WIP
58 replies to this topic
.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Great, when you're going to release the first episode?

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:52 AM

There is no prevision about dates yet.

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:45 AM Edited by The Half-Blood Prince, 01 September 2017 - 02:52 AM.

IDENTITY: FULL REVEAL

Spoiler

• .GreenGoo likes this

Leko11
  • Leko11

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:18 PM

Spoiler

I never knew this was possible in DYOM. Are you doing this with SCM code or there is a way in DYOM? Anyways it all seems really interesting.

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Spoiler

I never knew this was possible in DYOM. Are you doing this with SCM code or there is a way in DYOM? Anyways it all seems really interesting.

There is a way of moving objects when player approaches in dyom. Nothing complicated.
  • Pledge of Chaos likes this

Leko11
  • Leko11

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

Spoiler

There is a way of moving objects when player approaches in dyom. Nothing complicated.

​Moving them without setting the objective? So the player can have a free will what object to move? If so I didn't know for that.

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:10 PM

Yes, most part of the objects of the ambient. I'm still testing it, but everything is working just fine for now.

Nathan T.
  • Nathan T.

PAWN scripter

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

Great production, THBP. How is it going right now?

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

The Second Demo is available now: 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49669

Play it, send your feedback. Full episode coming soon.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

Damn, I was waiting for this from a long time! :)

Vittorg3
  • Vittorg3

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

The demo 2 is identical to the first part of life is strange before the storm

The demo 2 is identical to the first part of life is strange before the storm

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

We already got that, you don't have to say it twice. xD

And yeah, I admit my lack of creativity in this point to create something totally inspired from LiS DLC. But don't worry that the whole pack won't be a copy, as the story gives you the tip. Also, you don't have to come here after months just to say that someone copied from a real game, or you'll probably have a lot of work to do in the entire community. 

Vittorg3
  • Vittorg3

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:56 PM Edited by Vittorg3, 27 September 2017 - 12:56 PM.

We already got that, you don't have to say it twice. xD

And yeah, I admit my lack of creativity in this point to create something totally inspired from LiS DLC. But don't worry that the whole pack won't be a copy, as the story gives you the tip. Also, you don't have to come here after months just to say that someone copied from a real game, or you'll probably have a lot of work to do in the entire community. 

I just said it was the same , calm xD

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:01 AM

Played the demo. Awesome as expected. Even though this mp is so different than VfV, it can be easily spotted that it comes from the same author. The amount of details, dedication and hard work is massive. It's like a whole new experience. Well, it kinda is right? Atmosphere, ambient, Monica's thoughts, philosophy, and interaction between characters is amazingly done. And when you add the soundtrack on the top of it, it's just priceless. Just going around and interacting with objects and actors, as well as discovering the ambient made me fall in love with MP. And i can't even imagine how amazing the ''decisions'' feature will be. From what i saw, it's already amazing (the three options you could say to that guard guy) and makes want to play more as soon as possible.

This is a real story-wise mp one could say. But when you look better, what you see? Amazing gameplay packed mp with a great story and amazing philosophy. The choices you make will react the story and make your own path? I mean, what else can you ask for? Don't forget that this MP is full of solving puzzles + interacting with movable objects to make your way through MP. 100% uniqueness & originality. Can't wait for more. 

10/10

• The Half-Blood Prince likes this

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Monica Hopkings is back to action in Long Theft Auto's Universe new Project.

Download now the first chapter of Identity: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/50261

THBP, work in progress

• Alan Eastwood and .GreenGoo like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 4 weeks ago

Finally! I'll play it and send you my feedback soon but one question, does it have choice selection?

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Finally! I'll play it and send you my feedback soon but one question, does it have choice selection?

For the next chapter there is a decision to make. Every chapter is separated by a decision, actually. 

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 3 weeks ago.

Finally finished playing the first chapter, and I must say that it was perfectly made. You made it creative and awesome, you put a lot of objects, creativity, strong improvement and choice selecting! Can't wait to play the second chapter! 10/10 :D You deserve more than 10 starts!

