Photo

DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

1,541 replies to this topic
xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza, 3 weeks ago.

With a map this big and diverse.. a skateboarding or any kind of extreme sports dlc. Omg imagine being able to cruise downhill or do big massive airs down from mount Chilliard  :pp

p.s. if you're reading this R* plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

• MisFit-138 and VictorVance1239 like this

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yo C* I know you gonna put a meme machine or two in the next and probably every future update. After all those make your shart card division look like a tacohell's bathroom, right?

Can you just give me a reach around and put in an X-wing. Homing missiles and the rogue's explosive canons is all it really needs.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Black Terminator, 3 weeks ago.

Driving School from GTA San Andreas game. That sh*t was dope. 

• DentureDynamite, Big Molio and rebeldevil like this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LordLoff, 2 weeks ago.

A more ellaborate treasure hunt than the one on Christmas, with more distances to roam, more weird stops, more challenges and even some enemies along the way

All of course with a decent reward of at least 100K or more
  • Argahawk, DemonicMoustache, DentureDynamite and 6 others like this

WACKADOODLEDOO
  • WACKADOODLEDOO

Simeon's Nephew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

You know what I wanna see too?

A non ruined, non offroad Beetle, aka BF Injection.

You try to make the Injection look good and its just trashy no matter what you do.

I originally was going to throw a Burgerfahrzeug "Cootie" or Beetle into the concept for Outrun Overdrive, but it just didn't seem to fit the aesthetic.

A classic Beetle would really be appreciated. I'm surprised they've taken this long to release one.

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

x86iGlD.png

I want my own personal radar jamming land vehicle.

sr71 with fast speeds and acceleration ant to be able to outrun missles and any jet and have weapons and armour like avenger

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

flamethrowers. i miss flamethrowers. and chainsaws

• DentureDynamite, MisFit-138 and ryannata like this

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was thinking about how cool the Avenger is...you know its a functioning vehicle but it also has an interior you can enter and I got to thinking about the yacht...and how I kinda wished the yacht was done in a similar way. If they would have shrunk the size down considerably...which I think they can afford to do with all the bedrooms inside the current yachts...If you make it smaller and driveable...it would have been sweet. And you land helicopters on the Avenger...I was thinking we might not be able to land helicopters on a smaller yacht...maybe not have two helipads...

The only thing Im not sure about is docking vehicles to the rear of the yacht...but I was thinking my yacht configuration had the same ability as the Avenger hover mode...but make it function like an anchor you could then have the same ability.

• MisFit-138 and NT2YIELD like this

WACKADOODLEDOO
  • WACKADOODLEDOO

Simeon's Nephew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wouldn't it be great to finally be able to play the stocks in Online?

I have a little something in the works...

cKLXqRp.png

• Dr.Rosenthal, Actlikeyouknow and NT2YIELD like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Also the ability to choose which target to aim at the longest range or the short rang targets as in PVE in modes. 

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

Whatever is next - I just hope it has more freeroam activities.

After all those years we definitely need:

- New set of Freeroam Events and Daily Activities (cause no one cares about those right now).
- New set of Vip/Ceo missions or maybe a new business that generates them (kinda like biker contracts).
- Random encounters just like those in Single Player.
- New collectibles (hidden packages, 99 red balloons, mosaic pics) and treasure hunts.
- Peyote plants from SP se we can change in to animals.
- Online easter eggs. There rly should be more then just that alien crash site... Maybe something that needs to be triggered by a group of people? I'm thinking something like Megalodon in BF4. They could even reuse existing props. Like alien abductions or big foot sightings (thing that already are in the game)
  • DentureDynamite and MisFit-138 like this

ac100ac
  • ac100ac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Midnight Club Racing DLC Concept Trailer

https://youtu.be/jV0amGx9LPk

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

It would be cool if there were more cars for IE work. Maybe we could even steal other players vehicles and their value would be based off their mods and stuff. I dont know. I just wish there was more auto theft to grand theft auto.

LT. Ronald C. Spiers
  • LT. Ronald C. Spiers

"Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by LT. Ronald C. Spiers, A week ago.

The 6000 SUX from Robocop (1987) would be perfect for GTA Online. Anything to do with Robocop would be rather fitting tbh.

92406_0.jpg

18095465_825584030926797_679058400212313

97e58834b1.jpg

5751704233_6c40179237_b.jpg
  • Actlikeyouknow and Mikovitch like this

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Gang Attacks but with animals...in different areas of the map...using night vision to hunt wild game...stealing peoples pets in the city...selling them to make a profit...ocean hunting...maybe add a "sporting rifle" into the game that doubles as a crossbow and speargun to hunt sharks. Maybe allow us to use the skins and furs to furnish a little hunting shack or farmhouse. Maybe make some clothes with the furs...let us get some mounts for our new shack.

• MisFit-138 likes this

NT2YIELD
  • NT2YIELD

Some Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by NT2YIELD, A week ago.

