Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rare Screenshot of Beta Infernus at Malibu?

4 replies to this topic
ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:24 PM

First of all, i'm sorry if this isn't a worthy thread but i didn't know where to post it else (Beta thread maybe?)

So i was looking through my old ps2 games and found my first 2 disc of vice city (they are basically the same). The thing that caught my eyes was on the bottom left, i noticed a screenshot of what it looks like an Infernus driving around the Malibu. I don't recall seeing it anywhere on the internet so i thought i'll share this.

OPmA737.jpg

SwicUXL.jpg

Does anybody know where that image originally came from? a Magazine? website? 

BTW for those who might consider this illegal for containing "Pirated copies" of the game, i now own a legit copy of Vice city for PS2 and also on steam so please no discussion of that. Thank you.

Spoiler
  • xNCx and Ivan1997GTA like this

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:30 PM

It looks like a GTA3 Infernus judging by the wheels, perhaps the ViceCity Infernus was intended to be like this but they changed it

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

On VC alpha/beta almost all cars had GTA3 sport wheels that's why the Infernus has those wheels in the screenshot. Plus, since your VC disc it seems have a printed cover then that screenshot maybe is somewhere in the internet.

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:35 AM

It looks like part of a gameplay screenshot, like the one above it.

ntszfung
  • ntszfung

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

I remember in one of the trailer,A infernus appeared with a special rim which cannot find in normal gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users