New Pacific Standard strategy post-fix?

42 replies to this topic
SharoFFenstein
  • SharoFFenstein

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

So the chopper is pretty much patched...

But I have done it once in gunrunning with a player who found a buzzard. I know it was from the police station, but I don't know how he spawned it. Every time I go there up the stairs and everything it never spawns on me. But at least I know it's doable

Here is how the buzzard is supposed to spawn I guess:

Hope someone can enligten us with a new method

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

You guys are really afraid of bikes, aren't you? Goddamnit r*, just disable every single heli spawn during that mission. Not just specific ones. It can't be that hard.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and jyssys like this

datetenou
  • datetenou

Rat

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

Well acording to sevensins, and myself tested, choppers at helipad no longer spawns and the drunk method doesnt work anymore, street car stil works (just to get your team to the bikes)

I have no problem with bikes, its the randoms keep crashing

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

Bikes are easy once you have a bit of practice, the highlighted route has a lot of off road areas you can ride on if it is to hectic on the road. The trick is to let the money carrier go ahead of everyone else that way they get very few police spawn, On 80% of heists I do with friends we get 100% of the take and we never lose more than 40k even on a bad attempt.

As long as the other guys are wearing heist armor and have snacks then they will be fine riding a bit behind the money holder if one of your team does fall off then non money holder's should provide cover till they get to there bike.

The money holder must concentrate on getting to the cliff then parachute to boat.

Heists can be done with a max of 2 Randoms even low level as long as they COMMUNICATE, but normally I have friends or friends of friends to fill all spots.

LOL but on the other side of the coin the setups are now ridiculously easy as we have access to the new vehicles!

We tried different strategy's some saved lots of time like a anti aircraft vehicle on Convoy for example. 

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

take.the.f*cking.bikes.

Really, it is not that hard, the opposite is true, most people are to soft.

• MechanicMammal likes this

SharoFFenstein
  • SharoFFenstein

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:35 AM Edited by SharoFFenstein, 17 June 2017 - 08:38 AM.

Maybe I should have added that I just wanted to grind the elite pac stan. And that was just easiest with randoms when you have a car and a chopper ^^ (Those upgrades don't pay for themselves)

But obviously the chopper is not available anymore and therefore I need to use the old bike route with skydive offset at Mount Joshiah. Unless there is a Better "Elite" bike route out there? If so please enlighten me...

Here is my old "Elite" bike route from 2 years ago ^^

Nomis24
  • Nomis24

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

The good ol way I have always done it works well and is not that hard. Who ever takes the money 1 or 2 players doesnt really matter are the driver. The 2 other get on the bike behind the driver to cover the bullets so you dont lose money. Drive offroad the entire way to the train tracks, take both tunnels after that drive back a tiny bit only to trigger checkpoint and thats it. Not hard, fast.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

The good ol way I have always done it works well and is not that hard. Who ever takes the money 1 or 2 players doesnt really matter are the driver. The 2 other get on the bike behind the driver to cover the bullets so you dont lose money. Drive offroad the entire way to the train tracks, take both tunnels after that drive back a tiny bit only to trigger checkpoint and thats it. Not hard, fast.

Not that good of a suggestion, to be honest. If you just stick to the gps, don't shoot cops and stay on your bike, then the cops on the way to the tunnel won't shoot you. It's a two star chase with four cops scripted to shoot at you. Doing what the game tells you to do is the easiest way possible. 

Nomis24
  • Nomis24

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:05 PM

Not that good of a suggestion, to be honest. If you just stick to the gps, don't shoot cops and stay on your bike, then the cops on the way to the tunnel won't shoot you. It's a two star chase with four cops scripted to shoot at you. Doing what the game tells you to do is the easiest way possible. 

Wait I havent done the heist in over a year, did they changed it? As soon as you get on the bikes you have a 4 star wanted if I'm no mistaken

Hiddenshadow
  • Hiddenshadow

VC Phoenix Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

As soon as you get on the bikes you have a 4 star wanted if I'm no mistaken

The wanted level you see on your screen is "fake". The UI shows four stars, whereas the actual police AI behavior is closer to one star. If you follow the GPS path and don't shoot or otherwise kill cops, you should only encounter regular patrol cars; No NOOSE or helicopter units.

The cops should also only shoot at you when they're out of their vehicle, not when driving(again, as long as you don't engage them first).

Nomis24
  • Nomis24

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

As soon as you get on the bikes you have a 4 star wanted if I'm no mistaken

The wanted level you see on your screen is "fake". The UI shows four stars, whereas the actual police AI behavior is closer to one star. If you follow the GPS path and don't shoot or otherwise kill cops, you should only encounter regular patrol cars; No NOOSE or helicopter units.

The cops should also only shoot at you when they're out of their vehicle, not when driving(again, as long as you don't engage them first).

I'm pretty sure I've had helicopter after me without even shooting any cops so I'm kind of confuse. I guess I'll give it a try next time I do the heist.

Why are there so many players trying to find a easy way then if its already that easy? I thought that driving offroad was already easy, but thats even easier.

NGteam
  • NGteam

Crackhead

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:29 AM

Just posted a wall  breach method. TAKE A LOOK http://gtaforums.com...-breach-method/

So the chopper is pretty much patched...

But I have done it once in gunrunning with a player who found a buzzard. I know it was from the police station, but I don't know how he spawned it. Every time I go there up the stairs and everything it never spawns on me. But at least I know it's doable

Here is how the buzzard is supposed to spawn I guess:

Hope someone can enligten us with a new method

Just posted a wall  breach method. TAKE A LOOK http://gtaforums.com...-breach-method/

•  

•  

SharoFFenstein
  • SharoFFenstein

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Here is another guy beeing able to spawn the heli. I still have no clue why it doesnt spawn when I try... He says it works for him every single time. There must be some kind of settings or triggers that does it, I just don't know what. FML 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users