39 replies to this topic
The Eddo
  • The Eddo

Dead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Storyline:

A scene showing Kazuki and Toshiko cuddling up to each other under a tree on a cold, lonely and rainy night, makes me feel all warm inside.

Tons of jokes, tons of comedy, tons of fourth-wall breaks and AT LEAST one Max Payne reference.

Yuka from GTA: Advance being Kazuki's daughter (and a result of a night Kazuki once spent with Toshiko).

Toni getting irritated of Toshiko and killing her after listening to her one-year long philosophy.

ALL plotholes (plotditches, in fact) fixed up.

Yakuza gangsters trying to kill you after "Cash in Kazuki's Chips".

Graphics:

VC XBOX-styled rain and blood droplets.

iOS graphics on ALL versions of the game.

Gameplay:

Fix ALL game bugs.

EVERYTHING that was cut.

Weapons:

Ability to throw BRICKS at enemies to knock them out for a while.

A black shoe for use as a melee weapon.

M79.

Characters:

Ma Cipriani appearing in person.

Kazuki not being gay but instead an abusive person.

Clothes:

Characters behaving differently depending on what Toni is wearing (e.g. If Toni is in his underwear, then Vincenzo will laugh at him.)

Underwear outfit being available from the beginning.

Vehicles:

Flyable helicopters and planes.

Ports:

A PC port.

And maybe more, LCS is already good enough.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:41 PM Edited by Darealbandicoot, 10 August 2017 - 08:43 PM.

What everyone above said and here are the stuff I would add(Also applies to vice city stories) :

More pre rendered cutscenes like previous gta titles instead of in real time for example more cutscenes like in the beginning and less in game cutscenes like in the church.

Change the camera angle for vehicles and on foot to the one used in san andreas instead of the slightly too zoomed out one we have(keep it for large vehicles like the firetruck as it works perfectly with it)

Clean up the audio a bit more as it sounds like the characters are mumbling most of the time especially Toni

Use either the Vice city animations and sounds or the san andreas animations and sounds NOT a mixture of both as its kind of clunky for example hitting someone with a knightstick will use the san andreas animation but the timing is the vice city one and as a result halfway through you have already hit them

San andreas aiming and crouching
That's all for now.
Just a few nitpicks in an otherwise great game!

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

More pre rendered cutscenes like previous gta titles instead of in real time for example more cutscenes like in the beginning and less in game cutscenes like in the church.

You know only prerendered thing in GTAs since GTA3 are the Rockstar logo intros and the credits aka this

What do you want is more motion capped cutscenes.

How would you map crounch on PSP? Iirc all buttons are already mapped to something.
  • Darealbandicoot likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

I don't understand WHY THE F*CK R* DIDNT USE THE SAN ANDREAS ENGINE! Come on man, you could climb, combat roll, crouch and swim. Also scripted aircraft. Game is great, but could be better. Feels a bit bare bones compared to SA. They could've done it, but they didn't. That just f*cks me off.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:53 PM Edited by Darealbandicoot, 14 August 2017 - 09:54 PM.

You know only prerendered thing in GTAs since GTA3 are the Rockstar logo intros and the credits aka this
https://www.youtube....h?v=IwUdOhbYlOc

What do you want is more motion capped cutscenes.

How would you map crouch on PSP? Iirc all buttons are already mapped to something.
Whoops my bad i meant mo capped haha. I mean to map crouch to the console and ipad versions. PSP controls are left as is.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

I don't understand WHY THE F*CK R* DIDNT USE THE SAN ANDREAS ENGINE! Come on man, you could climb, combat roll, crouch and swim. Also scripted aircraft. Game is great, but could be better. Feels a bit bare bones compared to SA. They could've done it, but they didn't. That just f*cks me off.

1. because it's weak PSP
2. because it was first PSP title, R* simply wasn't sure if it will be profitable, so they made it as cheap as possible. That's why most of returning characters has different voice actors than in III and SA. And it also expalins the low number of mo cap cutscenes.

I mean to map crouch to the console and ipad versions. PSP controls are left as is.

The missions were designed to lack of crouch i mean, it would make some of them very easy.
  • Jinx. and Darealbandicoot like this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

1. because it's weak PSP
2. because it was first PSP title, R* simply wasn't sure if it will be profitable, so they made it as cheap as possible. That's why most of returning characters has different voice actors than in III and SA. And it also expalins the low number of mo cap cutscenes.

I mean to map crouch to the console and ipad versions. PSP controls are left as is.

The missions were designed to lack of crouch i mean, it would make some of them very easy.
True now that I think about it. This game and vcs didn't feel cheap to me at all. Im still happy that people still enjoy it and play it more than 10 years later.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:23 PM

Add crouching (never understand why they cut it), add swimming, add climbing, fly helicopter, ability to recruit Leone gang then this game would be perfecr
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

VenomousBait
  • VenomousBait

Say Goodnight, Mr Diaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

The ps2 version of the game was literally the psp version made for ps2. WTF! The ps2 is capable of so much and you're just gonna recycle a game

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

-Make a good antagonist. Torini could kiddnap Toni mom and/or Toshiko. He also needs more personality becouse he is very forgettable copared to even mirror assholes like Marty or Jizzy.
-Story should scrach a bigger mark on protagonist psychic. He's mother tried to murder him and he didn't say or do anything about it.
-Luigi should assist player in many missions kinda like Paulie in first Mafia.
-Before Toni could recruit Southsidehood gang member he should talk with D-Ice. It's his people not Sal's.
-Leone suit should resemble more this one's used by old gangsters.
-Tommy gun should be in game. What is the game about mafia without it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users