Quantcast

» «
Photo

3 years later...who is your favorite GTA V protagonist

66 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favorite Protag as of right now (133 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite Protag as of right now?

1. Franklin (27 votes [20.30%])

Percentage of vote: 20.30%

2. Michael (67 votes [50.38%])

Percentage of vote: 50.38%

3. Trevor (39 votes [29.32%])

Percentage of vote: 29.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

It's still Trevor.

Franklin grows duller every play through. And Michael's family life is annoying.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

Michael has the lead still

ThatBenGuy
  • ThatBenGuy

HTF, GTA, rock, metal, dog, cat, wolf, fox, and dragon lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Franklin. My top 5 favorite GTA V characters in general:

1. Franklin

2. Chop

3. Michael

4. Lester

5. Lamar

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

It's still Trevor.

Franklin grows duller every play through. And Michael's family life is annoying.

Word to your mother on this one!

Wish an option to divorce Amanda would've been implemented in the game. The dynamics of the story would of made for an interesting change too.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Definitely Michael, one of my favourite protagonists of the series. Trevor while entertaining is just too over the top and cartoony and Franklin is bland as hell (basically Luis 2.0).

Michael is fleshed out & has real depth. Ned Luke did a great job as well. Glad to see him leading this poll!

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't see why Michael is leading this poll. He's a rat, a snake and a hypocrite. He's also a nice person for not divorcing his cheating wife.

Franklin is so dull and boring that I would have never played with him had he not had the special driving ability.

Trevor is the only likable protagonist IMO as he is not afraid to take down massive gangs all so he can just get  a quick buck. Also, he was the funniest of the trio.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Journey_95, 2 weeks ago.

I don't see why Michael is leading this poll. He's a rat, a snake and a hypocrite. He's also a nice person for not divorcing his cheating wife.

Franklin is so dull and boring that I would have never played with him had he not had the special driving ability.

Trevor is the only likable protagonist IMO as he is not afraid to take down massive gangs all so he can just get  a quick buck. Also, he was the funniest of the trio.

You don't have to be likable to be a great character and hell for the most part I think he is actually likable. Trevor is freaking crazy, look at how he treated Johnny, Floyd, Wade etc. How is that likable? I mean he is an entertaining character and fun but he is a dick as well.  I don't blame Michael for picking his family over him and from what we saw of Brad he was an ass too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users