DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

1,681 replies to this topic
flipchuck
  • flipchuck

Immortalis Everto

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

I'm still wishing for a DLC dealing with zombie uprising. Doesn't even have to be permanent. You could have some heists or missions where you and a group of players are sent somewhere, where there is a small outbreak and you are sent the there to "contain" it. Maybe sent somewhere that has a cure but also have to fight off zombies. In the same idea of the Christmas snow, some of the free modes could also have a map wide zombie invasion where all the NPC's are zombies and you have to "get by". boardered up stores, cars scattered everywhere. Make those servers random and not all of them are invested in zombies. Maybe rocksta could sell some kind of zombie proof hideout. The radio ads for Ammunition keeps on hint at a zombie uprising.

And maybe some of the death matches and such, have some zombie themed ones. Maybe just a team death match with zombies thrown in the background. Or one team are the humans and the other team are zombies.
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx likes this

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:54 PM

I think we have enough gimmicks. "New" Interior spaces is what we need. Someone pointed out a Nightlife update. Although that's been speculated for a while. Ever since, all we've been getting is Ghost Recon: Los Angeles for DLC.

I say "New" spaces because these spaces are literally rendered.. with MUCH DETAIL, mind you. And they're simply locked off. Like Bahama Mama's.

Back when I used to glitch into the Zancudo Tower on PS3, i always wondered why they would have such an interior. Now we know. Doomsday.

They're basically treating these spaces the same way they treat the Spoon feed of all DLC. I'm sure we'll get it at some point. It's a cheap and stupid way of extending the life of the game and interest of the players more importantly. I may just stay away from the game for many months at a time because of this. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that your stats deteriorate when not playing for long periods. Existing interiors not available yet? Deteriorating stats when not playing? Coincidence? I don't think so.

A really low blow by Rockstar. This is why people need to be viciously against the spoon feed (drip feed) of DLC content. It's just flat out dumb. Plain and simple.

ANOTHER thing they need to address. They need to really look at how MMOs work, and apply those gameplay mechanics to GTA Online. Simple changes make an incredible impact on the way players play the game and how they think about playing the game. I mentioned before that EVE Online is a great example of a game based on self-sufficiency.

So take selling cars for instance. Keep in mind all of the current limitations of finding a car off the street and selling it. A 48 minute cooldown. If there was no cooldown, that would open up an entire FREEFORM career for GTA Online players. The wonderful thing about this kind of gameplay is that it truly is open and free. You use the simplest game mechanics; ie: your garage, a sell menu, then you go and do your business. Import Export can still be a thing. But this kind of gameplay goes back to the 3D era of Grand Theft Auto. Those of us that spent a lot of time playing GTA III and especially Vice City and San Andreas will know what i'm talking about. Taking unique vehicles that you can only find during missions, for example. And storing them. Like Diaz's car. Or Polaski's Buffalo. Etc, etc.

It's this kind of fun that we create for ourselves in a truly open game that adds to that overall fun factor GREATLY. People asking for new gimmicks like Aircraft Carriers and such have a shockingly low level of awareness as to what kind of negative impact those things will have on the game. Not to mention that they don't add anything. Because... well.. they're gimmicks? The Yacht was cool, for example. But what does it do from a gameplay perspective that ADDS to the game? NOTHING. It's a mobile, water-based spawn point with a helipad. Ok. Cool. And like a lot of things, it's just a display of $GTA wealth.

Making these changes will literally increase the fun factor of the game exponentially more while at the same time costing exponentially less development. It's a win, win. Cheaters are very limited in what they can do in terms of giving players more money now. That transaction limit handicaps their ability to add tons of $GTA to a player's Maze Bank account. The mature and incredibly immature players are so easily visible; just here on the forums. Grand Theft Auto pioneered the open world gameplay design. And an MMO such as EVE Online is a fantastic example of a game based on true self-sufficiency. Grand Theft Auto has the edge because it's a fully realized world. Now all they need to do is truly make the game free. Go back to the idea of "If you can think it, you can do it."

