Photo

Looking for Body/Voice Actors for GTA Online Machinima Web Series

9 replies to this topic
Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Doublepulse, 3 weeks ago.

Hey there! So I am currently working on a GTA Online Web series through the Rockstar Editor on the PS4 & PC. I am looking for some body actors or voice actors who would be interested in taking part in a series and are passionate about film making, roleplaying and more.

To give you guys an idea what the series is about, it is focused on creating our own story with the GTA Online storyline that is present and mix the in game cutscenes with scenes recorded in the Rockstar Editor.

It will feature all the major DLC updates and each season will focus on a particular DLC and theme. The first season is focused around the gangs and Lowriders DLC with the contact missions Lamar is presenting. So far I am working to plan 5 seasons going through the Heists, CEO, Bikers and other DLC.

Episode one is already uploaded here: 

If interested comment here or even add me on the PSN network at: Tripledamage

• Netko and the J is for Julia like this

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sort of a little RP fan in games like these, PS4 player.

Can you tell us what exactly you're expecting from people or what you're looking for? Description is a bit vague so far.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sort of a little RP fan in games like these, PS4 player.
Can you tell us what exactly you're expecting from people or what you're looking for? Description is a bit vague so far.

Sorry it seems vague. What I am looking for is people who are willing to voice act or body act as a character in scripted scenes that will be created using the Rockstar Editor.

To get more into details, we would be playing and recording various contact missions, heists and free mode events but will also connect to a larger scripted story as well. Some of the main characters will play in bigger roles into building a CEO empire

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well if all that is expected from players is to show up, participate in some co-ordinated and scripted events and lend their voice, sounds fine to me.

If you get it off the ground I'd like to see if there's a spot for me, but I'm not sure if I'm suitable because of my silly and indecisive accent.

Keeping an eye on this thread.

WreckitRalph
  • WreckitRalph

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'd be Happy to help, 22 and love these types of creative projects. add me  KDImGonnaWreckIt

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Rather curious to find out where this project is at right now and if anything is going to happen soon.

Additionally, I managed to transfer characters from my second account in time. Across two accounts I now have two black and two white characters. Two male and two female.

Just gotta "fix" the ladies as the transfers did not do their faces any good. Regardless, if there's need for different looking characters, happy to jump in.

SuperSmash88
  • SuperSmash88

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm definitely interested in helping out with voice acting and/or body acting in the game. I'm a big fan of the GTA satire and lore. I'm most 'fluent' with the GTA V And GTA Online content, but I have some experience with the previous games as well. My friends online can vouch for my "in-universe" jokes and references; I wanted the name of my CEO organization, for example, to fit in with the satirical product/company names in-game: "Fillaccio Llc." (it's an Italian company—say it out loud if you don't get it ;-) ). My yacht's name is "The Brave Swallow" (ok, ok—I wanted to follow a specific theme—so shoot me). I've been wishing someone would create a Spotify playlist full of new radio content (complete with fake advertisements), so this sort of a project is right up my alley.

Feel free to friend-request me on PSN, SuperSmash88 (just let me know in the message it is you) or hit me up here; we can meet up at Tequi-la-la for a drink. 

P.S. I have a musical theatre degree, so... I enjoy acting. :p

Chicaloca111
  • Chicaloca111

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

keen !!

Netko
  • Netko

Do ye even Wargarblegarble?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

I'd be interested, got a male character and a female one for body acting. Voice acting, well... If you want a fast talking, nearly ununderstandable Northern Irish accent, I'd be available for that too. :p
  • Doublepulse likes this

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Doublepulse, A week ago.

Thanks for the posts guys! I been busy with personal stuff and I figured I will share a little more info, sorry I completely missed the posts the last 2 weeks as well. I was hoping for the forums to post the notification when someone replies. 

Lemme answer a few of the questions and concerns.

Rather curious to find out where this project is at right now and if anything is going to happen soon.

Additionally, I managed to transfer characters from my second account in time. Across two accounts I now have two black and two white characters. Two male and two female.

Just gotta "fix" the ladies as the transfers did not do their faces any good. Regardless, if there's need for different looking characters, happy to jump in.

Right now, I am in a process of making a group where we can all toss some story ideas and discuss what is going on. I am going to be creating both a Discord and a Ps4 community soon where we can freely discuss things.

I am currently in the process of writing out the general storyline and storyboard for the episodes for the first season. I have been talking to some of the people I got in contact with over Reddit as well. Working on the character descriptions as well. 

I am also currently editing episode 2 which I recorded about a week back. But after that, it will definitely require people for future episodes.

At the moment, Season 1 is looking at 16 Episodes, but I may trim that down so I can get the story pacing right. A big plot point around Episode 8 that will set the structure for the final 8 episodes.

Once I create the community and the discord group, I will post it in here and I will discuss much more of the story and characters in greater detail and some of the challenges we will run into the group. I may want to get a few more people who are experienced with the Rockstar editor to help shoot some scenes that I will not be able to shoot.

I'm definitely interested in helping out with voice acting and/or body acting in the game. I'm a big fan of the GTA satire and lore. I'm most 'fluent' with the GTA V And GTA Online content, but I have some experience with the previous games as well. My friends online can vouch for my "in-universe" jokes and references; I wanted the name of my CEO organization, for example, to fit in with the satirical product/company names in-game: "Fillaccio Llc." (it's an Italian company—say it out loud if you don't get it ;-) ). My yacht's name is "The Brave Swallow" (ok, ok—I wanted to follow a specific theme—so shoot me). I've been wishing someone would create a Spotify playlist full of new radio content (complete with fake advertisements), so this sort of a project is right up my alley.

Feel free to friend-request me on PSN, SuperSmash88 (just let me know in the message it is you) or hit me up here; we can meet up at Tequi-la-la for a drink. 

P.S. I have a musical theatre degree, so... I enjoy acting. :p

Alright I will add you on PSN, I definitely need more people fluent with the game and the environment.

The CEO stuff will definitely be something worth exploring. I am not sure how early we will explore the CEO DLC, but there will be Rival CEOs and competition in the story for sure. Most of the CEO content coming from the protagonist will be later on in the story, unless something changes later on if the story is moving too slow..

I'd be interested, got a male character and a female one for body acting. Voice acting, well... If you want a fast talking, nearly ununderstandable Northern Irish accent, I'd be available for that too. :p

Sounds great! PM me your details so I can add you.

Most of the people I have talked to so far were 1 on 1 and I will make this group ASAP.

Thanks for your interests! :) Feel free to ask any other questions here and I will do my best to answer it without overloading too many details here. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users