- Support for all colourable parts, primary / secondary / tertiary / pearlescent / wheel / trim / accent / dashboard.
- Choice of all colours not normally available in Los Santos Customs, including Worn and Utility colours.
- Switching paint finishes while retaining the colour, e.g. changing Worn Sea Wash to metallic.
- Changing base paint colours without resetting the pearlescent colour.
- RGB editing of custom primary and secondary colours, as well as support for inputting and generating hex Crew Colours.
Press F6 while in a car to open the menu.
Place the ColourEditor.dll into the scripts folder of your GTAV install. If you don't have a scripts folder, create one.
1.0 - Initial release.
1.1 - Added Epsilon, Faded Utility, Brushed Gold and Pure Gold textures. Updated Classic texture.
Source available on request - it's currently a bit messy though.