to use this word but you're just a hater.

Then don't, because you're sorely mistaken.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

The first one was garbage in my opinion.

Red Dead Revolver wasn't garbage, but a work of art - in my opinion.

As for the rest of the post, meh - he's entitled to the posession of his own vibe. I can get where he's coming from in terms of adversary modes and drip-fed cars too. It's only that I've got a chance at getting something specific I've wanted that's keeping me happy. 

• ten-a-penny, Tails Prower and The-Irish-Hunter like this

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:06 AM

It would get me back into the game. Slightly hyped for this.

FrostEclipse
  • FrostEclipse

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

Well I'm screwed.

Spent 3 mil on a hydra a week ago.

Planning to sell my PS4 and build a desktop during May but character transfers will close by then... what do I do...

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

I'll probably never try it but I'm interested to see how the Top Down adversary mode works. Guess it's cool they're still thinking about the classic GTA games.

Also, it'd be a massive troll not to include the Hunter in the military/gunrunning update at this point.

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Cave Canem

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

There's no way they are going to stop updating when RDR2 comes out, it makes too much money. Not everyone is into a cowboy game. The first one was garbage in my opinion. 

Mate, if you're talking about Red Dead Redemption, you're a fringe.

Pastry
  • Pastry

im fed up with this worl

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

~snip snap~

Nah. They said they were going to update with more game modes like CEO/MC if you had just read it. There's no way they are going to stop updating when RDR2 comes out, it makes too much money. Not everyone is into a cowboy game. The first one was garbage in my opinion. Also why be so condescending? What's so wrong with people enjoying the new updates whatever they may be? I hate to use this word but you're just a hater. Not even as dignified as a troll.

I'm pretty certain Rockstar said something about wanting to discontinue the updates but Take-Two kept pushing them to make more (gotta get that dolla). Don't quote me on that though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they released one final pack and ended it soon.

• CartmanKusanagi likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Well I'm screwed.

Spent 3 mil on a hydra a week ago.

Planning to sell my PS4 and build a desktop during May but character transfers will close by then... what do I do...

Find someone who will transfer for you so your account will be available then.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:52 AM

My vip ruiner will eat hunters for breakfast.  If the hunter ever gets released.

• Unruly and update_lsc like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:01 PM Edited by Alvarez, 04 March 2017 - 06:04 PM.

My vip ruiner will eat hunters for breakfast.  If the hunter ever gets released.

tfw Rockstar will rather implement Hunter in game than Deadpool attire.

OT: new vehicles were always supposed to be better than previous ones. This is why we won't get another "I'm not a hipster" update, probably.

• DM98xKONATA and Darth Absentis like this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:42 PM Edited by Yinepi, 04 March 2017 - 08:49 PM.

A Top-Down mode would be interesting. I hope the Top-Down camera works similar to GTA3's camera and is available Online outside of its special mode, as well as can be hacked to work in single player mode.

An Infernus Classic? I wonder what it'll be based off of? Vice City's Lamborghini Countach or GTA3's Vector M12? Could be an interesting car if it not some crappy modern car with odd proportions that does not even live up to its name like the Itali GTB was. How a car originally based off '90s Ferrari and has even ITALI in its name can be based off British and American supercar is much beyond me. There seemingly no end to Rockstar's illogicality, so I wouldn't be surprised if they based it off SA's Honda NSX and give it Pegassi manufacturer with gull-wing doors and FF drivetrain. :sarcasm:

Not really looking forward to Cunning Stunts 2 though. The last Cunning Stunts all cars have crap handling that's not even similar to how the cars should perform, with the Progen Tyrus having this odd unrealistic physics-defying turn-in where the car weight shifted inward the same way you turned instead of outward against the direction you turned.

I do not care much about military stuff and the Hunter. We have enough military vehicles and weapons as it is. If the Hunter helicopter gets released in this update, It'll probably be 'nerfed' and useless, or over-powered and annoying. Likely former.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

pietsaabye
  • pietsaabye

World Elite

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

as for the infernus.. really hoping it's the S.A. model. being a Honda NSX fitting perfectly with the Elegy Retro.. And the Turismo being the GTA IV version.. being the Ferrari 360 modena.. would look so sweet next to the carbonizzare.. :D

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

Yeah? Well, this is a public execution.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

i don't know mane

G-T-A know-it-all
  • G-T-A know-it-all

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:54 AM

Anyone else like that fake Gun Running trailer

It would be pretty cool if we did get some military style heists but sadly I think the Merryweather and Dweston jobs will be the closest thing we get. 

Plus something tells me we won't be able to customize our Pegasus vehicles so I wouldn't get to hyped about that.

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

** New Adversary Modes - Resurrection (a dodgeball style game) and Top Down (literally top down, as a homage to the 2D games!)

Wait, what?

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

Hunter release? Manhunt probably.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users