GTA San Andreas (360 Version) & SAMA?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
gangrel_1313
  • gangrel_1313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:38 AM

I elected to start this thread rather than use the "Official" thread that is pinned, the reason I done this was because If people were going to reply to that topic unrelated to my problem then I would get an email for unrelated comments had I subscribed to it. But anyway, I was playing the 360 version of this game or HD version or Enhanced version or whatever they are calling it and got up to 99.47% completion and am having a hell of a time trying to find out what I missed (the .53%), I used the GTA Save editor (the one for GTASA/GTAIV & GTA V that supports multiple platforms) and found that I missed one jump, however that was before I had 99% so that jump is not what I'm missing now.

I have searched using that Save editor but visually looking through it I can't seem to find anything, I know I've done the following.

All Missions

Taxi (50)

All Races

All Import/Export

All Gym Moves

All Tags, Snapshots, Oysters & Horse Shoes

Vigilante, Paramedic & Firefighters Lv 12

Pimping Level 10

Trucking missions

Valet Parking missions LV 5

All 3 Courier Missions

7 Quarry missions

2 Train Freight Missions

All Safehouses

BMX & NRG Missions

All 3 Mt Chiliad Mountain bike missions

Kickstart, Blood bowl, 8-Track & Dirt Track stadium missions

All Golds at all 4 schools

All 4 Ammu-nation challenges

And its telling me that I only have 99.47%. I did a google search and found out that you can use "San Andreas Mission Analyzer" (Great program & GUI!!) to check a save, now the 360 version is in .b format, but it is not wanting to open the save in that program, Im at a loss as to what I should do.. Are there any newer SAMA style programs that can read the 360 version saves that can tell me WTH I missed?..lol

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:21 AM

100% Completion Problem.
Stuck on 99.47%
Missing 0.53%
99.47% COMPLETE, IM STUCK.
What am I missing?

gangrel_1313
  • gangrel_1313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:30 PM Edited by gangrel_1313, 23 February 2017 - 04:30 PM.

Went to Las Venturas Gym first thing and completed moves and it was it, now 100% complete, I did do those moves earlier in the game and went back to San Fierro gym because I like its moves better, wonder why it didn't register that I had the LV gym moves the first time??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users