Quantcast

» «
Photo

[PS4] Best Vehicle Sourcing Money Maker method(s)!

61 replies to this topic
MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:15 PM Edited by MG0902, 05 April 2017 - 01:26 PM.

I think I was over thinking it. I need to make sure that I'm only selling the top cars and the top collections, right? When im with 4 associates I should (can) sell 4 top cars and pick up new top cars.. I've got 32 cars in my garage now but im not really getting the part about the FMJ'S.. all top cars r 80k worth.

I've got a T20 but if I want to complete a collection I need the T20:D3v1l. So to get that car I need to sell my t20 and source a new car so I get the t20:D3V1L, right?

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:23 PM Edited by Classique, 05 April 2017 - 01:24 PM.

I think I was over thinking it. I need to make sure that I'm only selling the top cars and the top collections, right? When im with 4 associates I should (can) sell 4 top cars and pick up new top cars.. I've got 32 cars in my garage now but im not really getting the part about the FMJ'S.. all top cars r 80k worth.

Yes, for the best profit, you need to sell the Top Range collections, which is listed in my #2 spoiler. 

And yes again, you can sell your vehicles with three associates (but remember that the collection which only has Top Range cars only have three vehicles, so you'll only need two associates for that one). Just remember that if you want to reset the selling timer, you have to find a new session (after you've suspended the application), and of course, your associates won't follow you, unless you invite them to your session. 

The FMJ is a very wide and flat car, which makes it easy-peasy to pick up with a Cargobob; that's why I highly suggest that one uses that vehicle to make profit off of. And even if your Cargobob fails, you can just drive it to the location. The FMJ is easy to drive, too :)

MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

Yes, for the best profit, you need to sell the Top Range collections, which is listed in my #2 spoiler. 

And yes again, you can sell your vehicles with three associates (but remember that the collection which only has Top Range cars only have three vehicles, so you'll only need two associates for that one). Just remember that if you want to reset the selling timer, you have to find a new session (after you've suspended the application), and of course, your associates won't follow you, unless you invite them to your session. 

The FMJ is a very wide and flat car, which makes it easy-peasy to pick up with a Cargobob; that's why I highly suggest that one uses that vehicle to make profit off of. And even if your Cargobob fails, you can just drive it to the location. The FMJ is easy to drive, too :)

Aah oke.. It's clear now. Thanks for making it more clear... I known this is a different topic but I'm thinking about buying a warehouse. Should immediately go for a large one?

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:37 PM Edited by Classique, 05 April 2017 - 01:38 PM.

Aah oke.. It's clear now. Thanks for making it more clear... I known this is a different topic but I'm thinking about buying a warehouse. Should immediately go for a large one?

For Crates?

Well, I do own a Medium Warehouse and a Large one, but I'm not using them anymore. Personally, I would not recommend it if you're looking for profit. 

Plus, if you like having your office clean, then I wouldn't recommend it at all. Your office will look like a mess when there's items (souvenirs from crates) and money everywhere. Just my personal opinion. If you're looking for an experienced crate collector, The-Irish-Hunter is the guy to talk to :) If I remember correctly, he has more than $50M in crate sales.

• Happy Hunter likes this

MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

For Crates?

Well, I do own a Medium Warehouse and a Large one, but I'm not using them anymore. Personally, I would not recommend it if you're looking for profit. 
Plus, if you like having your office clean, then I wouldn't recommend it at all. Your office will look like a mess when there's items (souvenirs from crates) and money everywhere. Just my personal opinion. If you're looking for an experienced crate collector, The-Irish-Hunter is the guy to talk to :) If I remember correctly, he has more than $50M in crate sales.

Well, my house is a mess so couldn't care less how it looks in a game lol
Damn,50m?! It probably takes a while getting there..
So you're saying I'll have to focus on selling cars and doing heists/missions for the big bucks?

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:53 PM

So you're saying I'll have to focus on selling cars and doing heists/missions for the big bucks?

