Quantcast

» «
Photo

[PC] EFLC Problem

Best Answer Sheperc, 01 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Anyway, it pretty much sounds like a legal problem. I have contacted Rockstar Support to help me solve the issue. Thanks all for the help.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
Sheperc
  • Sheperc

VInterPath

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hello. Three days ago I bought GTA IV: Complete Edition for Steam mainly to play Episodes from Liberty City. But the problem is that EFLC is not present in the copy, it only has GTA IV. Normally, after launching the game, three selectable artworks of Niko, Johnny and Luis would appear. Each one launches their game, but the problem is that I don't get such a window. It automatically jumps to the first mission of GTA IV with Niko. I checked the Steam store to see if I actually have the Complete Edition, and yes - it says it's in the library, and as you know it should contain the main game and both of the DLC's. Is there any way to activate the DLC's? I really want to play them. Thanks.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

go to steam library and install grand theft auto episodes from liberty city.

• TheHumanIsland likes this

Sheperc
  • Sheperc

VInterPath

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

Episodes from Liberty City is basically not present in my Steam Library. Just Grand Theft Auto IV.

TheHumanIsland
  • TheHumanIsland

See The Eye

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:56 AM

Are you totally sure? Did you buy it through steam or somewhere like G2A? If from another vendor, did you happen to see what it said after you entered the key to steam - did it in fact say complete edition?

Might be something for steam support - take another look in your library.

Sheperc
  • Sheperc

VInterPath

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

Are you totally sure? Did you buy it through steam or somewhere like G2A? If from another vendor, did you happen to see what it said after you entered the key to steam - did it in fact say complete edition?

Might be something for steam support - take another look in your library.

I didn't buy it from Steam - instead from a website like G2A, but it's safe and trustworthy. The problem is, Steam Store indicates that I own GTA IV: Complete Edition, and not GTA IV itself. Strangely though, "Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City" is not present in the Steam Library as a standalone game. On the other hand, "Grand Theft Auto IV" is.

Sheperc
  • Sheperc

VInterPath

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:08 PM   Best Answer

Anyway, it pretty much sounds like a legal problem. I have contacted Rockstar Support to help me solve the issue. Thanks all for the help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users