Quantcast

» «
Photo

Problem with Bloodring Banger.(text + image).

1 reply to this topic
Animar
  • Animar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:19 PM

I cant drive Bloodring bangers they just stay in place wheeles spins but they stay.

When is above bloodring banger arena night and I try to go inside arena when I pass doors simple game show black screen and send me back to desktop and windows xp sp3 automatic stops game.exe with no error report.

I try to enter password for bloodring banger's I try to back to original model with img.tool and with default model's still cant drive and I back to this modified models with vice city.ru import sript. I modified with that script all 3 hotring's but I can drive them and they are normally on ground not like this bloodring's they are with angle in up not on ground. 

I know c# programming and some stuff's but I don't know how vice city game.exe works totally, maybe some knows what is problem with these 2 bloodring banger's...help...

Image link -----> http://i.pics.rs/qncAi

Animar
  • Animar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

BUMP, solved - the problem was in .col, .dff and .txd default files and I choose from another car .col .dff and .txd for example I choose washington but you can choose any car just to replace that 3 default files because problem was in default files not in new edited files.

and then after that I again start script and with script I replace .dff and .txd models simple I download skins with scripts from www.gtavicecity.ru site or you can do manually but If you want to work 100% and to drive that two cars bloodring banger cars

first put .dff and .txd manually for example washington car(.dff and .txd) and then use script for replacing skins from that site.

and .col file I edited with Colleditor2 models/coll/vehicles.col with that editor I deleted bloodra and bloodrb and then add .col from another

car in editor I just use option export and then that file renamed to bloodra and to bloodrb and that two files with option add put in vehicles.col with Colleditor2.  :D

Proof ------>  http://i.pics.rs/aWVi9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users