Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V ps3 ver. is it possible to get a mod menu ?

Best Answer ojibwedude1979, 4 weeks ago

which mod menu  ps3  1.28 ofw         is trustworthy  ?    does anyone know if    D3AD3DDiTZz       BLUS-POST-XMAS-1.27   ?   does this still work  for ps3  offline ?

is 1.27 the same as    1.28 ?    

i found a dl  for 1.27  but not 1.28     im still looking  for 1.28  ofw   ps3         if anyone has a working link      email me       ojibwe.man1979  @ gmail.com   

Go to the full post

8 replies to this topic
ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:07 AM

my son been bugging me to try get him a mod menu for his ps3 gta 5 game , is there a such thing ?  if there is i need info where and how to install  an everything.

any working  mod menu for ps3 ?        other then pressing alot of differnt  buttons on the controller for cheats 

ty

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope.

wolfdude344
  • wolfdude344

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes it is possible, but you can't play online with it. Just watch a tutorial on YouTube

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

for ps3 version  ? wolf      not sure the rules but   a working link would be great for ps3 mod menu    i seen whole bunch of mod menus for  pc  version   , but not sure  for ps3

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

mod menu for PS3  is it possible ?  i got a yes and a no     and youtube still shows alot of   PC mods saying its ps3  

and is the jet pack a mod .  or  part of the real game ?  besides the   mt c  mirrral

wolfdude344
  • wolfdude344

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes it is possible, but it requires a USB Stick with more than 2GB and you need to back up everything on your PS3. The jetpack mod is only for pc, the mod menu only works on Single Player. Search on YouTube GTA 5 PS3 Mod Menu USB OFW 1.28.

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

wolf   ,   if you have time can you  send me a link   to the working   youtube   ,   not sure which one actually works    i know i have to  delete my ps3 files   but not sure which mod menu works  , youtube has alot .

ojibwe.man1979  @ gmail.com

please send if u got time  to help     i  do not want to format my ps3 for nothing     ty    my son would be happy  i told him it will not work for online GTA   , he understands that  

that is if can  thank you

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer

which mod menu  ps3  1.28 ofw         is trustworthy  ?    does anyone know if    D3AD3DDiTZz       BLUS-POST-XMAS-1.27   ?   does this still work  for ps3  offline ?

is 1.27 the same as    1.28 ?    

i found a dl  for 1.27  but not 1.28     im still looking  for 1.28  ofw   ps3         if anyone has a working link      email me       ojibwe.man1979  @ gmail.com   

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ojibwedude1979, 3 weeks ago.

im not promoting or i do not know this mod creator  but i m just letting people know what i put on my sons ps3 that still works today.

my son finally got his wish for ps3  .  and  i did research,  i  failed at installing a mod menu ps3    because i had the auto game updates on ,  so if you disable the auto update your menu will work.

but please remember you lose all your other game data

i used blus version 1.26 , im from canada .  

dl the m menu to your pc (or laptop)  install to cpu to get the folder(files)  ,  format your usb(stick) to fat32. ,   place the folder(files) to the usb stick .   (folder    PS3 >EXPORT>BACKUP>BLUSGTAV1.26MMREPACK v3.6 )  eject the stick properly  .

place usb stick into the ps3 , go to SETTINGS  >  BACK UP UTILITY>  restore .  

BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE GAME MAKE SURE U        DO NOT HAVE AUTO UPDATE ON        OR ELSE THE GAME WILL FORCE YOU TO UPDATE YOUR GTA 5 GAME  AND THE MOD MENU WILL NOT WORK!!.

THIS IS WHERE I FIND PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE AN UPDATE THE GAME UPDATE DO NOT UPDATE GAME.

THEN INSTALL THE GAME FROM THE DISK  AND  DO NOT DELETE THE CORRUPT DATA .   

JUST INSTALL THE GAME AND PLAY   . THEN    L1  and the  left <-    will bring up the menu   enjoy

make sure the game does not update   the update contains patch for the menu s not to work .     the only cons are  if you have to many mods on, the game freezes and you must restart the system

the menu that worked for me for ps3 version   that BLUSGTAV1.26MMREPACK v3.6 [24/11/2016] version by some  d3add3ditzz

send me site pm   if you need to know where i dl   not sure if i can post download links,   i do not want to get ban on this or any site. 

im just saying  this menu worked for me and my son on ps3.   im not promoting  this persons work , im just stating this worked for me. i never tryed version 1.27 

yaay  

• jedijosh920 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users