Its frustrating to loose your top range cars, a full warehouse sell or 5 bars of MC business product over and over again to hostile people. For that reason, we founded FPGL Crew in January to get people together who want to run missions in public lobbies without being attacked by hostile people. We run larger sessions mostly in the afternoons or nights CET time but have smaller one all day.
We run any kind of MC, CEO, VIP missions in public lobbies and team up with each other to share help and get things done quicker. This helps allot especially for MC business or car sells and we had quite some fun with the double pay biker missions in January. Usually we use small lobbies or solo lobbies to get people together without attacking others that run missions themselves.
We manage our sessions with Discord Game chat. It is a good tool for group communication and keeps the crew together even when we have to jump into a new session. You'll be able to request any sort of help there as well. Some of us use headsets as well but then it is manage those individual groups.
FPGL Crew Rules:
- Never shoot at anyone running CEO cargo / cars or MC supplies when running with active FPGL crew.
- Set FPGL crew as active crew when joining a FPGL lobby invitation. Otherwise you might be seen as hostile.
- Turn off auto aim on missiles when flying or driving with vehicles.
- Share help equally - Team up and help as much as you get help.
- Help other members when under attack if they ask for help.
- Have an active account on FPGL Discord chat and check chat regularly while playing in sessions and participate in vote kicks.
- Join FPGL XBox Club to have others be able to find you and join into your session.
- Don't bring in friends! Ask them to join in to FPGL and join session then. Everyone is welcome to join as long as they follow the rules.
- Don't invite random players to CEO / MC groups or join their groups.
- No long time AFK in session. No AFK at all with CEO / MC running.
- No advertising or running of any kind of cheating or glitching within crew chat or session.
- Most importantly: Be friendly!
Discord Game Chat:
A usual, calm and quiet FPGL sessions looks like this:
If you're a friendly player and want to grind public missions, we are welcoming you to request an invite here: http://www.fpgl-crew.com