But one thing was teasing me, I played Life is Strange a year ago and I noticed that Identity is a little bit copied from it, without any offense. Monica goes out and wait for Steve or whatever his name was just like Maxine went out of the college to meet Warren. Sorry for saying this but, I had to say it. I wish it's not a copy paste from LiS, bro. You're a creative designer, and I don't think you're a fake designer that copies from other games. I accepted VfV cause I didn't play The Last of Us cause I don't have PS4, but I won't accept Identity if it was a copy paste from LiS or kind of it. That's all. I wish you didn't take any offenses from me, I'm very very sorry for saying these rough words bro. That's it, Good Luck :)

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by The Half-Blood Prince, 3 weeks ago.

Finally finished playing the first chapter, and I must say that it was perfectly made. You made it creative and awesome, you put a lot of objects, creativity, strong improvement and choice selecting! Can't wait to play the second chapter! 10/10 :D You deserve more than 10 starts!

But one thing was teasing me, I played Life is Strange a year ago and I noticed that Identity is a little bit copied from it, without any offense. Monica goes out and wait for Steve or whatever his name was just like Maxine went out of the college to meet Warren. Sorry for saying this but, I had to say it. I wish it's not a copy paste from LiS, bro. You're a creative designer, and I don't think you're a fake designer that copies from other games. I accepted VfV cause I didn't play The Last of Us cause I don't have PS4, but I won't accept Identity if it was a copy paste from LiS or kind of it. That's all. I wish you didn't take any offenses from me, I'm very very sorry for saying these rough words bro. That's it, Good Luck :)

Unnecessary hysteria. One or two elements from a game doesn't turn a MP into a literal copy. Yes, I admitted the second demo was copied from LiS Before the Storm, but this one, it's so irrelevant. You need to know the difference between copy and inspiration.

Another thing: if you won't accept, don't play it. Simple as that. Even so, it won't be a copy. Unless you decide to try to find any single element from the game, of course... then you will find a lot of stuff and take it as a copy.

Didn't offend me at all. But it was a pointless commentary, in my opinion. Even because you inspire yourself in other designers to make your own missions the same way I do for games. Anyway, appreciated the feedback.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago

Whoa calm down, my bad. Then I think I was wrong, great if it isn't a copy paste then I'll be waiting for the full pack. :^:

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

ItCWlwn.jpg

Chapter 2 is out now. For those who wanted to see how the mechanic of the powers would work in gameplay, this is the time to play:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/50322

• Martin_Strada likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

get lost.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Martin_Strada, 3 weeks ago.

ItCWlwn.jpg

Chapter 2 is out now. For those who wanted to see how the mechanic of the powers would work in gameplay, this is the time to play:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/50322

Gonna play this and give a feedback ASAP!

Edit: Do you want me to record this mission?

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago

Played the 2nd chapter, I'll give my real opinion. I enjoyed playing the game but another thing was teasing me, seriously? Object movement ability? I don't know why but I felt that the game was getting fancy, step by step. I like your work but this really teased me badly cause I don't like fancy fancy games. Just like superman, batman, spiderman and monicaman (Without offence). I didn't like this without offence, just shared my opinion, I don't want to start a war with you I'm just typing what opinion's flowing in my mind about this "Identity". The introduction was fabulous but the prequel missions were under the zero (Just for me and my mind) so I don't like this. I just appreciated your work with a reason, and the reason is the creativity, your creativity.

• The Half-Blood Prince and DeAdLy PyThOn like this

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Played the 2nd chapter, I'll give my real opinion. I enjoyed playing the game but another thing was teasing me, seriously? Object movement ability? I don't know why but I felt that the game was getting fancy, step by step. I like your work but this really teased me badly cause I don't like fancy fancy games. Just like superman, batman, spiderman and monicaman (Without offence). I didn't like this without offence, just shared my opinion, I don't want to start a war with you I'm just typing what opinion's flowing in my mind about this "Identity". The introduction was fabulous but the prequel missions were under the zero (Just for me and my mind) so I don't like this. I just appreciated your work with a reason, and the reason is the creativity, your creativity.

