Posted 5 days ago

I don't find GTA Online PvP oriented.

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 5 days ago

...ooh, another unpopular opinion: a lot of people don't like the GP1, particularly the way R* handled the back end, but ...I don't think it looks bad at all. :dontgetit:  They shuffled a load of things around, sure, but it's still recognisable, and like you said, didn't need for them to graft some wholly-unrelated car to the F1 in order to pull it off.

I think that the main reason that people don't like the GP1 is because it doesn't perform like it should, at all.

I mean, not every new car should be faster than the previous one, but come on, for being a car based in an F1, it should be up the with the fastest cars in the game in both speed and acceleration.

Sadly, its performance gets gimped very hard because of R* sh*tty downforce mechanic. Remove it and you get a car similar to the Osiris.

Unruly
  • Unruly

Black Jesus

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago

Sadly, its performance gets gimped very hard because of R* sh*tty downforce mechanic. Remove it and you get a car similar to the Osiris.

Pretty sure that got removed with the Smuggler's update.

Not sure if the GP1 got a buff out of it though.

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX Pckg Co CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 days ago

There's an urgent need for true skintight clothing for men, as there is none, except for the tired skinny jeans.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

The Schafter V12 definitely doesn't sound as loud as folks makes it out to be.

In fact, I think the regular V8 versions sounds a little bit louder because it has a different exhaust note.

FuturePastNow
  • FuturePastNow

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by FuturePastNow, 4 days ago.

Tactical use of passive mode is an important part of freemode combat.

Edit: and vote kicking people is fine, too.

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Once again, having 2x money and RP on stunt racing is improving the quality of competition. At the front of the pack anyway. Seems like every race this weekend I was involved with a great dice with 3 or 4 racers who raced clean and it was awesome and I made a lot of money and had a lot of fun doing something besides duping. *whew!*

• Unruly likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Big Molio, 3 days ago.

Once again, having 2x money and RP on stunt racing is improving the quality of competition. At the front of the pack anyway. Seems like every race this weekend I was involved with a great dice with 3 or 4 racers who raced clean and it was awesome and I made a lot of money and had a lot of fun doing something besides duping. *whew!*

Yeah, it's brought out some of the big guns for sure. I'm having to work hard to win against certain players who are milking the races like I am, they are pretty good. As you say though, they race clean and it is sporting, instead of the bash and crash sh*te that the noobs engage in. It's been great, all the top spots taken by vets whilst all the lower ranks get left behind.

• Unruly likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users