Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can I "Repeat missions" to unlock a trophy?

2 replies to this topic
Stoofa
  • Stoofa

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

Newbie here - so please forgive if this is a question that gets asked over and over......

I am not great at flying/landing planes in GTA5 and for that reason during my play through I've skipped the odd missions where frustration has set in.

One such skipped mission was "Bury The Hatchet" - having played Michael in the graveyard I failed numerous times to land the plane with Trevor and ended up skipping the second part of the mission.

I now of course find that the trophy "The moment of truth" has remained locked for me.

I've now "completed" the main storyline and want to go and clear up a few trophies. Can I simply "replay" this mission, this time successfully getting past both the graveyard and landing the plane to get this trophy?

Or will I have to successfully complete this mission "at the right time"? I have a few saves from before that mission, but they are quite a long time before it.

It would of course be easier to simply go to the list of missions and replay it - but don't want to go through the hassle of landing that plane if the trophy isn't going to pop - I'd rather spend the time getting one of my previous saves back to that point.

Thanks for any help.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:09 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 21 February 2017 - 01:09 AM.

the previous saves loading times are over, replay that mission and win everything you need in that mission, gta 5 is revolutionary in the series to save time via replay!

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

In short: Yes, yes you can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users