I was thinking about how cool the Avenger is...you know its a functioning vehicle but it also has an interior you can enter and I got to thinking about the yacht...and how I kinda wished the yacht was done in a similar way. If they would have shrunk the size down considerably...which I think they can afford to do with all the bedrooms inside the current yachts...If you make it smaller and driveable...it would have been sweet. And you land helicopters on the Avenger...I was thinking we might not be able to land helicopters on a smaller yacht...maybe not have two helipads...

The only thing Im not sure about is docking vehicles to the rear of the yacht...but I was thinking my yacht configuration had the same ability as the Avenger hover mode...but make it function like an anchor you could then have the same ability.

Nice thoughts. I really wish that at least you could decide which vehicles where kept and how they were confirgured, like a garage. It would be cool - for example - to swap the dinghy for the kraken, or a buzzard with the swift, or spawn the chopper on the bows helipad instead of the upper deck.

It also wouldve been nice if there were interior style options like they have on literally everything else you can buy now. And while theyre at it, why not throw a pilot in that chopper, then it could be used like the request luxury helicopter service so I can fast travel to work or just get chauffeured for a change

Literally any of those implementations would encourage me to use it more. Right now, its just a 6 million dollar trinket

Wouldn't it be great to finally be able to play the stocks in Online?

I have a little something in the works...

cKLXqRp.png

I wish. If shark cards were never invented it wouldve worked. But now youd have jackasses buying them just to lose their real money in an imaginary stock drop. Skeptics already equate the current system to gambling
  • MisFit-138 likes this

rifledude
  • rifledude

Military Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by rifledude, A week ago.

Alright. I'm going to make a very specific request for something I think players could really use.

The MTL Armory (Oshkosk HEMTT/LVS)
id_lvs_mk16_700_01.jpg

This vehicle is a non apocalyptic version of the Wastelander returned to its full glory. This 8x8 wheeled tractor based (primarily) on the USMC LVSR serves as a direct upgrade to the Barracks, and provides the player with interesting new mechanics.

The Armory comes armed with a .50 caliber turret on the top, and can have additional armor upgrades for crew survivability.

The real draw of the armory is the trailers that can come with it.

By default, the standard trailer is a simple flatbed trailer. People who only own this variant probably plan to drop the trailer immediately to haul the MOC or complete haulage.

First option is a mobile jammer. Since the Akula was introduced, players flying those had a serious advantage to hide themselves on the radar from other players, even while carrying objectives or cargo. This upgrade serves to give players that can’t haul cargo with a chopper the same opportunity. This trailer jams radar signatures in a proximity around the trailer. This allows players to establish convoys in lobbies to sell goods in populated lobbies for the bonus money.

Second option is the Freedom missile system based on the IRL Patriot missile system. Basically this is a copy of the Chernobog, but does bursts of 4 missiles instead of 5. Must be set up to be fired.

The last option is the Shield defense system. There are some threats too small to be adequately dealt with by anti aircraft systems. Enter the Shield. This point defense system based on the IRL Phalanx C-RAM (counter-rocket, artillery, mortar) automatically detects missiles, rockets, and flying objects in a limited range around the trailer and engages them with a 25mm explosive gatling gun (the main gun from the Savage). There is no manual control of this weapon, and it is completely incapable of engaging ground targets. The purpose of this trailer is to give players a mobile, emergency defense against attacks on their cargo. Since missiles are destructible in flight in GTA V, but move far too fast for human targeting, this would be an ideal solution.

Low flying objects are also targeted by the system. So aircraft, jet packs, and rocket powered vehicles/bikes are fair game to this system as long as they enter the range of the weapon.

Since this vehicle is radar driven, chaff can disrupt targeting. Multiples of this trailer around a target give higher chances of defending it.

• Sentinel Driver likes this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A week ago

Gang Attacks but with animals...in different areas of the map...using night vision to hunt wild game...stealing peoples pets in the city...selling them to make a profit...ocean hunting...maybe add a "sporting rifle" into the game that doubles as a crossbow and speargun to hunt sharks. Maybe allow us to use the skins and furs to furnish a little hunting shack or farmhouse. Maybe make some clothes with the furs...let us get some mounts for our new shack.

Just give us peyote plants from SP, let me be a bird, let me sh*t on other players. 

• CRAZY AL WARD and ryannata like this

Pequod_
  • Pequod_

f*cking R*

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I want a glass-bottom boat, even if there aren't any fish to look at

Spoiler

And I hope we get pets this year. A maximum of 30 animals isn't gonna lag out the server. Probably.

Gemma_UK
  • Gemma_UK

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'd like to run my own nightclub. :cool:

HOUSTON_SHERIFF
  • HOUSTON_SHERIFF

Houstonian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Want R* to add the 3-Color Desert camouflage for the combat shirts and pants
rmv43s.jpg
Outdoor-Men-s-Military-Uniform-Jacket-Pa

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A week ago.

Not saying I'm for/against it, but with the Vigilante already in-game, it's probably just a matter of time before we see something like the Batpod show up...

batpod_motorcycle.jpg

MisFit-138
  • MisFit-138

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

^^would buy. If we get a nautical dlc, maybe for Haloween drip feed
VNSei0T.jpg

-RP-
  • -RP-

YT Streamer

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by -RP-, A week ago.

