Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which is the most dangerous city in the GTA universe?

38 replies to this topic
Colonel _Cortez
  • Colonel _Cortez

Crackhead

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:38 PM Edited by Colonel _Cortez, 07 February 2017 - 11:14 AM.

And which is the safest?

I would say Libertycity from GTA 3 is the most dangerous and deserves its title ,,the worst place in america'' more than anything else.

There are aggressive gangs spread all over the city and nobody can drive and the police will more likely run you over instead of actually helping. When i had to live there i would lock myself up in a apartment and never leave it again.

Las Venturas in SanAndreas seems to be the safest city. There are no gangs and apart from CJ nothing bad can happen to you. But there are still lots of bad drivers who might run you over or kill you during a car accident, especially the police when they chase someone. So you should avoid the roads as much as possible...

Achlys
  • Achlys

Femme Fatale

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

The most dangerous city is SA's rendition of LS, there was even a riot. The safest city is San Fierro, Cesar even mentions that there's something gentle about the city.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It was mine, Cactus Wine!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:50 PM Edited by B Dawg, 01 February 2017 - 05:51 PM.

HD era Los Santos easily. Trigger happy police officers and people who want to fight you for standing still not doing anything :p

I would say Libertycity from GTA 3 is the most dangerous and deserves its title ,,the worst place in america'' more than anything else.

Not anymore :p

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Megalopolis Megalomaniac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Without any doubt and with complete confidence, Anywhere City from GTA 2.

• ClaudeSpeed1911, SonicTheSexhog, Yinepi and 1 other like this

TedBundyPonyTail
  • TedBundyPonyTail

Nice Feet Girl.

• BUSTED!
  • Northern-Mariana-Islands

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:49 PM Edited by TedBundyPonyTail, 01 February 2017 - 08:58 PM.

GTA III Liberty City, you have to watch out for those crazy guidos in Saint Marks with their shotguns. :sneaky:

• killdrivetheftvehicle, Loosestring, Jeansowaty and 1 other like this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:46 PM Edited by Yinepi, 01 February 2017 - 10:03 PM.

I think this really just relative to one question: Dangerous for protagonist or dangerous to general population?

III era LC only seems so dangerous because we play from the protagonist point of view and by the end game everyone hates the protagonist so they end up trying to kill him. But the general population is not bothered by the gangs unless they were to get stuck in Claude vs Gang crossfire.

Dangerous would be Anywhere City. Los Santos in both eras is quite peaceful city in comparison to all the toxic waste spewed into water supply, illegal pharmaceuticals, religious extremists, killfrenzies with tanks, meth pizza, human clones, Electro-guns, oil slicks, car mounted machine guns, racist rednecks, fascist police and military, Zaibatsu propaganda, a gang run by Psychiatric patients, etc.

• ClaudeSpeed1911, Videogames888, SonicTheSexhog and 2 others like this

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

Luxio Lover

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

Yeah, Anywhere City. Yinepi did a pretty good job explaining it. 

• DimitriFaustin likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:41 PM

The most dangerous I have to agree, Anywhere City sounds bad. I think Carcer counts as GTA universe as it is mentioned, so if it is as bad as in Manhunt, you can throw that in there too.

For the safest I'll go with either Bayside or Las Barrancas, because there's literally f*cking nothing happening there.

• LeakyLine, Jeansowaty, DimitriFaustin and 1 other like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:05 AM

That would be Carcer City.
  • unopieceo, LeakyLine, The Deadite and 1 other like this

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Token black guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

The 3D rendition of Los Santo's is easily the most dangerous. 

The safest would also be Las Ventura's.

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:39 AM

III's Liberty City is completely gang/mafia family ridden other than a small section of Shoreside Vale, definitely a very dangerous place.

Los Santos in San Andreas was also heavily gang-ridden and the masses were fine with rioting and destroying their whole city. So that would be the other vote.

• Mister Pink likes this

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

__Keep it Old School__

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:11 AM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 02 February 2017 - 02:14 AM.

The 3D rendition of Los Santo's is easily the most dangerous. 

The safest would also be Las Ventura's.

Would have to agree as well. 3D's redition of SA is way more violent than HD's redition. Mostly due to high gang activity, drug dealers, and just the city itself. I mean if you crash someones car you can expect a bat or a shovel to the face lol :lol:

The safest place would be either SF or LV or even the countryside.
  • Mister Pink likes this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:03 AM

The most Dangerous is 3 after you betray Salvatore. I use to have to avoid certain areas because the mob was all over the place and they'd kill you instantly with those shot guns to your car.

• Jeansowaty likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

New Bordeaux 1968

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:02 AM Edited by TheGamingPr025, 02 February 2017 - 06:02 AM.

Carcer City stands out in my mind. It's canon in all the GTA universes too, so yeah. But an honourable mention goes to Liberty City in both renditions. So full of corruption, most of the neighbourhoods are either poor and run down and decrepit, or under almost complete control by the gangs. The LCPD aren't really helping it either. They, ironically, do some questionable things themselves.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:13 PM Edited by GTA-Biker, 02 February 2017 - 12:32 PM.