Hahah, well, at least that threat is off the list :D

Yeeeeah, Irish loves to grind for money. Maybe too much :lol:

And yep. If you're looking for the big bucks, then this method is the way to go. Can't remember the last time when there was a '$400.000-an-hour-solo' method.

• The-Irish-Hunter likes this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

If you're looking for an experienced crate collector, The-Irish-Hunter is the guy to talk to :) If I remember correctly, he has more than $50M in crate sales.

If you really want to do crate sales, though I wouldn't recommend them, I'd use a medium warehouse first. And make sure you have a buzzard. It's not worth doing other wise.

I'd stick with vehicle cargo though. It's more fun, and you can use a cargobob to essentially guarantee no cash loss from enemies.

• Classique and Happy Hunter like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

I'm on PC but I have my own, lazy certified way to do this!

What I've done ever since I bought that darn warehouse was just source as many cars as I can, and I ONLY ever sell top end cars.  Eventually, I filled everything else up and these days the only cars I get are top end!

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

What I've done ever since I bought that darn warehouse was just source as many cars as I can, and I ONLY ever sell top end cars.  Eventually, I filled everything else up and these days the only cars I get are top end!

That's also a great way on how to always get Top Range Cars, but with my Soiler #3, I can keep on sourcing the same vehicle AND sell it right after - unlimited times, in fact :D 

The 31-vehicles-in-warehouse method works on all platforms.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

That's also a great way on how to always get Top Range Cars, but with my Soiler #3, I can keep on sourcing the same vehicle AND sell it right after - unlimited times, in fact :D

The 31-vehicles-in-warehouse method works on all platforms.

I might just try it...  having no cooldown sure sounds nice~

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

Well, if you have a way to suspend the application on PC, I guess it could work on PC too. 

But for now, the no-cooldown thing is PS4 only, as far as I know :)

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:18 AM

Well, if you have a way to suspend the application on PC, I guess it could work on PC too. 

But for now, the no-cooldown thing is PS4 only, as far as I know :)

I suspend GTA's main process in order to lag me out of a public session, think it would work for that too?

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

I suspend GTA's main process in order to lag me out of a public session, think it would work for that too?

Mmmmmaybe. Not sure though :) You can give it a try if needed!

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

So if im getting this right:
1) just keep doing import missions till i get any 32 cars in my warehouse.
2) choose the fmj to export
3) i successfully sell the fmj, go back to office to source, and i will definitely get another fmj?
The reason im a little confused is do the collections have anything to do with it? Cant i just fill the warehouse w 32 cars then sell the fmj and just source another vehicle, etting the fmj again

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:29 AM Edited by Classique, 24 April 2017 - 07:29 AM.

So if im getting this right:
1) just keep doing import missions till i get any 32 cars in my warehouse.
2) choose the fmj to export
3) i successfully sell the fmj, go back to office to source, and i will definitely get another fmj?
The reason im a little confused is do the collections have anything to do with it? Cant i just fill the warehouse w 32 cars then sell the fmj and just source another vehicle, etting the fmj again

Yes, that's, in short, exactly what you're supposed to do! :^: I should probably edit some things in my post.

Don't worry about the collections, though. Collections are just if you have some friends who can help you out :)

The FMJ is just the easiest car to sell, as it's light-weight, and can easily be picked up by a Cargobob compared to other vehicles - like the Mamba, for example.

DedSoolp55
  • DedSoolp55

PS3/PS4/PC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

I ought to ask, what are the chances that Rockstar will patch the 32 car method and timer bypass?

Although thinking more into it, the 32 vehicle method isn't a glitch, nor is the bypass..?

I'm confusing myself, tbh.

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

I ought to ask, what are the chances that Rockstar will patch the 32 car method and timer bypass?

Although thinking more into it, the 32 vehicle method isn't a glitch, nor is the bypass..?

I'm confusing myself, tbh.

The 32 vehicle thingy is a legit part of the game. The game gives you an opportunity to get every single car which can be sourced. 

The timer reset cooooould potentially be fixed, but it's hard to do, as it involves a suspension of network connections to GTA V - and Rockstar doesn't really like dealing with internet connections :pp  

I'll notify peeps when/if it gets patched. Hopefully not though!

