Sourcing Top Range Vehicles only

18 replies to this topic
HoestOnline
  • HoestOnline

TryHard YouTuber

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

I have made a simple guide on how to only get top range vehicles on sourcing missions. Ideal for solo CEO's, source, sell, source, sell etcetera. Making your profits really worth it. 

Basically, you complete the collections (takes some time, I know) and sell the top collection, bottom collection or both. After this you will only be given top range vehicles on sourcing missions. When either of the collections is completed again sell that collection or don't complete them at all if you want to do Import/Export gameplay 100% solo.

• DeXiovi likes this

size_m
  • size_m

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:22 PM

there are already several threads about this:

http://gtaforums.com...range-vehicles/

http://gtaforums.com...aker-explained/

and this was also posted in many other more generell threads.

• Sagrawa likes this

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

Basically, you complete the collections (takes some time, I know) and sell the top collection, bottom collection or both. After this you will only be given top range vehicles on sourcing missions.

That's massively overcomplicated - it's as simple as the game never giving you a car you've already got in the warehouse until you have one of every car. Doesn't exactly need a video to explain.
  • jtet37 likes this

Bonnie_MacFarlane
  • Bonnie_MacFarlane

Gamer Girl

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

It's not based on the collections, here's a video that explains how the game balances it...

https://www.youtube....h?v=08m9FT2nOqI

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:19 PM Edited by Lainathiel, 10 February 2017 - 07:41 PM.

Let me explain it shortly if you don't know & don't wanna watch anything;

You collect 10 standart and medium range cars.After that,next 12 vehicles you source are gonna be %100 high end.When you have more then 12 high end cars in your warehouse,it starts giving standart-medium again so don't go above 12.

Don't bother with collections unless you want your friends/associates earn more cash with you.

• DeeDogg_ and FaultyDroid like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Jeez OP, thanks for all that.

There's no way I could find these exclusive tips anywhere else

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

I don't understand why you all feel the need to be so rude. On so many threads. Is it really that terrible that he took the time to make a video to show people how it's done? Some people (like my husband) aren't the greatest with reading, and this video would help him out a lot. Or people who aren't good with english.
Does it make you feel better about yourself to put people down over a video game on a forum? Are you that miserable and insecure you have to make a point that you have all the answers already? Seriously, absolutely pathetic. Make yourself useful and get off GTA already.

To the OP - Thank you for making the video, ignore these know-it-alls. Keep making them, even if people say it's useless because it isn't. Your video helped my husband and a couple of my friends. Even if it's already been covered somewhere in the internet, you're still bound to help out others.
  • Jackie_R, FaultyDroid, raysis and 1 other like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

I don't understand why you all feel the need to be so rude. On so many threads. Is it really that terrible that he took the time to make a video to show people how it's done? Some people (like my husband) aren't the greatest with reading, and this video would help him out a lot. Or people who aren't good with english.
Does it make you feel better about yourself to put people down over a video game on a forum? Are you that miserable and insecure you have to make a point that you have all the answers already? Seriously, absolutely pathetic. Make yourself useful and get off GTA already.

The clue is in the fact that he has his own gurning face as his avatar.

• FaultyDroid likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:23 AM

The clue is in the fact that he has his own gurning face as his avatar.

I thought that too, honestly.

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

You collect 10 standart and medium range cars.After that,next 12 vehicles you source are gonna be %100 high end.When you have more then 12 high end cars in your warehouse,it starts giving standart-medium again so don't go above 12.
Don't bother with collections unless you want your friends/associates earn more cash with you.

Anyone know if this still works lol

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

Anyone know if this still works lol

Short version:

Keep collecting, & only sell top end cars until you have 20 standards / mediums in stock. From 20 upwards all cars sourced will be top end.

If alone: collect one, sell one. If you have mates on: collect four & get help to sell them. Whatever works for you. Hope this helps.

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Funny thing is that you can create a hundred similar threads explaining the same thing and there will still be retards unable to understand what to do lol

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Funny thing is that you can create a hundred similar threads explaining the same thing and there will still be retards unable to understand what to do lol

Well dam bruh i dont get to play too often its not like i can just test it out at the moment

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well dam bruh i dont get to play too often its not like i can just test it out at the moment

But it's true lol

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

But it's true lol

It's not. How is he a retard if he hasn't had the time to try it?

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

But it's true lol
It's not. How is he a retard if he hasn't had the time to try it?

Oh goodness

derek0514
  • derek0514

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by derek0514, 2 weeks ago.

Once I got to about 20 standard and mid range just gives me top end. At that point just do sell / source then repeat. I have brought inventory of top range vehicles up to ten at times but this not necessary.

If starting out just sell top range until inventory gets to kevel where top range every time. I only do 100 k comm spec dealer option - 80 k net profit every time - Bob necessary piece of equip for auto export biz. I am a solo operator / lone wolf.

Auto export warehouse only significant investment needed if u already have CEO office. Upgrade only $300 k but this is just interior decor. Shop around on auto warehouses - good LZ and hookup for Bob critical. The 2 cheapest ones unsuitable in my opinion. Recommend c video on locations visit each location interested in before purchase. Moving horribly expensive if buy wrong one.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Simplest version here: there are 32 different vehicles you can source and you don't get duplicates until you have 33. If you have 31, you know 100% what the next one will be. So you have the most control when you have 32: sell one and the next one you source will be the same model. The method of having 10 low and 10 medium to always get high end after that is the same principle: there are only 12 models left at that point and they're all high end.

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A week ago

Yep this is a known method. I always stored only top ranged vehicles, didn't really care about the collections after I got them for the first time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users