Quantcast

» «
Photo

CEO Cargo Warehouse - Did Rockstar remove the Titan as a sale vehicle?

18 replies to this topic
DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:19 PM Edited by DeXiovi, 14 February 2017 - 10:21 PM.

I remember the first time I sold 2.2 million I was given a Titan with all of the cargo in it. I'm a great pilot and I assumed that I could handle 3 airplanes but I wasn't expecting the Titan. And I had to keep it low to avoid cops. Apparently I was never low enough in LS, kept getting cops then exploded into a palm tree that I could never see.

Last time I sold 2.2 mil I got the 3 planes, but I'm still scared of getting the Titan. Some people say it's gone. Is it though? I hate it so much. For just a game it gave a lot of anxiety lol

Additionally, are the cargo sales like the MC sales where if your product is blown up or stuck, you can just close application and all the stuff remains when you come back? I think I made a topic on this before but I really can't recall the answers I got.

I literally just realized this is in the wrong forum section, should be help & support. Very sorry. I've been up for over 24 hours lol.
  • geraldflesy likes this

Cryptic Entries
  • Cryptic Entries

Metalhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:11 AM

I hope that vehicle is gone from the list. I guess you could go and check the work bench where you upgrade the selling vehicles and see if it's still there.

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:46 AM Edited by Lainathiel, 15 February 2017 - 05:51 AM.

No,Titan is not gone i saw people doing it yesterday.

Yes,you can save your goods if you crash and destroy everything.But you must be quick about it before the game saves your progress.

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Yes,you can save your goods if you crash and destroy everything.But you must be quick about it before the game saves your progress.

Do you know how many crates I'd lose if just close the game before even take off with the titan. I'd rather not risk my 111 crates. Thanks

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Do you know how many crates I'd lose if just close the game before even take off with the titan. I'd rather not risk my 111 crates. Thanks

That's not what he was talking about. He clearly said "if you crash and destroy everything". At which point the risk doesn't matter anymore because you'd lose it anyway if you just keep playing.

• geraldflesy likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

That's not what he was talking about. He clearly said "if you crash and destroy everything". At which point the risk doesn't matter anymore because you'd lose it anyway if you just keep playing.

No, it isn't. Therealsabe read it correctly.

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:42 PM Edited by Lainathiel, 15 February 2017 - 08:45 PM.

If you don't even want to try the Titan,you can just leave the session right away and lose 3 crates.It's the same loss if you destroy the Titan but quit the game immediately before autosave.

• therealsabe likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

Lainathiel - Really? I heard many contradicting thoughts on it, but I do somewhat remember only having a few crates removed if I closed application, that was forever ago.
Is it just 3 crates for all size warehouses or just the small? I would most likely close application if I had to use the Titan, but I believe that's what therealsabe's point was. If it's in a large warehouse and you close, you could possibly lose a lot more crates. It wouldn't be a lot compared how many it held, like the 3 lost crates to a full 16 warehouse.

Anyone wanna test it...

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:57 PM Edited by Lainathiel, 15 February 2017 - 08:59 PM.

I don't remember the exact numbers but you lose 2 or 3 crates if you leave the session during a sale no matter how big the warehouse is.I've tested it.I crashed my first Titan delivery;cut the internet,closed gta5 and steam through task manager.That's on PC though but you should be able to do the same on the consoles.

The_Dust_69
  • The_Dust_69

🌴 GTA Enthusiast 🌴

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

I just used the Titan to sell about two weeks ago, It was a ten drop-offs sale. 

• RafaeSheikh likes this

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

I don't do any of the plane deliveries. Too buggy. I quit the game and reload whenever I get one, it costs me three crates but I'd rather have to do one more crate mission and try again than risk any BS happening with the planes. Truck and tugboat sales are easier with much less risk.
  • DeXiovi likes this

RafaeSheikh
  • RafaeSheikh

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Yeah, you lose only three crates no matter the size of the warehouse if you close the game quickly upon failure.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:47 AM

Alright thank you for the replies and info. Also @Therealsabe , they were right. If you close an application on an unfinished cargo sale you only lose 2-3 crates.

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:24 AM Edited by therealsabe, 18 February 2017 - 09:26 AM.

If you don't even want to try the Titan,you can just leave the session right away and lose 3 crates.It's the same loss if you destroy the Titan but quit the game immediately before autosave.

Thanks for the reply, very useful. I forgot to put a question mark at the end of sentence. 

This what i meant:

"Do you know how many crates I'd lose if just close the game before even taking off with the titan? I'd rather not risk my 111 crates. Thanks

• DeXiovi likes this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Hustler

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hellbendzor, 4 weeks ago.

I never backed down from the Titan... But yes, you do have to be quick to save your stuff when things go sour, but that goes for every delivery mission...

If you hate low alti flying with the titan, then the low alti dodo sales (MC-sales) must be a real pain to some of you,  hehe... I kinda like low alti flying. The only thing you need to be real careful about (and I almost lost a titan that way (but I pulled the plug, so saved all but 3crates), is antennas hidden in the red smoke... Be ware of those... Otherwise who cares if the cops get notified... you can Always call Lester. Do it again, you have a problem if the cooldown time hasn't passed yet...

bunkinator3
  • bunkinator3

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hope they fix the double Cuban sell mission.  Every time, I drop off the packages in the 1st plane, go back to the 2nd plane and no markers appear to drop the last set of packages.  I haven't gotten the Titan yet.  But damn, I quit doing crates because of that sh*tty glitch.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Square Civilian

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hope they fix the double Cuban sell mission.  Every time, I drop off the packages in the 1st plane, go back to the 2nd plane and no markers appear to drop the last set of packages.  I haven't gotten the Titan yet.  But damn, I quit doing crates because of that sh*tty glitch.

You won't have Titan if you own the small warehouse, only medium and large warehouses has Titan.

Btw, there is not only that problem with missing markers of the secondary plane. Another bug consists in the inability to drop the products. It happens with Cuban AND Titan.

R* really have to fix that sh*t.

In waiting, what you can do(and I love piloting little civilian planes...) is to change session when your CEO delivery has to be done with planes.

You will loose maybe 2 crates(for small warehouse) or something. Nowadays its just so bugged...when I started playing GTA in october all was so smooth regarding Cuban 800, no bug happened till recently(perhaps since I/E DLC? Can't say)

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I got the titan earlier this week. It's definitely not gone. That's good, because it's an easy mission.

• kovaandr likes this

Twistedmindgame
  • Twistedmindgame

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

I get the titan or the tug almost every time, but seeing as I sell in solo sessions, so I don't really have a problem with it. Any Buzzards usually clip my armoured wings and die, and Valkyries are just way too slow adjusting elevation to rain that cannon on me most times.

I'm not saying I've never been killed by them, but I find them just reasonable enough to deal with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users