• DedSoolp55 likes this

DedSoolp55
  • DedSoolp55

PS3/PS4/PC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

The 32 vehicle thingy is a legit part of the game. The game gives you an opportunity to get every single car which can be sourced. 

The timer reset cooooould potentially be fixed, but it's hard to do, as it involves a suspension of network connections to GTA V - and Rockstar doesn't really like dealing with internet connections :pp  

I'll notify peeps when/if it gets patched. Hopefully not though!

Ah, that's all good then, on my other account I got a vehicle warehouse and Cargobob. Great money for little effort. :p
  • Classique likes this

 ∑ 
  •  ∑ 

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

Interesting.

• Classique likes this

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

Thanks for the guide!

Bought my warehouse late last week and been slowly filling it up but I'll try the solo sessions. I actually haven't made a delivery yet so was wondering do you guys use the cargo bob for that as well?  I know we can use it for stealing(importing) but can it be used for deliveries(exporting)? 

Guess I'll find out hehe

• Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:41 PM Edited by Classique, 24 May 2017 - 09:46 PM.

Thanks for the guide!

Bought my warehouse late last week and been slowly filling it up but I'll try the solo sessions. I actually haven't made a delivery yet so was wondering do you guys use the cargo bob for that as well?  I know we can use it for stealing(importing) but can it be used for deliveries(exporting)? 

Guess I'll find out hehe

Oh yes you can! Just park it right outside your warehouse, and it'll be ready for you when it needs to be used. In fact, selling a car with a 'Bob triggers a unique cutscene when you arrive at your location :D

• Tokasmoka likes this

HKM87
  • HKM87

Japanese cars are boring

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:12 AM Edited by HKM87, 31 May 2017 - 04:12 AM.

So what are these 32 vehicles?

every variation of every car available for I/E?

What if you're above 32, and have more standard & mid range, than top range? How do you fix that?

EDIT: Much appreciated for the guide dude!

• Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:42 AM Edited by Classique, 31 May 2017 - 09:51 AM.

So what are these 32 vehicles?

every variation of every car available for I/E?

What if you're above 32, and have more standard & mid range, than top range? How do you fix that?

EDIT: Much appreciated for the guide dude!

Howdy!

Yes, the 32 vehicles respresent every single variation of vehicles which you have a chance of sourcing. 

But if you're above the 32 vehicle limit, check and see if you have any so-called "duplicates", which is two of the same vehicles, but with different license plates. To fix it, just sell the duplicates :)

Here is the full list of vehicles which you'll need to have in alphabetical order, regardless of plate (unless you're going for a Collection):

Spoiler

So if you have two of, let's say Massacros, then sell one of them ^^

Hope this helps!

• Lochstina and HKM87 like this

e46fanatic
  • e46fanatic

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

Haven't sourced vehicles in awhile. Has the timer reset exploit been patched yet?

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

Haven't sourced vehicles in awhile. Has the timer reset exploit been patched yet?

Not as far as I know, brother. If it was, I would've marked it as Patched :)

icefds
  • icefds

?

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Resetting the cooldown seems not to work  anymore. (at least for me)

Tried youtube, spotify and trimming the video.

• Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

Resetting the cooldown seems not to work  anymore. (at least for me)

Tried youtube, spotify and trimming the video.

Hmmm, I'll have a look at it when I get the time. 

Meanwhile, others are more than welcome to tell if this method doesn't work anymore! :)

spukin
  • spukin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

After sourcing vehicle if u get car u dont want and change session now u will get 2.5min cooldown

Mervz789
  • Mervz789

Old name was Shad0w_Sc4l3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm collecting vehicles right now as I'm on my 30th car to steal. Does the Timer reset still work?

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm collecting vehicles right now as I'm on my 30th car to steal. Does the Timer reset still work?

Unfortunately, I tried to do it yesterday, but no dice.It doesn't work anymore.

I'll notify you when I've found a workaround :D

• Mervz789 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users