Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

Too late, your already that guy.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

I don't want to be "that guy" but I'm pretty sure this should've been posted in the recruitment forum and not the lobbies and players forum. I could be wrong. 

The forum is called Find Lobbies & Players and when i was looking for a place to put this, i thought it might fit as by that time there were posts by other crews as well. If a mod thinks this will not fit here, he would / could move it.

AgentZeroSix
  • AgentZeroSix

Game Over!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

Totally requested an invite to the crew. Willing to help as an associate while I establish my new character as a CEO and such.
  • cadashka likes this

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

You should be ready to go. 

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:26 PM Edited by cadashka, 22 March 2017 - 02:27 PM.

We made a slight adjustment to our rules and registration form as we now require new members to sign up to Discord prior to requesting an invite. We decided that since we want to focus more into our goal to have our members to be connected.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:12 AM Edited by cadashka, 01 April 2017 - 11:13 AM.

We had our registration form deactivated for a couple days due to some unfortunate events. It reopened yesterday and you are welcome to join. I've updated the initial post with some up to date information regarding signup and the use of Discord Game Chat.

If you're interested to know what happened, you are welcome to read it here: https://www.reddit.c...ration_of_fpgl/

Fractal Noctis
  • Fractal Noctis

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've been part of the crew for a few weeks and I must say this is possibly the best choice I've made in a long time. I recovered after months of not playing at all

RetroTomato6348
  • RetroTomato6348

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great crew to join unless you are the type of player who enjoys going round shooting other players on sight. I can relax in crew sessions and muck about without looking over my shoulder on the map to check who is gonna be the next one to seek me out and try to kill me.

hellyeah1213
  • hellyeah1213

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey, this seems like an awesome crew to work with. Just signed up and joined discard. Xbox gamertag hellyeah81 Social club ID Hellyeah1213 Discardapp Hellyeah81

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks, it is generally not needed to provide your info here. You should enter that at http://www.fpgl-crew.com and you will be added then as soon as possible.

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by krooked kouki, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks, it is generally not needed to provide your info here. You should enter that at http://www.fpgl-crew.com and you will be added then as soon as possible.

What if we can't use discord? My Macbook crapped out awhile ago so I use my phone for internet shiz.

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by krooked kouki, A week ago.

This is a double post, but f*ck it. This club is easiestly the best XB1 club.

Joined two days ago and have been able to import/export cars with zero headaches, everyone is friendly and helps each other out, and the majority of the day there's always a session.

Only thing that doesn't make sense is there are a lot of members that don't join the discord and are scattered in random lobbies. But that's more of a personal issue with them than the club.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by cadashka, A week ago.

Sorry for being late with the reply here. As you seem to have figured yourself, you can use Discord from your phone or tablet as well. There is no need to use a computer.

I am glad you enjoy playing with us. We can't and will not force our users to join in to our sessions and chat all the time. Some people enjoy their time playing in totally random sessions. There is no rule that forces anyone to stay in crew sessions all the time. Due to R* being slow with adding new content for public lobbies and putting missions, races and heists to 2x pay, we had allot of members playing outside of our sessions lately. I hope that will change with Gunrunning coming soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users