Is Donald Love a parody of Trump?

17 replies to this topic
DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Ive always wondered this. Since he's a multimillionaire and a TV celebrity, theres lots of similarities. And he exists in the HD universe since his star is on GTAV's walk of fame. Maybe in GTAVI, they can make him President

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:09 PM

Funny you say this, the only thing that's wrong is the hair, but I guess you can't be 100% on the nose or else it's clearly obvious. Trump would have R* locked up if so. :lol:

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:30 PM

Funny you say this, the only thing that's wrong is the hair, but I guess you can't be 100% on the nose or else it's clearly obvious. Trump would have R* locked up if so. :lol:

Yeah I think R* will go the route of him being Pres during GTAVI if it takes place curently

• Natasha likes this

gts.
  • gts.

Please do not walk on the grass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

It seems that is, I thought about this two years ago. Nice that you pointed it out.

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Yeah I think R* will go the route of him being Pres during GTAVI if it takes place curently

Knowing their usual sense of humour I wouldn't be suprised!

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:33 AM Edited by stef_92, 15 February 2017 - 10:34 AM.

If you see there's a tall building right next to the Love Media building that really looks like Trump Tower. Maybe this building also belongs to Donald Love. So that's another proof that Donald Love may be based on Donald Trump but with hair :D

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

If you see there's a tall building right next to the Love Media building that really looks like Trump Tower. Maybe this building also belongs to Donald Love. So that's another proof that Donald Love may be based on Donald Trump but with hair :D

Yeah the more anyone points out the more and more obvious it becomes!

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if he was loosely based on him. Even though Love is a media mogul and Trump is more of a real estate developer.

@stef yep its nearly an exact copy of trump tower. It also appeared on the GTA1 box art.

GTA_-_Box_Front.jpg

and in IV

CleethorpesTower-GTA4-exterior.jpg

• DimitriFaustin, Natasha, Great Britain and 1 other like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

I don't see any similarities tbh. Just because he's a businessman named Donald, that doesn't mean it's a parody of Donald Love.

Especially considering that if Rockstar was going to make him a Donald Trump parody, they would've named him Ronald Like or something dumb like that.

• DimitriFaustin likes this

gts.
  • gts.

Please do not walk on the grass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if he was loosely based on him. Even though Love is a media mogul and Trump is more of a real estate developer.

@stef yep its nearly an exact copy of trump tower. It also appeared on the GTA1 box art.

Spoiler

I've never noticed this before.

SpooferJahk
  • SpooferJahk

*insert title here*

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 4 days ago

Pretty much, especially since Liberty City is Rockstar's New York and Trump's business empire is based there. 

• Natasha likes this

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

GTA_-_Box_Front.jpg

and in IV

CleethorpesTower-GTA4-exterior.jpg

How could I not notice that building in IV? o.O

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

How could I not notice that building in IV? o.O

Honestly I was thinking the same thing!

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 3 days ago

The way I see it, they're two businessmen with tall towers and same name. If he's even based on Trump, how would you explain all the morgue party and cannibalism? It's not like that the U.S President actually does all the stuff.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 2 days ago

The way I see it, they're two businessmen with tall towers and same name. If he's even based on Trump, how would you explain all the morgue party and cannibalism? It's not like that the U.S President actually does all the stuff.

He wasn't a president back in 2001 :D And this thing with the cannibalism is just part of Rockstar's humor, it's not necessary to be real thing

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 days ago

If he's even based on Trump, how would you explain all the morgue party and cannibalism? It's not like that the U.S President actually does all the stuff.

I'm sure the liberals would say that too if it made the guy they hate look bad.

Alinek
  • Alinek

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted An hour ago

The battle begun in 2015 between Hillary and Trump. GTA III was published 2001-2003 so in my opinion --- definitely not!

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted An hour ago

The battle begun in 2015 between Hillary and Trump. GTA III was published 2001-2003 so in my opinion --- definitely not!

Donald Trump has been a known celebrity and tycoon decades before GTA III got released. He garnered more attention after announcing his Presidential candidature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users