Photo

BF Injection camera bug

4 replies to this topic
tibiek
  • tibiek

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:20 PM Edited by tibiek, 21 February 2017 - 08:20 PM.

Hello guys
Anyone knows how to fix this ridiculously high camera from monster truck or whateverin in BF Injection  Rockstar don't care about this

irTsTQD.jpg

It should look like for example in this car

hs0Srfp.jpg

in vehicles.meta I tried changing whole code  responsive for camera but no reaction

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:24 PM

The problem is in model itself, collision if this vehicle contains a bounding box which covers also the antenna.

tibiek
  • tibiek

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:38 PM

The problem is in model itself, collision if this vehicle contains a bounding box which covers also the antenna.

too bad

I really liked this carr on xbox 360 and ps3 because camera was normal

this camera already exist from xbox one and ps4 version and I can't drive this car because I feel like in micro machines ;d

TheHumanIsland
  • TheHumanIsland

See The Eye

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:36 AM Edited by TheHumanIsland, 22 February 2017 - 01:37 AM.

thanks for that, I actually just thought it was like that as a throwback to make it feel more like the old camera angles for it, cool to know it's because of the bounding box.

Unless that's still why they did that and it just happens to cover the antenna as well. 

tibiek
  • tibiek

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

but it doesn't make sense anyway

as you can see there is also model without antenna so...

what's more on xbox 360 and ps3 model with antenna and without doesn't have that stupid camera

it's a mistake or intentionally? but if intentionally what is it for if on xbox 360 and ps3 they did not have to do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users