So my gta sa just decided to stop working, I click on gta_sa.exe and it shows me the cursor with the loading thing and than it's just stops, I've checked Task Manager, my gta sa appears and than dissapears, i've set the game "Compatibility for Windows 98/me" and run as administrator, I my game started, i have 50 fps instead of 100 like I used to have and my game could't play with any kind of mods, not hud, not ped, nothing (I'd like to say that I'm trying to play on SA:MP) . Can somebody help me fix my game? I reinstaled it 5 times, the game and the samp, I've tried everything, please HELP!
Gta san Andreas not working
Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:12 PM Edited by lil weasel, 03 February 2017 - 01:01 AM.
Uninstall everything. Reinstall using your DVD and play with the DVD in the Drive.
30 fps is the Normal.
Recommended System Requirements for GTA: San Andreas:
• Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP processor (or better)
• XP, Vista, Windows 7.
• 384(+) MB of RAM
• 16x DVD-ROM drive (or download [which I do not recommend]
• 4.7 GB of free Hard Disk space for a full install
★128(+) MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce4" or better)
• DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
• Keyboard & Mouse
• <Optional> GamePad with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users