Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which is the most dangerous city in the GTA universe?

38 replies to this topic
The Ghost 206
  • The Ghost 206

H.N.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:30 PM Edited by The Ghost 206, 15 February 2017 - 06:58 PM.

Any of the gang spots in the early games such as 3,vice city and San Andreas when gangs was way more aggressive then the newer ones. I remember watching the diablo gang members use to walk up to saint Mark's then a few seconds later hearing gunshots same on vice city with the Cubans and haitiens

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:38 AM

Most Safe - Liberty City de IV & eflc - Less gang members, less problems ;).

It really has nothing to do with there being less gangs. There are plenty of gangs in GTA IV/EFLC. It's just that they blend in more with the crowd and don't attack on site as aggressively like the 3D era gangs.

Anyway I think GTA III's Liberty City is the most dangerous in terms of every gang in the city wanting Claude dead at the end so it's extremely difficult to walk around in any part of the city without being attacked and also random crime/violence such as carjackings/muggings.

• DIze likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

thank you, i'll say goodbye soon

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:22 AM

HD Los Santos, just the sheer thought of a normal gun store selling RPGs and grenade launchers is frightening. Let alone all the military grade vehicles and the usual gangs and mobs roaming the streets.

EarthGaia
  • EarthGaia

Andrea Bocelli's smile gives me 10 years of life

• The Yakuza
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [Music]

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

I consider Los Santos a place where crime, gang wars, prostitution and drug traffic generates a bad reputation. The conflicts between street gangs since 1992 (San Andreas) until 2015 (V) is a thing which people complains all the time, especially on the east and south east areas of LS.

While in VC, Mainland is the place where fights between Cubans and Haitians (Cholos in 1984) always happens, non-recommended to live in Little Haiti because the status of that neighborhood is deplorable and risky, neighbors can't deal with gang wars.

Liberty City in 2001 is definetely the worst place; Italian, Colombian, Spaniard, Jamaican and Chinese gangsters are hostile, there's no safe neighborhood, even Saint Marks and Cedar Grove are beautiful places, you cannot stay more than a second.

And LC in 2007, the people are paranoid because of terrorism and the hostility of several gangs around Liberty making the crime raise.

I think safe places are: San Fierro, Vice City Beach and Las Venturas

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:31 AM

Liberty city of GTA III is the only city I feel quite dangerous as you move forward in the story.
I wouldn't call Los Santos in GTA SA as dangerous city. There's surely a level of risk, if I enter the enemy territory on foot and the gangs start shooting at CJ, but its very easy to escape the attacks from the rival gangs and do not pose as big of a threat as the attacks that happen in 3D LC. I really have to mod the game in order to make the gangs in LS aggressive towards the player, and even then they are not a serious threat, and easy to lose them.
  • (Ambient) likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

The Golden Void speaks to me...

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:26 AM Edited by Phnx., 23 February 2017 - 09:27 AM.

The most dangerous city is GTA III Liberty City. Gunshots and melee fightings here and there.

The safest one is Las Venturas. I'd also like to mention Paleto Bay, but this is not a city.

E: typo

DIze
  • DIze

108METALS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:35 PM Edited by DIze, 24 February 2017 - 02:25 AM.

Most Safe - Liberty City de IV & eflc - Less gang members, less problems ;).

It really has nothing to do with there being less gangs. There are plenty of gangs in GTA IV/EFLC. It's just that they blend in more with the crowd and don't attack on site as aggressively like the 3D era gangs.
The HD Liberty City has got most of the gangs in TheGTA Universe. Still, it's difficult (for me) to find the gang members. It's too difficult to identify them. They wont even hurt you in general.
  • MiamiViceCity and Osho like this

Cluckin' Bell
  • Cluckin' Bell

Bullsh*t at Bullworth

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Most dangerous: 3D Los Santos and 3D Liberty City

Safest: Bullworth and Las Venturas

albanyave
  • albanyave

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would have to say 3D Los Santos. You can't go to the gym without seeing a bunch of Ballas walking around. It seemed like there were crews on every block. I had to run for my life on many occasions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users