These changes need to be made. I think this is my trademark, here on the forums. But, really. It's inexcusable. And all of you who play the game need to be vocal about this. You may take what i'm saying as merely an idea. But if you could fully understand the way MMOs work - if you've ever played one - then you'll understand how beneficial this is for GTA Online. True self sufficiency based on free game mechanics. No silly cooldowns. No restrictions. Just you, your mind, and what you come up with. This is true for MISCHIEF and silliness in GTA Online. But now for any other activity. This needs to happen.

• Arrows to Athens, KonaSquid and MaxBazooka01 like this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

I'm loving the ideas in this thread. All of them are good.

R* should come in here and take notes.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

I think we have enough gimmicks. "New" Interior spaces is what we need. Someone pointed out a Nightlife update. Although that's been speculated for a while. Ever since, all we've been getting is Ghost Recon: Los Angeles for DLC.

I say "New" spaces because these spaces are literally rendered.. with MUCH DETAIL, mind you. And they're simply locked off. Like Bahama Mama's.

Back when I used to glitch into the Zancudo Tower on PS3, i always wondered why they would have such an interior. Now we know. Doomsday.

They're basically treating these spaces the same way they treat the Spoon feed of all DLC. I'm sure we'll get it at some point. It's a cheap and stupid way of extending the life of the game and interest of the players more importantly. I may just stay away from the game for many months at a time because of this. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that your stats deteriorate when not playing for long periods. Existing interiors not available yet? Deteriorating stats when not playing? Coincidence? I don't think so.

A really low blow by Rockstar. This is why people need to be viciously against the spoon feed (drip feed) of DLC content. It's just flat out dumb. Plain and simple.

ANOTHER thing they need to address. They need to really look at how MMOs work, and apply those gameplay mechanics to GTA Online. Simple changes make an incredible impact on the way players play the game and how they think about playing the game. I mentioned before that EVE Online is a great example of a game based on self-sufficiency.

So take selling cars for instance. Keep in mind all of the current limitations of finding a car off the street and selling it. A 48 minute cooldown. If there was no cooldown, that would open up an entire FREEFORM career for GTA Online players. The wonderful thing about this kind of gameplay is that it truly is open and free. You use the simplest game mechanics; ie: your garage, a sell menu, then you go and do your business. Import Export can still be a thing. But this kind of gameplay goes back to the 3D era of Grand Theft Auto. Those of us that spent a lot of time playing GTA III and especially Vice City and San Andreas will know what i'm talking about. Taking unique vehicles that you can only find during missions, for example. And storing them. Like Diaz's car. Or Polaski's Buffalo. Etc, etc.

It's this kind of fun that we create for ourselves in a truly open game that adds to that overall fun factor GREATLY. People asking for new gimmicks like Aircraft Carriers and such have a shockingly low level of awareness as to what kind of negative impact those things will have on the game. Not to mention that they don't add anything. Because... well.. they're gimmicks? The Yacht was cool, for example. But what does it do from a gameplay perspective that ADDS to the game? NOTHING. It's a mobile, water-based spawn point with a helipad. Ok. Cool. And like a lot of things, it's just a display of $GTA wealth.

Making these changes will literally increase the fun factor of the game exponentially more while at the same time costing exponentially less development. It's a win, win. Cheaters are very limited in what they can do in terms of giving players more money now. That transaction limit handicaps their ability to add tons of $GTA to a player's Maze Bank account. The mature and incredibly immature players are so easily visible; just here on the forums. Grand Theft Auto pioneered the open world gameplay design. And an MMO such as EVE Online is a fantastic example of a game based on true self-sufficiency. Grand Theft Auto has the edge because it's a fully realized world. Now all they need to do is truly make the game free. Go back to the idea of "If you can think it, you can do it."

