_MK_
  • _MK_

JRod

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:25 AM Edited by _MK_, 15 June 2017 - 11:26 AM.

Then release what you have before they come after your ass,why wait and give them the opportunity to do more damage ?

• CalicoApricot likes this

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:41 AM Edited by Slash_Alex, 15 June 2017 - 11:44 AM.

F*cked up news. These Two [email protected] have just opened can of worms. I don't know if that letter is original (how could such a big American company sent a letter with grammatical and spelling errors) but if it is they are wrong, very wrong. Modding's making their games even more popular. They should follow Bethesda's example who doesn't impede or smth. but even giving a spur to modding. Russian guys do not give up.

• CalicoApricot likes this

adrienspy
  • adrienspy

God's personal modder

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:36 AM Edited by adrienspy, 23 June 2017 - 11:49 AM.

What about remastering some places, with more HD quality models ?

He just wants to convert the base map.

In my opinion, I would absolutely love to see the Vice Cry map ported to GTA V. It would serve as a HD era VC place holder and would be added with GTA IV/EFLC's Liberty City, with each map a good distance away from each other and GTA V's 

https://www.youtube....h?v=IYfSBxPXuAI

YES! I AGREE.

This mod is amazing but what's the goal of bringing an old map on Ultra HD Game Engines if you use the old models ? We already have Vice City RAGE (GTA IV Engine) for this and since the BETA4, everything sucks, the roads, the palms.. even the tommy model has been downgraded..

So please GTARandom or maybe someone else, use better models and textures and make an alternative download with that stuff

Edit: Oh, and, about the OpenIV takedown, you don't do anything illegal by making a mod for singleplayer and without cheats

• nkjellman and CalicoApricot like this

YuseiZockt
  • YuseiZockt

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

CodeWalker (https://www.gta5-mod...eractive-3d-map) Have got a Update. Which made it possable to add Traffic To Map mods Maybe Add Traffic Now its possable

Im Not a Gta Modder but this would be Amazing!

• ShadowCoderKing, MrGTAmodsgerman and Slash_Alex like this

Atton
  • Atton

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

This mod doesn't work even under safe mode.

gandalfthestupid
  • gandalfthestupid

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:05 AM

Can someone help me out I installed this mod but it crashes about 2 minutes in on the loading screen I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and the same thing still happens somebody please help me

Atton
  • Atton

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

Can someone help me out I installed this mod but it crashes about 2 minutes in on the loading screen I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and the same thing still happens somebody please help me

I've also had the same issue and no luck fixing it.

dr0yed
  • dr0yed

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:47 AM

I think it has something to do with the updated dlclist. You have to install it manually using the instructions in the comments. I did it and it works.
  • MrGTAmodsgerman likes this

hellya2011
  • hellya2011

Hellya2011

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

Make sure you have a moded Gameconfig.xml (located in update.rpf/data). It allows for more dlc packs to be added.

I use this one. First time i installed it, it crashed on the loading screen but the gameconfig.xml fixed it for me 

• dr0yed likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

Make sure you have a moded Gameconfig.xml (located in update.rpf/data). It allows for more dlc packs to be added.

I use this one. First time i installed it, it crashed on the loading screen but the gameconfig.xml fixed it for me 

Gameconfigs will need more tweaking. ViceV now causes the game to breach the ymap threshold. When that happens you get missing objects, and misplaced objects. Where a placement isn't the object it is supposed to be.

• MrGTAmodsgerman likes this

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

Gameconfigs will need more tweaking. ViceV now causes the game to breach the ymap threshold. When that happens you get missing objects, and misplaced objects. Where a placement isn't the object it is supposed to be.

We need a real tool for it like Limited Adjuster from the earlier days

ShadowCoderKing
  • ShadowCoderKing

GTA V Modder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

please add traffic if its not to much trouble

RoscoeHussein
  • RoscoeHussein

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

Here u go, sir

https://www.gta5-mod...eractive-3d-map

BrownRecluse
  • BrownRecluse

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:01 AM

Has anybody tried making a minimap for this mod? Seems like the minimap gets messed up if one piece is bigger than 1024x1024.

ShadowCoderKing
  • ShadowCoderKing

GTA V Modder

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

Here u go, sir

https://www.gta5-mod...eractive-3d-map

vice city wont load in that program, only a small part does....

• s197 likes this

noahengberg
  • noahengberg

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:11 AM

how to uninstall

noahengberg
  • noahengberg

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:28 AM

i cant load my game

ShadowCoderKing
  • ShadowCoderKing

GTA V Modder

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:31 PM Edited by ShadowCoderKing, 14 July 2017 - 12:54 PM.

Vice V Traffic Mod .Net Script

Vice V Traffic Mod will add traffic to the whole map of vice city using a .net script

http://gtaforums.com...-v-traffic-mod/

• Slash_Alex likes this

Atton
  • Atton

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

Doesn't work

Blake547
  • Blake547

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

I'm a big fan of Vice city and would like to use this mod, however I have never modded anything before and would like to use this on my Xbox could you please help me out?

dr0yed
  • dr0yed

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

I'm a big fan of Vice city and would like to use this mod, however I have never modded anything before and would like to use this on my Xbox could you please help me out?

These mods are only available on PC.

emrc01
  • emrc01

Make The Stories Games For PC!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hahahahahah if you want console mods play fallout otherwise get a pc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users