I called it. We got the Hustler people.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

I so want this plane to be implemented!

saab210-8.jpg

Spoiler

robt91
  • robt91

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by robt91, 6 days ago.

I hope that this is the right thread as I have a list of classic GTA vehicles that I would like to see in future updates

GTA III/LCS

Avenger (Bike)                                    

Banshee  

Bickle'76

Borgnine

Cartel Cruiser               

Cheetah

Deimos SP

Diablo Stallion

Forelli Exsess

Freeway

Esperanto

Hellenbach GT

Hoods Rumpo XL

Kuruma

Leone/Mafia Sentinel

Mr.Whoopee

Patriot

Phobos VT

Sentinel

Sindacco Argento

Stinger

Thunder-Rodd

Triad Fish Van

V8 Ghost

Yakuza Stinger

Yardie Lobo

GTA VC/VCS

Admiral

Angel

Banshee

Cholo Sabre

Comet

FBI Rancher

FBI Washington

Cuban Hermes

Gang Rancher

Infernus

Little Willie

Patriot

Polaris V8

Sabre

Sea Sparrow

Sentinel (4 door variant)

Sentinel XS (4 door variant)

Sparrow

Streetfighter

Stinger

VCPD Cheetah

Walton

GTA SA

Andromada

AT-400

Bandito

Buffalo

Blade

Bloodring Banger

Broadway

Combine Harvester

Club

Dodo

Euros

FBI Rancher

FBI Truck

Feltzer

Firetruck 2 (ladder variant/tiller truck)

Flash

Fortune

Glendale

Greenwood

Hotring Racer

HPV-1000

Kart

Linerunner

Majestic

Mothership

Nevada

News Maverick

Oceanic

Packer

Patriot

Remington

Roadtrain

Rustler

Savanna

Super GT

Tahoma

Vortex

Washington

ZR-350

GTA IV/TLAD/TBoGT

Admiral

Angel

Cavalcade FXT

Contender 1st Gen

Double T Custom

Esperanto

Feltzer

Hakumai

Hellfury

Helitours Maverick

Lycan

Marbelle

Merit

NOOSE Cruiser

NOOSE Patriot

NRG-900

PMP-600

Police Stinger

Presidente

Schafter 1st Gen

Stretch E

Super Drop Diamond

Super GT

Roman's Taxi

Vincent

Wayfarer

Willard

Yankee (flatbed variant)

• Prenihility likes this

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

The Mafia Sentinel's role is kind of fulfilled by the Sentinel Classic. And yeah, the Presidente needs to come back under Albany as the latest CTS-V.

But once again.

Finesse Update. Removing the crap. Fixing the physics in the Cargobob  and Bombushka Cargo Bays. Adding the ability to actually bookmark jobs from the pause menu jobs list. It only works from the Recently Played list. Removing Blow-Off Valve sounds from some cars - mainly Muscle cars. And replacing it on most if not all supercars with a proper wastegate sounds like on the Osiris.

robt91
  • robt91

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

The Mafia Sentinel's role is kind of fulfilled by the Sentinel Classic. And yeah, the Presidente needs to come back under Albany as the latest CTS-V.

But once again.

Finesse Update. Removing the crap. Fixing the physics in the Cargobob  and Bombushka Cargo Bays. Adding the ability to actually bookmark jobs from the pause menu jobs list. It only works from the Recently Played list. Removing Blow-Off Valve sounds from some cars - mainly Muscle cars. And replacing it on most if not all supercars with a proper wastegate sounds like on the Osiris.

Yeah I know the Sentinel Classic has sort of fulfilled the role but I liked the 4 door version of them, because you could pick up your gang members

• Prenihility likes this

robt91
  • robt91

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago Edited by robt91, 6 days ago.

Here are three of the vehicles on my list that I would to see

800px-Kuruma-GTAIII-GiveMeLiberty-front.

GTA 3 Kuruma

800px-FireTruck-GTASA-ladder-front.jpg

Firetruck 2 or 

811555ed12e850fcde672ec3b11aaa43--fire-d

LAFD Tiller truck

Here are two that aren't on my list

001942.jpgLAX Fire truck

harley_davidson-livewire-ebike-front-rig

Black Widow's Electric Harley Davidson from Avengers Age of Ultron

AndYuKnowTHIS
  • AndYuKnowTHIS

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

A Dodge Demon would complete my gta life.

But yes, we need a major update. These newer Camaros and Mustangs are keeping up with sports cars. And you got cars like the Dodge Challenger Hellcat and Demon beating super cars on the drag strip. The Hellcat has 700hp. The Demon has 800. Chevy has the Camaro Exorcist which has 1000HP. And then you got the Ford Mustang GT500 that has around 700HP. 

I just want a Dodge Demon that beats everything in a straight line and does nothing but burnouts with the trigger held all the way down.

• mayo gaming likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users