Photo

XB1 - Friendly Players Grinding Lobbies Crew looking for members

72 replies to this topic
cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:25 PM Edited by cadashka, 01 April 2017 - 11:08 AM.

About FPGL:

Its frustrating to loose your top range cars, a full warehouse sell or 5 bars of MC business product over and over again to hostile people. For that reason, we founded FPGL Crew in January to get people together who want to run missions in public lobbies without being attacked by hostile people. We run sessions mostly in the afternoons or nights CET time. We also have members from the US and would like to see session being run on their time zones as well.

We run any kind of MC, CEO, VIP missions in public lobbies and team up with each other to share help and get things done quicker. This helps allot especially for MC business or car sells and we had quite some fun with the double pay biker missions in January. Usually we use small lobbies or solo lobbies to get people together without attacking others that run missions themselves.

We manage our sessions with Discord Game chat. It is a good tool for group communication and keeps the crew together even when we have to jump into a new session. You'll be able to request any sort of help there as well. Some of us use headsets as well but then it is manage those individual groups.

FPGL Crew Rules:

1. Never shoot at anyone running CEO cargo / cars or MC supplies when running with active FPGL crew. Even if it’s not a crew member.
  2. Set FPGL crew as active crew when joining a FPGL lobby invitation. Otherwise you might be seen as hostile.
  3. Turn off auto aim on missiles when flying or driving with vehicles.
  4. Share help equally - Team up and help as much as you get help.
  5. Help other members when under attack.
  6. Check FPGL Discord chat regularly while playing in sessions.
  7. Join FPGL XBox Club to have others be able to find you and join into your session.
  8. Most importantly: Be friendly!

Discord Game Chat:

We use the Discord Game Chat to manage FPGL sessions or any other activity within the crew. If you're looking for a session, help or anything else it would be the first place to go to. 
To make it easy for everyone, set your nickname according to your GT visible in GTA. That way, it is easy for everyone to recognize you in game or chat and send out invites to sessions or groups like MC / CEO.
If you nickname is not according to you GT moderators will set it for you.

You need to join into Discord prior to requesting an invite. You can do so by downloading the App for iOS / Android or simply use a Web Browser.

Use the invite link to join FPGL on Discord: https://discord.gg/fVCn2SG

Please be friendly in chat and don't hesitate to ask for sessions or help.

Sessions:

A usual, calm and quiet FPGL sessions looks like this:

session-4.jpg

If you're a friendly player and want to grind public missions, we are welcoming you to request an invite here: http://www.fpgl-crew.com

• GTAUrbanCamping and Ryandudeman like this

xBLVD CRIMINALx
  • xBLVD CRIMINALx

Boulevard King

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:18 AM

Sounds good...good job man on creating that crew...I'd join but I don't want to leave my crew...GTA RESPECT

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:34 AM Edited by cadashka, 01 February 2017 - 08:34 AM.

We would be happy to have you joining in and there is no need to leave your crew as you can have up to 5 crews if i am correct. We only want people to set FPGL as main crew while playing with us since it makes things easier. Otherwise you would look like a random player to other members. You can run with your crew for anything else. It is very easy to switch main crew as you can do it with ingame menu.

Ryandudeman
  • Ryandudeman

XB1 GT: Ryandudeman - Mic: Yes - Age: 26 - From: UK

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

Invite request sent

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

Sorry for the confusion in Social Club. This website has a limit on messages and that might be the reason my message got through only with half of the text. Since Rockstar Social ID's and XB Gamertags are not always matching, we have this site. We use it to keep track of our members in case we have to ban someone. I am sad to say but we already had to ban a member who was joining our session repeatedly and started griefing us. Please go over to www.fpgl-crew.com and sign up. I'll invite you into everything then. Thanks allot!

iwest
  • iwest

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

Sent an invite request too - thanks!

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:29 AM Edited by cadashka, 02 February 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Nice to see you joining us. I've invited you to the club and crew. Please join the club even if you don't do much there. It gives other members (and yourself) a way to look for members playing in sessions.

Bragster
  • Bragster

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:19 PM

Sorry for the confusion in Social Club. This website has a limit on messages and that might be the reason my message got through only with half of the text. Since Rockstar Social ID's and XB Gamertags are not always matching, we have this site. We use it to keep track of our members in case we have to ban someone. I am sad to say but we already had to ban a member who was joining our session repeatedly and started griefing us. Please go over to www.fpgl-crew.com and sign up. I'll invite you into everything then. Thanks allot!