These changes need to be made. I think this is my trademark, here on the forums. But, really. It's inexcusable. And all of you who play the game need to be vocal about this. You may take what i'm saying as merely an idea. But if you could fully understand the way MMOs work - if you've ever played one - then you'll understand how beneficial this is for GTA Online. True self sufficiency based on free game mechanics. No silly cooldowns. No restrictions. Just you, your mind, and what you come up with. This is true for MISCHIEF and silliness in GTA Online. But now for any other activity. This needs to happen.

I also want the blacklisted and themed vehicles to be available at the end of the games DLC exposure. I want to be able to store police cars too. I collect obscure vehicles, and I want a police car. I want a Monkey Blista, I want the Frankenstrange. I want the cool sh*t.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Just posting a reminder or for those that are unaware and plan on sending ideas to Rockstar:

[email protected] is their standard email for suggestions, feedback and ideas in general.

[email protected] is the email that goes directly to the Devs - this is the address I used for the Catsuits.

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:05 AM Edited by septimoose, 07 January 2018 - 03:05 AM.

Just posting a reminder or for those that are unaware and plan on sending ideas to Rockstar:

[email protected] is their standard email for suggestions, feedback and ideas in general.

[email protected] is the email that goes directly to the Devs - this is the address I used for the Catsuits.

Is it? But Mouthoff goes to the Customer Relations Team, which is then escalated to a Dev if it's urgent, no?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:08 AM

Is it? But Mouthoff goes to the Customer Relations Team, which is then escalated to a Dev if it's urgent, no?

I believe it is (or at least was) something like that. Perhaps they done away with the middle-man and simply had the address go directly to the Devs.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

I sent them an idea for Catsuits/bodysuits a looong time ago. :lol:

https://support.rock...DLC-Update-Pack

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Proud Pigalle Owner

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

I also want the blacklisted and themed vehicles to be available at the end of the games DLC exposure. I want to be able to store police cars too. I collect obscure vehicles, and I want a police car. I want a Monkey Blista, I want the Frankenstrange. I want the cool sh*t.

Yeah, we also need the civilian Interceptor. The body mods are already there for it. What's the hold up?  Where's Cops 'n' Crooks? Why are we still getting military meme vehicles?

• The Spook likes this

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:53 AM Edited by JustAnothaBrickinDaWal, 09 January 2018 - 02:54 AM.

I want the Foxbody especially because they have what looks like a Foxbody model in the game as a junker version. It isn't driveable or functional. But i believe that's the Uranus. Takes some design from the Foxbody. We need a Dominator Retro.

But I would still like to see a little more German GTA universe love. An E36 M3 for another Ubermacht. And perhaps the Mercedes 190E. I'm just saying this so they don't go all over the place and go back and forth, back and forth. It'd make a lot more sense doing it in some kind of order.

But since they also added the 240Z as a Toyota, they should continue with the trend.

I am also proposing the 300ZX (Z32). An incredibly important car in terms of design, and a Japanese icon.

The Z-2X perhaps? The "2X" being a play on the car being notorious for "having two of everything".

Lots of customization options, for this one. Gorgeous car.

RedZ32.jpg
2016-11-13%2006.39.29%201.jpg

they should name it after the euros from gtasa its the same car

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:01 AM

The Uranus is a Vapid though, you can see the red oval badge in that screen. But I agree, it would be better to get an all-new Foxbody because GTA IV mashup cars don't all hold up that well compared to recent cars.

knowing rockstar they would re-use the same cars to save time i my op i think its fine all it needs it new customization, better performance and handling and its fine i dont see anything wrong with it.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:36 AM Edited by Prenihility, 09 January 2018 - 03:36 AM.

Hmm. Interesting. WOW! I don't remember that car. But i'm certain i drove it in the game. Goes to show how much content SA had. Damn that game is so good.

Well, they did create the Jester, and it's now the new NSX instead of whatever it was in SA. I think it was the Supra. The name isn't so important, though. So long as the car is there. But it would be a neat way to reference a bit of car culture with a name like that.

