After I complete the DYOM mission it crashes sometimes

2 replies to this topic
skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

It's all about things to do in any games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:09 AM

I test and play someone's mission and after I complete this mission it crashes sometimes.

I have other mods install in the folder, and I don*t know what mod that cause the game to crash whenever I complete any missions.

Is there a way to do something?

Alex Magana
  • Alex Magana

DYOM Fanatic

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:18 PM Edited by Alex Magana, 01 February 2017 - 04:03 PM.

Just remove the mods you have and test the game without mods then if it works there's an issue with a mod! I would recommend you, to test a mod do this steps:

1> Add the first mod into your GTA SA

2> Rebuild the archive

3> After you go to DYOM test your mod if it works it's good, do this steps for other mods too to find the "issued mod". Good luck!

Edit: If you have any other issues with DYOM or GTA:SA this is the right place: http://gtaforums.com...6-help-support/

• skatefilter5 likes this

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

It's all about things to do in any games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

Just remove the mods you have and test the game without mods then if it works there's an issue with a mod! I would recommend you, to test a mod do this steps:

1> Add the first mod into your GTA SA

2> Rebuild the archive

3> After you go to DYOM test your mod if it works it's good, do this steps for other mods too to find the "issued mod". Good luck!

Edit: If you have any other issues with DYOM or GTA:SA this is the right place: http://gtaforums.com...6-help-support/

I figure it's the EHI.cs "Enter Hidden Interiors" that cause the crash after I finish the mission so now I remove it and it's completely fix now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users