Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which protagonist has the best special ability?

41 replies to this topic

Poll: M\F/T (101 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Special Ability?

1. Franklin (Slow-Motion & Better Handling while Driving) [Slow-Motion] (35 votes [34.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.65%

2. Michael (Slow-Motion & Fast Aiming while Shooting) [Bullet-Time] (24 votes [23.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.76%

3. Trevor (No Health Damage + Increased Accuracy & Damage on Enemies) [RAGE] (42 votes [41.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:37 PM

Trevor's is the best. I'm surprised Michael's ability got so many votes. It has literally no defensive applications, unlike the abilities of the other two.
  • The American Army 1775 likes this

Cambridge
  • Cambridge

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

I'll go with the bullet time. It really is fun to clear out an area of thugs with just headshots, especially with unlimited ability.

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:30 AM

Michael's is pretty fun and Trevor's is very useful for big shootouts, but Franklin's is absolutely indispensable for shooting from a vehicle.

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Trevor has the most useful but Michael's looks coolest.

Nelly2K
  • Nelly2K

Rat

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think this is hard to answer. Trevor's is just insane, the amount of damage you can take during that time is crazy. Franklin's is handy AF for chases etc. But Michael's suits me best cause I can't aim for sh*t so I voted for him.

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Michael for being a whiny bitch and an asshole at the same time.
  • Payne Killer and Nelly2K like this

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I personally love Franklin's ability. It's the easiest to build up and it's extremely helpful in many situations!

GTAIV2008
  • GTAIV2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Agreed Trevor's rage ability is awesome, he's a crazy character & needs a ability like that.

• The American Army 1775 likes this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

The Protectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Trevor's is the best. I'm surprised Michael's ability got so many votes. It has literally no defensive applications, unlike the abilities of the other two.

Still, it helps to make headshots, which help us to kill the enemies easily as well as for achieving gold medals in several missions.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 6 days ago

It's just that Franklin can do that too, he just has to be in a car or on a motorcycle

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 days ago

Agreed. It just is. Slow shooting is cool, and franklin's sh*t is cool but will get you killed on the small collisions just because his mass is increased so much as well as his acceleration - it's a two edged sword with franklin. While slow shooting is cool, and feels powerful to knock out a bunch of dudes at once, Trevor is real time and visceral feeling without taking damage - Trevor wins the best special, hands down, no argument can really go against it.
Frank can pull off some awesome jumps timing the special being turned off at the lip of a jump, but really, that gets boring fast and is still outweighed by the fact when you're in his special you're automatically in a death cage of a car.

Also Trevors lines takes the cake in rage mode. Btw, some are peobably scripted if you turn it on at certain events. For instance the ambush by a man armed with a taser hiding in a bush behind sandy shores airfield, if you turn on Trevors rage ability before the man shows himself and tries to taser Trevor, Trevor will yell "Show yourself!". The taser wont work on Trevor in rage mode.

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 hours ago

Exactly. Franks ability is automatically "I can't drive good at full speed!" and "I need assists just to drive" - corny when it comes to picking a favorite, must be a noob corny guy who can't avoid a crash without a special. If we want to unlock the game, we gotta play without that handicap.

Umm, excuse me? You don't need to be all 'let's just insult for fun'. Some people are extremely bad at racing. Like me. But i have like 6 racing games (3 which I actively play and enjoy and 3 who I ain't ever touched because I need to get around to it someday). Franklin's ability is very useful in these situations. I don't care much about how do I do in shooting, so me using M and T's abilities are rare. I think I've used M's 1 or 2 times and T's 5-7 times. Question of utility.

You make it sound like people who use it are idiots. Please don't. It makes yourself look like a idiot.

(yes i know i am late as heck but what can I say)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users