Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I add autorun on dyom? (Gta San Andreas)

5 replies to this topic
SeifMagdi
  • SeifMagdi

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

I'm not sure how. So could anyone tell me? Thank you :p.

Springfield
  • Springfield

Stars looks beautiful? Just imagine about creator!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

You can add autorun, but only as a animation with cutscene (not playing by yourself). 

SeifMagdi
  • SeifMagdi

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:47 AM

Oh ok thank you then Leon :p.

Alex Magana
  • Alex Magana

DYOM Fanatic

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

I'm not sure how. So could anyone tell me? Thank you :p.

Because i kinda confused, there are 2 features with autorun that comes to my mind:

1> To public your own mission to be "public" for everyone so they can play it automatically (autorun).

2> It's the feature that Leon mentioned above.

Which feature you wanted to know because your question wasn't specific, the 1st one or 2nd one? XD

Springfield
  • Springfield

Stars looks beautiful? Just imagine about creator!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:01 PM Edited by Leon_Scott Kennedy, 10 February 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Oh! i'm sorry man. I make your question in other way :D.

Ok, so your mean to play a mission as autorun, ok.

Press "Y" then Go to "Mission Menu" then go to "Load mission" and load the mission, which you want it to run as autorun.

After loading your mission, then Again go to "Mission Menu" and then do "Public Mission" after doing that, you'll see a text box on the top left-side on the screen. 

Ok, then minimize your game and go to "My Documents > GTA San Andreas User Files" and then you'll see a file name, DYOM0.dat.

That file will be the Public file (which means Autorun). After that rename it as DYOM1, DYOM2 etc.., any you want. 

After doing that, Load the Mission you make it in public and then it will run as autorun! :)

But one thing that, you will not able to prevent the mission back to edit mode, if you make it in public, so i advice you to make a folder where you'll place the non-Public (Non-Autorun) file, so if you want to edit it anytime, then you'll able to edit it!

SeifMagdi
  • SeifMagdi

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:32 PM

Ok ok thanks but sorry begin busy and didn't replay for 1 week but anyway thanks for the help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users