Mission Creator - Explained

95 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

The yellow line/box and circle he's pulling around at about 0.57...

Neue Regal = New Shelf?

Verwinkelter Spielbereich = Angled play area

Kreisformig = Circular

• REXX likes this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:41 AM Edited by Xiled, 12 November 2017 - 08:53 AM.

I wonder if it works in a similar way to how people glitched into it with going to deathmatch and unplugging your ethernet cord. I also noticed there in the "capture" creator st 6 seconds in. Its also in the creator from online since you see there online character at 13:40. If you go to creator from singleplayer, you will be one of the singleplayer characters. I also noticed at 25 seconds in,  the map is overtime shootout.7.I do know that anything with a star for an icon is technically part of the mission creator, each gamemode has a unique icon but contact missions, versus missions, and adversary modes have the star icon. The question is how they got into the creator to edit the adversary mode. I bet its the dev creator.

• REXX and N. Man like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

I wonder if it works in a similar way to how people glitched into it with going to deathmatch and unplugging your ethernet cord. I also noticed there in the "capture" creator st 6 seconds in. Its also in the creator from online since you see there online character at 13:40. If you go to creator from singleplayer, you will be one of the singleplayer characters. I also noticed at 25 seconds in,  the map is overtime shootout.7.I do know that anything with a star for an icon is technically part of the mission creator, each gamemode has a unique icon but contact missions, versus missions, and adversary modes have the star icon. The question is how they got into the creator to edit the adversary mode. I bet its the dev creator.

I tried the classic method a good five times and nothing popped up, so there is definately another method that not many know of.

It is definately glitched; trigger is a Deathmatch and the the creator name is a Capture. It looks like the Dev Creator, but the lack of visible options leads me to believe that the creator was meant to be used alongside a computer (similar to the very first Dev Creator which also had missing options).

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:06 AM

Im sure this is the very last long term dlc to be released. An end game type of thing.

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:47 AM

Wouldn't a Mission Creator BETA be sufficient enough to test the waters of the fan base they created?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Wouldn't a Mission Creator BETA be sufficient enough to test the waters of the fan base they created?

It would be ideal, but in order for even a Beta version to be made available they would have to bring all missing options to the actual creator rather than having them split on a Dev computer. To be honest this wouldn't be difficult and the fact that they are regularly updating the mission creator (although technically we don't/aren't supposed to see it), I reckon they either haven't got round to it yet or they just can't be asked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users