4 replies to this topic
Tony_SSS
  • Tony_SSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hello there.

I'm trying to make a DLC Car Pack that includes +600(!) replaceable only cars (23 having tuning parts) downloaded from Gta5-Mods, but sadly it seems that I hitted the damn limit of vehicles I can put in.

And before replying: yes, I did try using almost ALL of the gameconfig.xml with no success sadly, still crashes at loading screen or appears the 'Out of memory message' error when trying to modify it. And I'm on version 1.0.877.1 of the game.

So I want to know how can I modify the gameconfig file to make the game hold more than 600 cars or if there's an alternative for this problem?

P.S. I remember the good old fastman92 with his limit adjusters for SA and IV, and they were SWEET. They helped me so much on putting whatever vehicle l wanted without having the game to crash all the times I fire it up. So I was also wondering if he would ever make one even for V in the future (yeah I know he already made one, but it only includes a gxt hook for names to display at the moment sadly).
  • fastman92 likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:42 AM

As you've tried most of the configs already, my only advice is to fiddle with the values in the config yourself and see if you can get anything working, but that's a slow process. 

Tony_SSS
  • Tony_SSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:53 AM Edited by Tony_SSS, 28 February 2017 - 11:26 AM.

As you've tried most of the configs already, my only advice is to fiddle with the values in the config yourself and see if you can get anything working, but that's a slow process.

Ok, I will try with that then, and tell me what values should I fiddle with the most.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

Ok, I will try with that then, and tell me what values should I fiddle with the most.

Use this thread as a reference: http://gtaforums.com...aximum-reached/

Tony_SSS
  • Tony_SSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

Use this thread as a reference: http://gtaforums.com...aximum-reached/

Well to be honest, I already tried with that tread many days ago, but still no luck... :/

I hope there will be a gameconfig.xml for an UNLIMITED ammount of add-on cars or an alternative for this problem soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users