Best Money Method After All Current Updates

11 replies to this topic
IHasALaserGun
  • IHasALaserGun

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hello, I'm new here so this may be in the wrong place so sorry in advance! I've been looking around for the best way to make money in gta 5 recently and I'm not finding much useful information, so I thought i'd ask here. Including all DLC added to the game up to this point, what is the best way to make money? I currently have a CEO office and do Import/export missions. Does selling crates make more money than t hat? Or owning a couple businesses as a MC? I'm curious to know the specifics behind all the income values to see what really makes the most (not just an opinion). Thank you all in advance! :lol:

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

Crates have the best payout however are quite time consuming, of course, that also depends on how many crates you actually sell. Usually doing a VIP job inbetween crate runs will maximize profit made from selling crates. Import/Export vehicle collections and sales are quicker, and if you have the constantly source top range vehicles, you can easily hit $300,000 - $400,000 per hour.

IHasALaserGun
  • IHasALaserGun

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:29 AM

So if I had a choice to farm anything for one hour, import/exports would be the way to go? Assume I buy everything at max for any dlc including however crates work. I would make the most there? I have the 20 min wait time for exporting so that kills my profits, that's why I was wondering if other places make you more. Thanks for replying!

FrostEclipse
  • FrostEclipse

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:48 AM

In my opinion, import and export is by far the best option. 

If you're looking at what will you get you the most bang for your buck, it will take;

1.5 million to start Import/Export (assuming you have the office for 1 mil)

~1 Mil for a large warehouse (assuming you have the office for 1 mil)

~1.2 Mil for Biker Businesses (Clubhouse in Paleto Bay + Cocain Lockup)

There's your minimum cost. The reason why I specifically say buy the large warehouse is because if you buy small then you'll be wasting cash. If you want to see what each dlc has then theres plenty of Youtube videos out there.

Anyway so currently I have a vehicle warehouse because I took advantage of the 400k discount on the cheapest warehouse and if this special is still going at the time I'm writing this post then you should DEFINITELY take advantage of that. Anyway I'll explain what you have to do in business.

In the CEO Crate missions you have to pay for 1-3 crates to be dropped somewhere in the free roam world, other players are rewarded for collecting those crates themselves so there's a risk (if other players get to them first) that you would have lost money for spawning said crates. If you collect the crates and deliver them to your warehouse then they will be there until you do a sell mission. Sell missions is where you have to fly 3 really slow planes from end of the map to the other. And if you have a filled large warehouse and you export it all at once, then there's 2.2 million if you deliver all three planes. So what happens if let's say a player in a hydra destroys all the planes? You lose EVERYTHING, including the money that you put in sourcing the crates. High Risk, High Reward. 

The Import/Export missions are (personally) much, much better. It sounds exactly how it is, once you buy your vehicle warehouse, you go to your office and you 'source' a car. You have a (equal?) chance to get either a standard range, mid range or top range cars, each netting different profits from when you sell these cars. Now there's two glitches you can do to only get top range cars, one is more by chance, and the other more by effort. The first one being is that when you source a car, if you don't get the one you want you can just switch lobbies and source another for FREE. The other method is by filling up your entire warehouse with each and every car (up to 32 DONT GO OVER) and only selling top range cars. That way the game will try to give you only top range cars. Once you have a vehicle you want to source you go steal that vehicle. There is a variety of steal missions including stealing cars from a boat with a cargobob, just plainly stealing it and you have to drive over a certain speed or the car will explode, stealing them from a photo shoot, car stunt, race, police chase etc. There's plenty of missions and you don't have to pay a penny to start them. So once you've stolen a car you have to deliver it to your warehouse, and any repairs come out of your pocket. Or instead of paying for the car you can just destroy it, source another and you don't have to pay anything. So once you deliver a car to your warehouse you have 3 choices for a buyer, one has you putting no upgrades (you get minimal profit), one has you putting 16k worth of upgrades (you get more profit) and the last one you have to put 20k worth of mods but you get 100k in return. So that 80k profit. Once again players will have the chance to kill you and steal the car and get 5k in return, but realistically barely any players go after you because it's a waste of time, as well as the fact that missiles no longer lock on to you while you're in the car. Once you deliver the car (once again any damages come out of the pay) you get the cash. Then you can do another sell mission 20 minutes after. If you have 1 associate that's a 30 minute cool down, 2 associates is a 40 minute cool down while 3 associates have a 50 minute cool down. So if you do everything correctly with 3 associates delivering 3 cars with you, that's a max of 240k + if you do any collections you can grab an extra 30-50k. Collections being a well... collection of a certain cars with certain number plates. In between the cooldowns you can do anything but if you're looking for more cash you can do vip missions for a tidy profit of around 300k an hour.

