Photo

How to create images and headers?

3 replies to this topic
Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:11 PM Edited by Jhan Dave, 30 January 2017 - 01:13 PM.

Hi guys! Gregorio here! I need some professional help, how can i create a images and headers before releasing my new progress MP, I don't know how can i do that. Please help.

P.S.

The other Jhan Dave can't help me right now, because he was too busy for writing and planning for his schedules in his senior student. I tried to ask him but he won't teach me right now, so please help me :'(

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

Simple, use photoshop or paint. Take a screenshot of any scene of your MP and edit it in photoshop by adding texts related to your MP's title. And if you have never used it. You can ask any of your friend to make it for you. Like I have made a topic Logos/Screenshot/Seal in which you can request me a header or a logo for your MP and I'll make it. But I think you have limited time to release your MP and I can't use my pc now a days for some reason. And If you have much time, I'll make it for you.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

Simple, use photoshop or paint. Take a screenshot of any scene of your MP and edit it in photoshop by adding texts related to your MP's title. And if you have never used it. You can ask any of your friend to make it for you. Like I have made a topic Logos/Screenshot/Seal in which you can request me a header or a logo for your MP and I'll make it. But I think you have limited time to release your MP and I can't use my pc now a days for some reason. And If you have much time, I'll make it for you.

Thanks for your help, Aftab. But I don't expert some any requesting for logos or anything else. Besides, Jhan Dave teach me some other stuffs now, anyway, thanks for your help.

Alex Magana
  • Alex Magana

DYOM Fanatic

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:05 PM Edited by Alex Magana, 02 February 2017 - 10:06 PM.

Because i see Aftab was not specific and professional with your question i will answer your question with simple steps xD:

To create logos, you need to have an experience to Graphic Design, most of the Graphic Designers are using Adobe Photoshop CS6. You can download it cracked if you want!! The only bad thing in Graphic Designing is to have a bit experience because it's not so easy to make a Logo/Signature e.t.c.

If you dont know anything about Graphic Design and you are a bit in hurry to make logos or signatures (e.t.c) you can request a logo here:

http://gtaforums.com...ests-tutorials/

Note: You can also watch tutorials in YouTube or some useful tutorial (topics) in this section!

Good luck mate!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users