• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
SeifMagdi
  • SeifMagdi

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

First of all it happend like that. I got to the tallest building, later I made a new mission then this happend... CJ that was the player objective keep punching and it keep hurting also. So later I made another character as the player and bad luck happend. I made him with a weapon then he shot me and I died. I got to the hospital I thought like "hmm.. That was weird, maybe that was just a small bug. I got again to it and when I touched the player objective he keep shooting again and I died. So I didn't know what to do so I thought to post it. That is a bug.

Did it happen with you before?

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Well, I didn't understand it clearly. The only thing that my mind picked up is that you have made an actor without appointing it as 'Enemy1, Enemy2, Friend or Neutral' and when you do this, the default actor made is enemy1. So when you start the mission, it starts killing you.
OR...
But the player objective is always enemy, not a friend or neutral. If you want to make a friend, use the option of actor. Not that objective.

Springfield
  • Springfield

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

Explain us clearly in your language, because that would be more better if we translate it in english with the help of Translator.

SeifMagdi
  • SeifMagdi

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

Nvm I fixed it. It was a mod that made a little problem. Sorry for what I told. It took me 2 days to figure out what it was. Anyway I thought it was something wrong. Even I almost uninstalled my game xD.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users