2 replies to this topic
Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:55 AM

GTA Vice City: Talk To Pedestrians

Here's a [Cleo]script Mod which allows the Player to talk with the pedestrians nearby. The player remains silent but most of the Pedestrians give their replies.

If you've ever wanted to chat with NPC's then I'm sure this mod will come handy.

Download

Also, I will recommend using Ped Speech Patch by Mr Sergeanur which will increase the talkativeness of a Pedestrian. Lastly, Thanks to Sergeanur for his great Speech Patch.

• Fireman, Tomasak, Shagg_E and 6 others like this

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

thank you for this mod dude! i've been searched this kind of mod long time ago, damn, You the real king dude! suggestions : make Tommy speak man!

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:57 PM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 18 May 2017 - 06:02 AM.

thank you for this mod dude! i've been searched this kind of mod long time ago, damn, You the real king dude! suggestions : make Tommy speak man!

Sadly, there is no opcode that allows the player to speak like in GTA San Andreas. Maybe it would be possible through game hacking, which I have no idea how to do it.

Lastly thanks for liking this Mod. :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

A Russian Guy is Video Advertising this Mod without giving me any credits and claiming it to be Jwalin's Mod. Please Report this Video and drop a supportive comment. This Mod Belongs to me a.k.a Cell Tennyson

Video Link:- https://www.youtube....wcFDADARI&t=44s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users