Counting all the cities and towns from R* games mentioned in GTA games,I think the most dangerous in general is either Anywhere City (for reasons others have already mentioned) or Carcer City,which is filled with gangs of extremely violent and brutal thugs.Maybe also 3D Los Santos during the riot,since all the NPCs are brawling and looting all the time,and there's vehicles on fire exploding everywhere.To the protagonist,I think LC in GTA 3 is very dangerous too,since most of the city is under control of gangs,most of which become hostile to Claude.

The safest (with the exception of a few empty ghost towns in SA) is probably Bullworth,if you're an adult or at least a tough teen,you got nothing to fear there.There's no armed violent criminals on the streets, all the gangs are actually just small cliques of teenagers who mostly brawl with each other and occasionally bully other kids or insult adults, the cops never even use their guns...

• ClaudeSpeed1911, The Deadite, Neon_Dreaming and 1 other like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

THEN I SWALLOD THE EVRYTING

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

Safest: Bullworth.
Unless you count getting a wedgie dangerous, the place is paradisiacal. Even Blue Skies park is fairly tame.

Most dangerous: Carcer City, place is even worst that Gotham, the relation between districts and maniacs, murderers, degenerates and criminals is too damn high.

Both of these cities exist in the gta universe by the way.
  • killdrivetheftvehicle, GTA-Biker, Payne Killer and 1 other like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

New Bordeaux 1968

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

Unless you count getting a wedgie dangerous, the place is paradisiacal. Even Blue Skies park is fairly tame.
Most dangerous: Carcer City, place is even worst that Gotham, the relation between districts and maniacs, murderers, degenerates and criminals is too damn high.

Yeah, it's cool that Bullworth exists in GTA as well. Wasn't there a mention of it on one of the TV shows in GTA IV?

OT: I have another one. It's not too dangerous really, but I wouldn't want to live in Vice City because...well, the name gives it away. And there's a HUGE crime problem, mostly revolved around drugs.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Time moves forward, nothing changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Imagine walking around Carcer City and getting maimed by Pigsy lmao. I would pretend to be scared but die with a smile on my face.
  • albanyave and Stoopid Stuff like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

THEN I SWALLOD THE EVRYTING

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:13 AM Edited by The Deadite, 03 February 2017 - 04:13 AM.

You probably wouldn't see him coming because Carcer City's budget for lightspots is embarrasing.
  • Payne Killer likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Time moves forward, nothing changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, its a perfect home for a rapist.
  • LincolnClay likes this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, its a perfect home for a rapist.

Makes you wonder why Trevor didn't just move there after North Yankton.
  • B Dawg and Payne Killer like this

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

Space Marine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Carcer City

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

I'd hate to live in Carcer City, land of rapists, psychopaths, serial killers, bent cops, neo-nazis & PIGGSY.

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

New Bordeaux 1968

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:25 AM

I'd hate to live in Carcer City, land of rapists, psychopaths, serial killers, bent cops, neo-nazis & PIGGSY.

And dead bodies. A ton of them. Don't be surprised if it's only half of the poor guy.

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

The Protectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:20 AM

Most Dangerous - Liberty City de iii - You get guns which hurt like the spikes of roses everywhere except in Yakuza Territories.
Most Safe - Liberty City de IV & eflc - Less gang members, less problems ;).

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:46 PM Edited by Steezy., 07 February 2017 - 08:49 PM.

3D era's Liberty City is pretty much known for being dangerous, especially through the events of LCS and 3 for terrorism and gang warfare/pure chaos respectively

San Fierro and the west coast's countrysides seem to be the more peaceful areas of GTAmerica.

North Yankton seems like a pretty quiet, peaceful place too when Michael and Trevor aren't around.
  • The American Army 1775 likes this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

GTA Online's Los Santos.

Different from V's Los Santos since in OLS, there's usually 30 mentally unstable psychopaths running around with tanks and jets with mercenaries trying to kill you after you've been mugged four times within five minutes. In addition, Trevor still does his thing along with everyone else and the entire LSPD will kill (kill, not arrest) you for merely existing.

• Steezy. likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

мистер роз

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

I'm going to have to go with Los Santos, 1992. Multiple gangs spread across the whole map with one of the most corrupt police forces around. Also, it's the height of the crack endemic. Car theft was at an all time high and often times people would try steal your car.

Liberty City comes to mind during the 3D era. With the Italian and Colombian Mafia, Yardies, Yakuza and black gangs, it's not a walk in the park. 

Vice City was pretty mean between Haitian and Cuban gangs but unless you were in the drug game it felt safer to walk around. 

Las Venturas and San Fierro really felt like the safest places. 

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

I would say Saint Marks from GTA III, because after you beat a certain mission, you have to have a bulletproof car or a tank because you stand no chance against the shotguns. 

For the safest in the series, I would say Las Venturas from GTA SA. There are bad drivers, but honestly it's the only city I actually felt safe in.

SonicTheSexhog
  • SonicTheSexhog

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:18 PM

I haven't played GTA V but I've played all the other GTAs and I would say Anywhere City from GTA 2. I know the top down view and game mechanics play a part here but it's the city where I got run over by a car the most, arrested the most, shot dead the most, etc.
The train tracks are even dangerous because you get electrocuted if you stand on them.

The church won't let you in unless you have $50,000.

The gangs are always planning some way to deceive and trick their enemies or poor civilians. Like the Russian Mafia that kidnaps people to make hot dogs.

I don't remember the other GTA cities being this extreme.

• anthony and DimitriFaustin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users