Photo

Celebrities I want parodied in GTA

44 replies to this topic
MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:03 PM Edited by MojoGamer, 11 August 2017 - 08:04 PM.

Frank didn't die, he fully recovered from his injures and had plastic surgery to look like Samuel L Jackson.

Burt Reynolds is the mayor of more then just games, in on tv too.

Trump is totally irrelevant, I will break every R* game i own. If his dumb self appears, just how people hated Alex Jones in CoD Inifite Warfare. That game was garbage and i along with the whole world, regret buying the digital copy.

Saints Row is trash and its series ended. I believe Agents of Mayhem made Saints Row its predecessor.

Will Smith is totally amazing, even Randy March wishes he had Jaden Smith. I say there is hope, just like how R* continued Gta Online and delayed RDR2.

Shame oy fyi

Raj Brunner
  • Raj Brunner

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:15 PM Edited by Raj Brunner, 11 August 2017 - 09:15 PM.

Lindsey Lohan's lying, money thirsty ass.

• MojoGamer likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

bafhfg9ccaa0jxp.jpg

It's already been done.

• Shyabang Shyabang, (Ambient), Gummy  and 2 others like this

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:22 AM

If the next game happens to take place in the 90s, I wouldn't mind seeing a parody of Jim Carrey.

Jmac
  • Jmac

Old School

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

No more focus on f*cking parodies - it's what kinda ruined aspects of GTA V in the first place to be honest, no more. Especially not of easily distinguishable Hollywood celebrities and stars, that's as corny and dry as f*ck. If anything they should just stick to their own original characters to parody, but like I said there needs to be less focus on parody and satire, Rockstar need to remind themselves that GTA is supposed to be a hardcore crime action game, not some digitally interactive comedy show.

Terrible idea or suggestion.

Not to sh*t on your opinion, but there has never been a single GTA title that was a straight, humorless, hardcore, action game, all of them have always had comedic elements, parody and satire throughout. GTA IV, the one that constantly get's singled for being too gritty and serious, actually had far more satire and parody than the ones before - it really got the ball rolling when it came to satirizing and parodying everything you could think of within the game world e.g. Nasdaq is Bawsaq and the Statue of Liberty is Hillary Clinton holding a cup of coffee (a reference to the hot coffee controversy) and an absurd amount of pop culture, celebrity, political, internet parodies/satire and innuendos. And IV is the "serious" one, the rest are considered lighter and more comedic in tone. What GTA title do you remember being hardcore and serious if you consider that to be the way the games are supposed to be?

I'm fully aware GTA has generally had some element of parody, satire and other comical aspects within it's themes, but my point is the past GTA games were not overdosed with it like V was. For most part the focus was the serious business of crime and the stories behind it. The comical stuff was always a sideshow as relief from the serious stuff, unlike V which tries way too hard throw it in our faces at every opportunity. 

Parody is ok in small doses, if overdone if becomes tiresome pretty quickly imo. The last thing you want is the storyline to consist of characters which are a parody of real people and stereotypes, then nothing really has any weight to it, it's just a long overdone joke. I think less is more in this regard.

This guy clearly gets it, guess you missed my point. 

GTA: San Andreas was saturated with satire.

Jxcob
  • Jxcob

B47ANCE

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:27 AM

if the next GTA is in Chicago, i wanna see a parody of chief keef

• Good Hombre likes this

fashion
  • fashion

f*ck you microtransactions

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

It's unlikely they won't include Trump in one way or another. He'd make a typical GTA parody, even if in just a short talk show appearance.

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

Anthony Weiner.

Oh God, how perfect to roast him in the GTA world. It's a match made in heaven.

160921-weiner-sex-scandal-part-3-feature

Wingate167
  • Wingate167

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

Why not Weird Al Yankovic for the lulz?

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:35 PM Edited by D T, 05 September 2017 - 06:37 PM.

Yeah. I definitely want to get a break from the "parodies". If thenre's a rip off of Trump with a ridiculous toupee I'll smash my head into a wall.

The statue of liberty in IV was Hillary f*cking Clinton. That's what GTA is about. Now the US is quite literally going to sh*te because of a crusty manbaby and Rockstar shouldn't go after him? Nah, they're going to have a field day with this. Donald is the living embodiment of everything this series has mocked over the years.

• Gummy  and Edward Nashton like this

iwillr0k
  • iwillr0k

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Conor Mcgregor. 

"SOOT UR FOOKIN MOWT YEWL DEW NOOTIN
GIT DA FOOK OWDA HEEYA" 

It would be hilarious  :lol:
  • Shyabang Shyabang likes this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:27 AM

Samuel L Jackson that includes Tenpenny references. 

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

I just wanna pick up hookers in a bang bus

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by Femme Fatale, 07 September 2017 - 09:04 PM.

I just wanna pick up hookers in a bang bus

I wanna pick up straight men in a bait bus. :3

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:04 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 15 September 2017 - 08:05 AM.

A parody of this:

• Raj Brunner likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users