And I got a response from Rockstar. I THINK they gave me a generic response. Idk. They said:

"Thanks for taking the time to send us your suggestions for GTA Online. We’re always interested to hear feedback on our games.

We encourage you to send any constructive GTA Online gameplay feedback you have to us at our [email protected] address. This address is continuously monitored by the development team for all the latest suggestions for improving the GTA Online experience."

I was given that address a while ago (mouthoff). So i'm not sure what the distinction is between the two.

Perhaps i should resend it? Idk. Before that, though, I want to email them about the "drip feed" as people call it. It's incredibly irritating. And I wholeheartedly miss the PS3 GTAO days. Content came out. All of it. At once.

Not this little pansy-ass spoon feeding BULLsh*t!

STOP BEING PHUCKING SLOTHS, FOLKS. People should be emailing them every damn day until they change this. I really can't figure out how they rationalized it. If anything. All at once is a good way of encouraging spending sprees. In turn: more potential Shark Card purchases.

And we all know how much Rockstar love it when people are broke in GTA Online! :lol:

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

Oh boy you're gonna regret giving me the addresses. I have ideas for everything.

Meme vehicles, houses, cars. Rockstar are gonna be my email for a while.

RyuNova
  • RyuNova

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:07 PM

As awesome as these ideas are you need to ask a simple question.

"Would this idea of mine interfere with Shark Card sales?"

R* give us as little as possible with out it looking absurd. Import/Export is an example of this. We are told we get one hundred grand for a car but we actually get eighty. Why not just give us eighty from the start and forgo mechanic fees?

Anyway, yes you can make money but it's faster to buy a Shark Card.

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

Okay, I've mouthed off to Rockstar. Rolled some of my best ideas to them. Nothing game breaking, just cars and housing mainly.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

As many already has pointed out we need more haircuts, beards etc. I really would like an assortment of "survivalist beards" like the one Trevor has in SP.

But another thing that I think would be really nice is more option for vehicle warfare. And then I'm not talking about weaponized vehicles but the option leaining out of windows or standing up through a sunroof being able to fire your more heavy arsenal like assault rifle, machine gun, shotguns etc.

I also would like to be able to carjack others while driving. Either while driving mc or as a passenger in a car.

Unfortunately I doubt this will be implemented since it most likely would require recoding and new animations for every vehicle.

But a man can dream can't he?

RyuNova
  • RyuNova

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

I would also like to see an upgrade for the Grenade Launcher that fires off Electric Limpet Mines that attach to vehicles and disable them for a set amount of time. Also a handheld throw-able version.

Disabling the fleeing Import/Export cars would be a blessing and do it to some try hards car or helicopter would be hilarious.

• MisFit-138 likes this

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

So apparently Gustavo the guy you rescue in Bust out can operate the APC cannon and machine guns. Got me thinking that we should get some kind of bodyguard dlc where we can hire AI's to protect us and operate the weapons on our cars and sh*t for a fee. Would be just like having people in your securo serv thingy except they would be bots instead.

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:41 PM Edited by JustAnothaBrickinDaWal, 10 January 2018 - 08:53 PM.

Normal, tasteful, fun cars like the lovely Sentinel Classic.

I am proposing they do a Dominator Retro from Vapid. Because it fits perfect with the trend of Retro cars. What will it be based off of? The Foxbody Mustang, of course.

HELL. YES! A car that starts barebones and is extremely modifiable. Rockstar. If you do this (which you should), please take care to make it sound great. And if you could just REMOVE the turbo and blow-off valve sounds from Turbo-enabled Muscle cars and replace them with supercharger sounds. That would be extremely relieving. All of my Muscle cars are non-turbo for that sole reason. Despite the fact that the performance gains are substantial. It's just cheesy beyond belief.

mustang-foxbody-on-damp-pavement.jpg
Saleen-3-e1457835078795.jpg
f2145f787c4d11e407014c3f45316c3e--fox-bo

As you can see, the Foxbody Mustang came in both hatchback and notchback designs. It looks so much thinner and cleaner. The notchback is the more definitive in terms of design, though. Ford chose to make the highest trim level model; the GT in notchback form. If Rockstar took the time and effort to actually choose between the two variants, i would be incredibly impressed.

