A proper way to load the episodes as DLCs in IV (Patch 7/8 only).
- Since I don't think sharing full DLCs here would be a very legitimate idea, at least I will provide only the files that are different from standalone EFLC ones or exclusive to DLCs, so EFLC with Patch 2/3 installed is needed as well. Download the files; do the following steps while the archive is downloading.
- Make "DLC" folder in your IV's directory.
- Make a folder for TLAD in the "DLC" folder and another "content" folder in it.
- Make a folder for TBoGT in the "DLC" folder and another "content" folder in it.
- Copy TLAD contents from EFLC\TLAD to IV\DLC\*TLAD folder*\content and TBoGT contents from EFLC\TBoGT to IV\DLC\*TBoGT folder*\content
- Open downloaded archive and extract "TLAD" folder contents to DLC\*TLAD folder* and "TBoGT" folder contents to DLC\*TBoGT folder*
- Install both "GTA IV tool" and xliveless (it's different from the listener's version - just xliveless with DLC support, without the IV features - so pay attention).
Both the tool and xliveless are responsible for DLC activation in Patch 7; in Patch 8, R* changed something so DLCs themselves are activated only by that xliveless' DLC activation routines now, but it's highly recommended to still use the tool in Patch 8 because it has some important features for proper work.
Optionally, you can use just one of the DLCs, this shouldn't damage the game.