Now I would explain the biker businesses but I do not yet own one so I do not now much about them. Basically once you buy a clubhouse you can buy a business and you have to either buy material (will drastically reduce your $/hr) or steal it. I'm not sure what the steal missions are like but once you get the materials you can go afk or do races or be in free roam and your A.I staff will create the product. Once it's done you can do a sell mission and get some nice cash from that. 

However I have heard bugs regarding this dlc with material not actually affecting the business as in when you deliver it, it just doesn't fill up the business (or it doesn't fill up the amount it should)

Anyway I hope I helped with your decision.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:04 AM

So if I had a choice to farm anything for one hour, import/exports would be the way to go? Assume I buy everything at max for any dlc including however crates work. I would make the most there? I have the 20 min wait time for exporting so that kills my profits, that's why I was wondering if other places make you more. Thanks for replying!

During that 20 minute wait, do a VIP job or two and source another vehicle. By the time you're done, the cooldown will have passed.
  • Shakenbake3778 likes this

IHasALaserGun
  • IHasALaserGun

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

Ok, so import/exports seems to be the way to go. Glad I invested in that a few weeks ago. I want to try crates because I can be in a solo public lobby so there is no risk. Thank you both for all the help!

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

Yeah, definitely Import/Export with some VIP Work/Crates mixed in to occupy that 20 min cooldown.

Mr. Larson
  • Mr. Larson

Homeboy

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:12 AM

Suspend your game to bypass the cooldown and f*ck crate missions. They were bad back last summer, now they are by far the worst way to make money.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:15 AM

Suspend your game to bypass the cooldown and f*ck crate missions. They were bad back last summer, now they are by far the worst way to make money.

They're the best way to make money, even better than Import/Export. Only reason Import/Export is more worth doing is because it's not as mentally draining.

From a pure profits standpoint, Crates are the way to go, don't get it twisted. Best method is to mix these two together and walk away with a boatload of cash.

Mr. Larson
  • Mr. Larson

Homeboy

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

No, just no. It takes a million years to fill up a large warehouse. Probably pays 50k/hour or less. Even contact missions are more profitable.

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:31 PM

The quickest way to make money is still Pacific Standard by miles.

You can still make as much money in the same time as before the Kuruma patch only difference is you want to do it with communicating friends and not risk randoms. There are at least 3 ways to do it and I have managed full take doing all of them.

You can make 400k in less than a hour and a half which no other method comes close to.

NoNormies
  • NoNormies

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The quickest way to make money is still Pacific Standard by miles.

You can still make as much money in the same time as before the Kuruma patch only difference is you want to do it with communicating friends and not risk randoms. There are at least 3 ways to do it and I have managed full take doing all of them.

You can make 400k in less than a hour and a half which no other method comes close to.

400k in less than an hour and a half is nothing compared to a vehicle cargo exploit, in that same time doing the glitch you can make 600k almost 700k. All you have to do is source every standard and mid tier car and have no high tiers and then you will source only high tiers. You can use this more to source only X80 Protos so they are easier to sell solo. Just sell one car and then do 1 mission of VIP work, go into you office, source another car, bring it back to the warehouse to sell. Quickest way to make money by far, you just need to rinse and repeat the process for maximum profit. 

• StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users