I like this idea for the Dominator Retro
. The way Rockstar are this is the kind of version they would release or close to this, instead of the obvious Mustang from the 60s which is what most would expect. And Supercharger upgrade and sound on some vehicles would be a massive welcomed addition . They should have had it in from the start to be honest.
we had a foxbody in gtaiv its called the uranus and i want it to be added in a future dlc 2il0a2p.jpg

Yeah, like i said, The Uranus is a junker version, but it just doesn't fit in terms the brand it's under. It's not a Vapid AKA Ford. It should be the Dominator. The Uranus takes some styling from the Foxbody. But it's just not a Foxbody. It's how Rockstar works. Homage and mixing of car traits. Some Foxbody. But not predominantly Foxbody.

And it's important to note the cars are so popular now. People love them. 
its still based off a foxbody deal with it if they add a dominator it would be a 65 or a mach i dont even see big of a difference except the lights in the front
All it needs is better customization maybe a widebody kit or other options and its fine.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:41 AM

Yeah It is based on the Foxbody. But like I said plenty of times before, Rockstar take traits from multiple cars. And a car is predominantly one or the other. They could add the Uranus back as a Dodge Stealth or something. Or maybe the Mitsubishi version under the Maibatsu brand. But it's just a random POS at the end of the day anyway. 

Dominator = Mustang. Very simple. 

Foxbody = Dominator Retro. 

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:36 AM

Ive been thinking about the Casino lately...and at the very least if they dont come out with an actual functioning casino...they could "open it" in a manner similar to how they "opened Chiliad" in Doomsday Heists.

It really came from watching Oceans Eleven and Oceans Thirteen. I thought how nice it would be if they added a multi-level heist at the Casino. A decent sized interior. Performing different roles and schemes. It could be like the next Heists update we receive...kind of like how we received Doomsday Heist out of the blue...maybe they could do something similar with the Casino. They could even involve the racetrack somehow.

Instead of it being a co-op heist...co-op optional...in the same vein of the Oceans movie...where you instead of co-op you have the option to hire a crew of NPC's for different missions...each one effects the difficulty level of the job and the payout. Dont get me wrong I like co-op heists...but Id like there to be something heist-like that you can play by yourself...have just as much fun and not have to worry about none of the BS that comes with co-op. In the movie they had those funny names for all the cons..."a miss daisy and two jethros...ella fitzgerald etc" The cool thing about NPCs in the heist...is you can get more in the way of characters and story that you dont really get in a co-op heist apart from the cut-scenes. It isn't just listening to one guy (lester) on the drive-over to do something. If they gave it the proper amount of effort and got creative with it I think it could great for the game...lone wolves would enjoy it and have some replayability as well.

So make it an Oceans Eleven style heist - in a similar manner to Doomsday Heist...but you have the ability to hire a few NPC's instead of having to do the heist with other players. You can lone wolf it...give the shares to NPC's you get to choose them based on their skills...higher skills is a higher share...and each level of the heist needs a specialist...gives you options on how to approach it...how difficult it will be...versus the profitability...and you know if the NPC's are done well enough you would obviously have your favorites...and they could somewhat interact with eachother on a limited basis (sort of like Packie and Trevor and Franklin on the Paleto Score) I was thinking like 12 NPC criminals...and a smaller number of specialists who do things more specific to the mission have larger roles in the storyline. Maybe each criminal can have its own unique mission to get you familiar with their backstory and whatnot. 

• Pequod_ likes this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

More aircraft!

I know we just had Smugger's Run and The Doomsday Heist, but there's still so much more they add: WWI planes, emergency service aircraft, construction helicopters, airliners, prototypes, servalence planes, light attack choppers, UAVs, airships, flyingboats, gliders, wingsuits, gyrocoppters, powered paraches, balloons, you name it.