I've sent a request to join

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

i've seen it and invited you. Sorry if it takes a while. Its all done by hand. If there is anything missing, just say so.

It would be great to see you guys joining in at discord as well. Its allot easier to coordinate things there.

Ryandudeman
  • Ryandudeman

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

Not been part of this crew for long but managed to sell a load of cars and deliver sh*t tonnes of crates hassle free :)

Just downloaded Discord but not a clue what I'm doing so I'll wait to hear from you  :lol:

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:46 AM

I am glad to hear that and i am glad we just fixed things on Discord.

SS xREAPERx SS
  • SS xREAPERx SS

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:23 PM Edited by SS xREAPERx SS, 4 weeks ago.

I've read your rules and I think we'd get along just fine. As I need help with CEO work and can also help out with other peoples businesses too.

GT: SS xREAPERx SS

jfrye2007
  • jfrye2007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

how many people are in this crew? is it working the way you want it to? right now me and a friend just try to keep us two in a server to avoid hassles, but would love to get bonuses on deliveries for other organizations in the lobby.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:09 PM Edited by cadashka, 10 February 2017 - 06:09 PM.

The crew currently has 38 members and its currently growing pretty good for the fact it was opened up for invites in January. We had to build the site first. How good it works might depend on what you expect it to do. From my perspective it works really good. We have a lobbies running every night in GMT time and lately it even goes over to US time since we got more members from the US. So Americans join in while Europeans head to bed. Somewhat like that. The number of people in session is currently between 3 to 8. I would say the crew will get better with every member joining in and sticking to the friendly and helpful attitude it currently has. One of the benefits of a crew session instead of a solo session is the fact that randoms kinda hesitate to stay if they only join in small numbers. We have single randoms come and go when the crew is in session with 6 to 8 people. Mostly i think its clear that everyone in session knows each other at least to the point the we are not random and seem to drive a large number of random people off the session.

You both are very welcome to join in and give it try. Please go over to www.fpgl-crew.com since we manage all members over there. R* IDs and XB GT do not always match up. You should definitely join in on Discord. We announce session on there and you can ask for existing sessions or invites.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:15 PM Edited by cadashka, 10 February 2017 - 06:15 PM.

Just a screenshot of a recent session we had:

session-1.jpg

jfrye2007
  • jfrye2007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:39 PM Edited by jfrye2007, 10 February 2017 - 06:48 PM.

I try to enter my email on the website and it said to please enter valid email?

so I'm not sure what's going in there

Edit. it worked now. I'm not sure if I had a space at the end or what, but it did work.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:56 PM

You should be invited into everything now. Please join the club to give others a better chance to invite you or join you if you're in a session.

BabyJeezus251CK
  • BabyJeezus251CK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

I sent you guys a request. Sounds right up my alley

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

I sent you guys a request. Sounds right up my alley

Great to see you wanna join up. Would you please use the request form on the site at: http://www.fpgl-crew.com we use this site to manage our members as R* IDs and XB GT do always not match. I'll invite you to crew and club as well. You should also join in on Discord to be able to talk to other members and join active sessions.

wackoland
  • wackoland

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

Is this only for Xbox? Or is there a ps4 group

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

It's XB1 only. There are crews like this for PS4 as well.

DimmerOwl
  • DimmerOwl

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

Request sent, looking forward to this, sounds awesome
  • cadashka likes this

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

Great! I've invited you into XB Club and Crew. Please join in on XB Club to give others a chance to join to your sessions or find your GT to invite you. You should also join in on Discord to request invites or help.

Ryandudeman
  • Ryandudeman

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

^^^ Discord is extremely helpful for finding a session and also getting/offering help with CEO & MC work :^:

• cadashka likes this

Flash QX
  • Flash QX

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

Joined this crew yesterday and it's great. Everyone's happy to help each other out. Thanks cadashka.
  • cadashka likes this

Montton2804
  • Montton2804

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

Hey this my first time on her I need new friends on gta 5 can any help me I want to join a crew

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

Nice to have you on board. I've invited you into club and crew. Please join the club as well so other members have a easy chance to find you for invites or something. You should definitely join in on discord as we organize sessions and help requests over there. its a group chat available for browsers, android and iOS.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

I want to join this but RSC won't let me join anymore crews since I'm in too many. It's stupid really.

cadashka
  • cadashka

Xbox One - cadashka

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:18 PM

I want to join this but RSC won't let me join anymore crews since I'm in too many. It's stupid really.

You can always leave other crews to get into new ones.

Gypsygirlgraber
  • Gypsygirlgraber

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:24 AM

Send request, joined page and all are there still players online?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users