You had the opportunity twice to see that you wouldn't like this MP. One: in the synopsis is written that the main character has paranormal powers. Two: In the full reveal I writted how the gameplay would work with the character's powers and that the MP would have the gameplay based in the interaction by moving objects with her mind. Yet, you played it. If you don't like this genre of MP, why the hell do you even play it?

I'm going to advise you once more: if you don't like this, save your time and patience and play something else. It's impossible to someone make a MP in the genre everyone will like. Yet, there is a lot of people who might enjoy it. If you're not on the list, find another project to play. Simple, practical, easy. 

By the way, you would have to push yourself a lot to offend me. There's nothing to concern, as long as you be respectful. A feedback will always be a feedback. 

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 3 weeks ago.

I played every project in this virtueless showroom, every posted projects even the worst ones. All I did after playing was feedbacking, and I don't get any feedback from the members that I always support it, they just check my topic and reject it, and I don't give a sh*t if no one feedback me. And now you ask me why the hell do I even play? You know what, f*ck it. Forgot what I said. I'll design for fun. Why should I play, when I can reject.

DeAdLy PyThOn
  • DeAdLy PyThOn

Eh?

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

Both of you please calm down!  :blink:

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

I played every project in this virtueless showroom, every posted projects even the worst ones. All I did after playing was feedbacking, and I don't get any feedback from the members that I always support it, they just check my topic and reject it, and I don't give a sh*t if no one feedback me. And now you ask me why the hell do I even play? You know what, f*ck it. Forgot what I said. I'll design for fun. Why should I play, when I can reject.

1) Calm the f*ck down. 

2) I'm in this community for 5 years, counting this one. During this time, I've received very few feedbacks that made me actually feel all that work has worth it. Even in the "great and famous" V for Vinegar, there were times that I thought about giving up, because sometimes I posted something and nobody was there to reply. I was lucky to have Andrej to test the missions and give his opinions.  Even when I released it, I received at least two complete feedbacks (not counting the "great 5/5 bro"). But I really didn't blame them tough. I understand that people might have a f*cked up life out there, with school, college and work. They wouldn't have time to play. It was a period of inactivity. So whatever your rage makes you think, that "no one gives a sh*t to you": it's bullsh*t. EVERY designer here goes through this. There will be times way worst than now in a few years, probably. The only thing you can do is get used to it. When you create a new topic, this is the risk you're taking. So believe me, raging and complaining about it won't make the situation any better. 

• Pledge of Chaos, AnDReJ98, Martin_Strada and 1 other like this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AnDReJ98, 3 weeks ago.

GreenGoo dude, take it easy. It was stated in the very beginning that this MP is about two things: 1) Decisions, 2) Ability to move objects/mind control. And that's what makes this MP so unique and special besides THBP's proven skills and amazing writing style. Not your kind? You could have ignored it. It's nice of you to provide a person with feedback, but stating something like ''I don't know why but I felt that the game was getting fancy, step by step. I like your work but this really teased me badly cause I don't like fancy fancy games.'' makes your feedback look like a hate speech instead. In nutshell, it would be something like ''No matter how hard you try and how good you make this, it will be bad for me because i don't like the idea and/or genre''. It's like if i decide to make a horror MP tomorrow, somebody will come and say ''dammit bro, I don't like horror, this is a bad mp!'', then why bothering to check it at all? Since you've already took some time to check it (even if you didn't like the theme), then be kind to mention the second part of MP, the same horror MP that you don't like has a lot of greatly placed objects, unique storyline, good character development, intense shootouts, varied missions, etc. This was just an example. Despite this, if you really wanted to provide the proper feedback, you could have just mentioned that you don't like the idea/genre and focus more on the work overall (like a reviewer, from the professional point of view). I find it pointless saying something the way you said. Let alone the drama that you have started (for completely no reason) and it is not even related to this MP. In fact, I checked your topics and i noticed a lot more activity than in THBP's topics. Especially in Bribed: Blood Money's topic. Nevertheless, I will play both ID & B:BBM and give my opinion about these two later on.

In the end, you are free to do/post whatever ''feedback'' you want. It's just i don't find it respectful, total opposite instead.

• The Half-Blood Prince and .GreenGoo like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago

Alright, I'm sorry my bad. I just got a little nervous and, you know. Forgive me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users