I want as many aircraft as there are super cars :p
  • MisFit-138 likes this

RyuNova
  • RyuNova

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

Hotband

If you manage to save the dealer in No Hay Bronca he will also use the Turrets if you can get him in the right seat.

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:26 PM Edited by Prenihility, 12 January 2018 - 07:41 PM.

Mkay, i know this is the DLC ideas thread, but since all the regulars here know each other, i want to tackle one thing. I suppose you could call it DLC, because it would come in the form of an update. Basically, what i had in mind was for everyone to post what they found that is currently annoying. Like not being able to go to your mission list for example, and bookmark missions and turn those bookmarked missions into a playlist. That function is there.. but it doesn't work. 

Another great one. Weapon modifications being put on your gun during missions. ALL weapons you own being in your weapon wheel while on a mission. Ignoring your custom loadout. There's a great one. Your radio being on in your personal space. Apartment, Hangar. Whatever. Really annoying, also.

Those are the ones i can think of right this moment. 

Instead of us emailing Rockstar in some sort of signed email, we should all send of emails regarding these issues around the same time so they get the message that these things need to be fixed. And they shouldn't even still be a thing after this many years. Enough is enough. Fix it already. 

Post other nonsense you can think of. It can come in the form of the.... ? "Finesse Update".  

Seriously, though... what the phuck, Rockstar. These issues are nonsense. Just like the lack of attention you have towards them. 

EDIT: Oh yeah. And afterfiring/backfiring on car exhausts needs to happen only on gear down shifts. Not every goddam time you let off the throttle. It's obnoxious, and annoying. And tiring seeing/hearing that every time. It feels like i'm playing an edgier, adolescent version of Mario Kart. 

i would also include supercharger sounds in this "Finesse Update". But that could possible just go towards some big car update. Or they may distribute everything we come up with accordingly. So why the hell not, i guess? Superchargers instead of Turbo for muscle cars like the new Viseris, the Sabre, Phoenix, etc. etc.

asadog2
  • asadog2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:08 PM

I guess this can tie into a dlc idea because it would be the MOC/Avenger style vehicle to go with the future property like maybe a offshore base (like an oil rig).
So I’ll just copy and paste the whole thing I have put in other threads bellow

Ok so just a warning before you read this. This is an email I wrote to Rockstar about adding a Boeing Chinook to the game in a future update as a MOC/Avenger style vehicle. I wrote the email quite quickly so there may be some errors/rambling on. If you would like to add to it please feel free to do so.
Plus something I forgot were bombs. And the ability to perform a Pinnacle ma
And finally if you would like to see this great helicopter in the game feel free to copy and paste this and send it to Rockstar. (And maybe add in the bomb/Pinnacle maneuver part)

If in the next future update you add another property similar to the facility/bunker it would be nice and really cool if this time the MOC/avenger style vehicle was based on a Boeing CH-47 Chinook, thats been slightly oversized (bit bigger than the avenger) and can lift any vehicle in the game. It could have the same layout as the avenger like the weapons/vehicle workshop, turrets, etc. plus with an added personal vehicle storage plus maybe an actual living area where you can spawn in the session outside of the facility/bunker style property on the map. And also maybe a improved autopilot that along with hovering will also bring you to a set waypoint and after jumping from the helicopter while hovering in autopilot to have it auto land at the nearest location. Plus along with the same armouring as the avenger it would be nice to also have countermeasures. It would also be nice if it were very agile like the chinook in real life plus being the fastest helicopter in the game. And also it should be able to land on water (weve always wanted a helicopter that can land on water so this is the best time to do it. Maybe even be able to put boats in the back). And also a useful feature to be able to shut down the engines and fold the blades in when on the ground (or in the air if you want to for some reason). It would also be nice to add some side mounted weapons like rockets (operated by pilot) plus a front mounted thermal/night vision camera for the passenger to view along with maybe a disarm all weapons and go off radar feature of the akula. And also a nice feature would be a bulletproof windshield.

