(If this is a repost please delete or lock this thread)
I guess everyone knows how to make the best out of this new DLC, by selling top range cars only,do it on empty public session and bypass the cooldown timer after each sell.
But R* also knows how to ruined our fun by 2 things:
1. Spawn AI with "God" like accuracy (If you do it on empty public session)
2. NPC behaviour towards us while we deliver the cars (every session)
We can deal with NPC behaviour but we cant avoid that annoying AI,i found this method few weeks ago to make them stop spawning. Here is how :
- Make sure you have the top range cars ready to sell (inside public lobby not the empty one)
- Then proceed like usuall go to laptop in your car warehouse etc.
- Just before finish customizing your car and ready to roll make sure to check your map just in case someone already wait for you outside.
- If its clear then you can finish up customizing the car.
- Once you spawn in front of your vehicle warehouse,you can use your method to lagged out from the session. (My method is using the date settings)
- When everybody left the session you can go sell the car in peace without to worry about the "AI".
Im playing on PS4 so i cant confirm this will work on Xbox or PC but you can give it a try also. This method always worked for me and im sorry i couldnt provide a video to proof this.