Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which GTA character would make an amazing Protagonist?

46 replies to this topic
Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:49 AM Edited by Zello, 20 February 2017 - 05:02 AM.

Mikhail Faustin's rise in the late 1990's he takes over Hove Beach and builds his empire

• Mister Pink, theGTAking101, Steezy. and 1 other like this

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Creatively Constipated

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:51 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 20 February 2017 - 07:51 AM.

I wonder if Michael Klebitz would be a good candidate?

I mean, from those e-mails he exchanges with Johnny, we're given the impression that he leads a different life than his brother. He's a law abiding citizen who's in the military. He grew up around that toxic life style with Johnny and Billy, but he somehow managed to diverge from that and lead a relatively straight life. But part of me wonders if he'd be vengeful enough about his brother's death that he would track down his brother's murderer? Or would he accept it and chalk it down to the inevitability of Johnny's life style?

Now that I think of it, it kind of reminds me of Mokrie Dela's "City of Lies", except Johnny's role is exchanged with Michael :-p.

• universetwisters and Gummy  like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:43 AM Edited by universetwisters, 21 February 2017 - 04:45 AM.

But part of me wonders if he'd be vengeful enough about his brother's death that he would track down his brother's murderer? Or would he accept it and chalk it down to the inevitability of Johnny's life style?

He would probably do the latter, seeing as I always thought of Michael as being a foil for Johnny's criminal background. How Johnny would go out of his way to avenge some petty thing, Michael would instead either find the legal way to do it or, like you said, just accept it. Or if he does go to avenge him, he'd probably be like Vic from VCS and complain about it the whole time, since I can imagine he would be railroaded into it.

OT. Any member of the Southside Hoods from GTA 3 should be pretty interesting. Mostly because of the whole east coast gangbanging scene being way different from the west coast gangbanging we saw in SA and V. If Rockstar is gonna do gangbanging again, don't copy what you did before.

TakeshiSantos
  • TakeshiSantos

O Partner, Where Art Thou?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:21 PM

So many good characters to cover here, but my picks would be:

• Andreas Sanchez from GTA V
  • Dwayne Forge from GTA IV
  • Rico from GTA Vice City ("Hey amigo, good to see you!")
  • Pulaski from GTA San Andreas
  • And many more...

I can't imagine Roman with a gun, much less shooting one.

Cesar, Rico (Vice City),8ball, Dwayne Forge, either Packie or Gerald Mcreary, Armando (tbogt),and Little Jacob are all worthy of being a potential protagonist for a "Stories" type GTA.

Damn, I through I was the only person who gave a care about Rico. He is such a good supporting character, too bad we don't know his Voice Actor.

• Steezy. likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:14 AM

Mike Toreno; The Truth; Joey Leone.
Donald Love; Helena Wankstein.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

Packie would make an interesting protag.

Michael Klebitz could be a Vic Vance like protag

Sammy Bottino would probably be the protag of an 80s Vice City game

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:53 AM

I think Patrick McReary and Phil Cassidy would make interesting protagonists. 

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Real Criminal

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

Agent 14 from the GTA Online Heists DLC. It'd be interesting playing as a rogue black ops agent.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

The Lost MC rockers.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Gerald McReary & B-Dup

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

Darksider

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

Gerald McReary, a part of me relates to him being the older brother to Packie and Kate.

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

I wonder if Michael Klebitz would be a good candidate?

I mean, from those e-mails he exchanges with Johnny, we're given the impression that he leads a different life than his brother. He's a law abiding citizen who's in the military. He grew up around that toxic life style with Johnny and Billy, but he somehow managed to diverge from that and lead a relatively straight life. But part of me wonders if he'd be vengeful enough about his brother's death that he would track down his brother's murderer? Or would he accept it and chalk it down to the inevitability of Johnny's life style?

Now that I think of it, it kind of reminds me of Mokrie Dela's "City of Lies", except Johnny's role is exchanged with Michael :-p.

That would be perfect if the next game is set in present time. Have Trevor come back to be someone you go after to kill similarly to Niko going after that one guy in GTA IV. Not having it happen right away, and when it does you have that option to let Trevor go or to blow him away. 

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

Lazlow, he finally appeared in the flesh in GTA V and next step is to be the protagonist of course.

• Spadge likes this

DominatorLegend
  • DominatorLegend

Master of car crashing

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

Mike Toreno...

All right all right, I'm getting out.

• Good Hombre likes this

Letus
  • Letus

Sgt. Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Definetly Tenpenny. Cause, it's Samuel L Jackson! He makes every role enjoyable with his badass and funny quotes and of course his acting in the movies, and playing as him as an main protagonist could be much fun.

Emiri
  • Emiri

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

Cesar, Packie, Gay Tony and Paige Harris. Although I gotta say a game with Roman would be fun at some point in the game he might be able to shoot without wetting his pants.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Low Rider

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

Playing Lance Vance in a Vice City reboot would be cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users