Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the Sindacco sabotage in Sindacco Sabotage?

9 replies to this topic
SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

I'm done. It's over.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:24 PM Edited by Still Madd, 03 March 2017 - 12:01 PM.

A probably nosense question but it intrigues me quite a lot. What did the Sindaccos have to do in Sindacco Sabotage mission? Where the Leones and the Diablos fighted for the control of Hepburn Heights.

As far as we know, Hepburns Heights is a turf being disputed between the Leones, the Diablos and the Sindaccos 'til this mission. But there's no Sindacco presence in this mission nor any mention about them.

What could it be?

In the beginning of the game, the Sindaccos had control of Red Light District.

MiranK
  • MiranK

Mission designer and San Fierro lover

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:44 PM

They grabbed popcorn and watched of course

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

I'm done. It's over.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

They grabbed popcorn and watched of course

That seems the case.

That explains the meaning behind sindpc.dff in gta3.img lcs file in ps2

thank yu sir

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

Possible beta war with the Sindaccos, cut so you could whoop their asses later in the game (since, y'know, they're your main enemy and sh*t)

GettheTrainCJ
  • GettheTrainCJ

Train Chaser

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:42 AM

You already said the point. Guns fired at Red Light District(Sindaccos' club is there!), but none of them appeared to get in the war to protect their things. Isn't it strange? that's sabotage.

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

I'm done. It's over.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:01 PM Edited by Still Madd, 03 March 2017 - 12:02 PM.

Possible beta war with the Sindaccos, cut so you could whoop their asses later in the game (since, y'know, they're your main enemy and sh*t)

Main enemies in Portland, the Forellis are actually Leone's main enemies.

You already said the point. Guns fired at Red Light District(Sindaccos' club is there!), but none of them appeared to get in the war to protect their things. Isn't it strange? that's sabotage.

If it was sabotage then they would interfere in the war, wouldn't they?

edit: nvm, i understood now, since the leones didn't take over hepburn heights but red light district from now on that mission

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

I have an even better question: If the f*cking Diablos are only a small street gang with only baseball bats to attack you with on freeroam, where did they get hundreds of members and hundreds of uzis, as well as other equipment, to attack the Leones with?
  • GettheTrainCJ likes this

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:31 AM

I have an even better question: If the f*cking Diablos are only a small street gang with only baseball bats to attack you with on freeroam, where did they get hundreds of members and hundreds of uzis, as well as other equipment, to attack the Leones with?

They were most likely suppied by the Sicilian mob.
  • DragonpokeZ likes this

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:42 AM

They were most likely suppied by the Sicilian mob.
Or maybe the Sindaccos, and that's why it's called SINDACCO Sabotage... Who knows lol

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

Good point. It's the only mission where you find them attacking you heavy weapons. All the other times, they're there just attacking you only with a baseball bat or pistols. Since the Sicilians triggered all this, it wouldn't be unlikely for them to have supplied weapons too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users