Id say a good price for the helicopter would be a bit above the avengers stock price as all the weapons would be add ons plus the interior bays and the general helicopter upgrades (armor, handling, etc.).

Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider adding the Chinook in a future update.

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

We need a civilian deluxo a cheaper version of the weaponized version and that doesnt have a radar icon so nobody attacks you. And a clean or weaponized jb700 and bring back the vapid uranus. Oh and nerf the opressor missles to be non lock on or limit capacity.
  • MisFit-138 likes this

SUPAH JD
  • SUPAH JD

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hello Topic that also has another topic strikingly similar to the other topic so there's real no good idea which topic it should go into. 

See, I don't want anymore hate for this idea because you know what? R* already just played with AI villains. We already are on that Terminatior-ish. 

We have jetpacks. [THIS IS FINE]. We have future tanks. We have cars that can swim and fly. We have a delorean. We have a bike that can fly. We have next gen tanks and bunkers and all of this next gen stuff.

f*ck it, we already know they're in development in reality. Know what I want to see next?

Literal almost Titanfall ass mechs. Or even better, Iron Man suits. I know there's mods that already grant it, so why not. Make them the most expensive thing you can get in the game. 

Let's you fly with the jetpack but much better movement as you upgrade it. 

Paint it how you want to. 

Multiple customization to it. 

A weak homing rocket. Because I feel like if it was strong, it'd be pretty damn OP. THEN AGAIN, GTAO! WHO CAREEEES. 

A machine gun upgrade.

Just go all out. I don't even know where you can go anymore besides this. 

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector & Avid Helisexual

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:03 PM

Hello Topic that also has another topic strikingly similar to the other topic so there's real no good idea which topic it should go into. 

See, I don't want anymore hate for this idea because you know what? R* already just played with AI villains. We already are on that Terminatior-ish. 

We have jetpacks. [THIS IS FINE]. We have future tanks. We have cars that can swim and fly. We have a delorean. We have a bike that can fly. We have next gen tanks and bunkers and all of this next gen stuff.

f*ck it, we already know they're in development in reality. Know what I want to see next?

Literal almost Titanfall ass mechs. Or even better, Iron Man suits. I know there's mods that already grant it, so why not. Make them the most expensive thing you can get in the game. 

Let's you fly with the jetpack but much better movement as you upgrade it. 

Paint it how you want to. 

Multiple customization to it. 

A weak homing rocket. Because I feel like if it was strong, it'd be pretty damn OP. THEN AGAIN, GTAO! WHO CAREEEES. 

A machine gun upgrade.

Just go all out. I don't even know where you can go anymore besides this. 

I'd much rather see R* pick up the old Wild Metal Country title again and turn that into a new-gen "Titanfall"-type game. That would be really cool. With loads of upgrades and customization of course. As much as I like robots/mechs and sci-fi stuff though, GTAO has had enough of that stuff now.

What GTAO desperately needs is a wider variety of drugs for our characters to ingest.

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Aspiring Film Director

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

I'd much rather see R* pick up the old Wild Metal Country title again and turn that into a new-gen "Titanfall"-type game. That would be really cool. With loads of upgrades and customization of course. As much as I like robots/mechs and sci-fi stuff though, GTAO has had enough of that stuff now.

What GTAO desperately needs is a wider variety of drugs for our characters to ingest.

That gives me a Great Idea! An Actual Drug-Dealing Update, not that biker business crap!

Let me explain: You buy a run-down building, Create whatever kind of Drugs that you want (Weed, Meth, Crack, Etc.)

Introduce some Low-Profile Drug Traffiking Vehicles (Minivans for example), Introduce New Homes for your character (Trailer Park Homes, Ghetto Apartments, Etc.)

Basically a new type of Cartel you can create Without being a Biker, V.I.P. Or C.e.o.

And of course Add New Vehicles, Clothing Weapons, Etc.

Zarpy
  • Zarpy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

Tuner DLC with the addition of 50-60 more spaces to store vehicles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users