I think its great

could you creat test drive unlimited map for GTASA?hawaii is nice

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

I actually am planning on doing quite a few conversions after I'm done with this map, just waiting on getting a new computer.

DubHaMlg777
  • DubHaMlg777

Proud member of the Killuminati Soldiers.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

You are not the only one who is working on a project and needs a new PC.

Untitled.jpg

NFSU2 - Deluxe Edition
  • Ivan1997GTA and Natasha like this

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

Soon as I get a new computer I'll be releasing a lot of things, beginning with Gostown blue.

• DubHaMlg777 likes this

JDaster
  • JDaster

Go get some sleep...

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I hope it comes really fast. The old versions of gostown are full of bugs, and Vice just fits really well. Waiting for it!

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

In my current dev version near every bug I know of is fixed.

• DubHaMlg777 and Natasha like this

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by codyJ, 4 days ago.

0YU43Y9.png

VC Dropped at the moment, may or may not make a return; this is just due to the map having general high quality feel, then VC having horrid quality in comparison.

Radar is completely accurate area / bridge wise (But it's missing a lot of buildings) atm I'm using the standard radars with some of my own radar bits photoshopped in because I'm still on a toaster.

(I dropped all of my previous work, and restarted from a fresh copy of 5 and 6 this Monday everything seen on the radar is actually in game, I also patched all of the empty lots in both islands and fixed a lot of issues related.)

• .Bach, Tadzik, Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

DubHaMlg777
  • DubHaMlg777

Proud member of the Killuminati Soldiers.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 days ago Edited by DubHaMlg777, 4 days ago.

Long time no see, Cody.

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

My original plan was to use some of the content from the IV edition to speed up work but instead, everything from now on (Besides the two base islands) will be modeled and likely designed by me. 

Also, a note on the VC stuff, if it ever makes a return it'll receive a large scale overhaul, If it were to happen I would want to update all of the textures, redo pretty much all of the buildings (same general designs but in a much more realistic manner) and add proper lighting. Although it is getting unlikely because of SA modding, in general, dying down people are losing interest in such a dated map.

Anyways, on a final note - Quite far away but expect a beta release in around a year, In favor of getting it right the first release I'm not going to be doing early alpha releases or anything in, however- testing can be done in an untraditional way (PM me for info if you want). I'll be updating main topic and posting media as soon as I get a semi-decent amount of progress in.

• BBHD and DubHaMlg777 like this

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 days ago

So, you still working on it !
I send to you all my encouragements and I hope to see an update (why not a release) soon ;)
See ya
  • The_Human and codyJ like this

_F_
  • _F_

«««« † »»»»

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Vehicle 2014 [GTAV Vehicles converted to San Andreas]

Posted 3 days ago Edited by _F_, 3 days ago.

Damn the inclusion of Vice City map was the reason why I was so hyped about this mod :/

I think it has huge potential if you do some overhauls to it, like extra props and maybe some important buildings re-done it higher quality :)
  • codyJ likes this

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by codyJ, A day ago.

When the main islands are set and at least semi-complete I'll consider adding VC. I wanna get the important things down first; then likely by that time I'll have my new computer meaning I can actually get to business with redoing VC. Really even if I made lighting in VC that matches that of Gostown it'd make a world of difference.

At the moment I am very limited to what I can do due to the sole reason of having a horrid computer.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users