• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:29 AM

The only thing left are 2 tags and the NRG challenge is SF. Obviously th e problem are the tags. While spraying over the tag number 70?(or something like that) i didn`t hear the ding sound, but i got the comfirmation text. So i didn`t mind it much, at least before i`ve read on a forum that if the thing a ove happens you will be prevented from 100%. Is that true? I got this percentaje in almost a year of playing, maxed out everything and g o t myself over 16 million dollars all without a single cheat. So is that possible? If it is i`m going to have a breakdown.
Sorry for doubl dc posting you better delete it mod
  • Platybus likes this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:53 AM

Oh it's been a loooong time since I have had to discuss this...

If you are playing the original PS2 copy of this game your fears may just be a reality....

I have been a victim of this glitch and there's no fix that I know of. This is why I'll spray seconds after the notification and sound even on newer versions. It's a lesson learned for sure. Take on the few tasks left though just to be sure.

The struggle here is real though...if it happens it happens....

• HalfOfAKebab and Platybus like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:46 AM

If you have a PC game you can upload your last save and use the "Collections" maps to see what is left.
http://gtasnp.com/
If you have a console game I suggest printing off
TAGS Map
placing it in a Page Protector.
Then crossing off each tag with a "China Marker" as you check or do them.
After you are finished you can wipe off the "China Marker" to use the map again.

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

Well... i was playing the ps3 "remaster" and well...i have 2 more sa saves, and one prior collecting the bugged tag so it s a life saviour. Damn you gotta love copy saves. Thank you for your kindness weasel anyways, you always answer my posts . Lol. Thank you too vanzant, ill see what i can do about it. Sorry you guys for the lame ass writing above, it was wroten on a phone with auto
corrector.

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

i just go all the tags... so the one above was just an audio glich... by the wa, i guess you know that the tags i missed...... where both GREEN seville blvd ones that i thought i got... i more task and im getting 100 for my first time... fish me luck!!!!!

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

JUST GOT 100 AND THE MOST PHOTOGENIC IMAGE OF MY SCREEN with it! Thank you both guys!
I meant 100% not just 100 sorry for my typo lol(can t edit on phone)
:-) love u 2 guys.
  • VOIDACID2000 likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

Good show! But, Do not make multiple posts (called "double-posting". If your previous post goes unanswered use the EDIT feature to update, change, delete, your text.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users