DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

1,278 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:03 AM

If we can have flying rocket bikes and buy secret underground bunkers then I can have my MadMax/Offroad style DLC.

At this point anything goes to be fair

Ahahah true.

Well, it would be awesome in Blaine County, in LS would be weird. Anyway, still a (way) better concept than fulfilling the sky with airplanes and other things.

I loved the Smugglers Run DLC but there's nearly two thirds of the map that doesn't get properly used.

Offroad DLC would have missions and stuff that take place up mountains, across swaps, in the desert. No one would be going to the city for anything!!!

• Criminal-Fox, R3CON and Bruce Khansey like this

Douglas Quaid
  • Douglas Quaid

gta addict

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:15 PM Edited by Douglas Quaid, 10 October 2017 - 03:06 PM.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

Offroad DLC would have missions and stuff that take place up mountains, across swaps, in the desert.

I'd love the offroad thematics, but areas which you mentioned are miserably small.

We need map expansions.

• CRAZY AL WARD and BerylB like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Damn, i want that oversized sweater to be added in the game. I want it to be a kinda long, but not bulky (like most of clothing for some reason).

WIL_Jd3n6po.jpg

ComradeKuma
  • ComradeKuma

Ryder, Nigga.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:29 AM Edited by ComradeKuma, 13 October 2017 - 08:31 AM.

I don't know if its possible, but I'd love for an over the top Freestyle MX / Road Rash DLC to be added.

Complete with the ability to pull tricks on dirtbikes.

Think of it like Bikers for people who don't like choppers.

As far as the FMX part goes, I'd love it if it was something like this game. 

• Snoopbr likes this

McGhee
  • McGhee

Jerk Asshole Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:00 AM Edited by McGhee, 14 October 2017 - 12:04 AM.

Separate PVE/PVP or even RP servers like WoW has. Being freed from donkey brained asshats on PVE servers would be such a joy. Being able to freeroam without being blown up just for someone else's kicks and doing missions with serious players would be one of my wishes for onlne.

Now, I'd seen a post on Facebook from a guy who wanted actual working police in Online, jailing you and make you do time for your crime. Let's see how many keyboard heroes will be left in the game then xD. Not the weak cops like they are now, but persistent ones, keep on the pursuit until they finally get your ass. There is a jail in Senora desert. Better make use for it and jail griefers for long periods and ruin their game, like they ruin other's.

Everyone 's doing their crimes in a frictionless world (besides the griefer asshats mentioned before) and always gets away with it. Want realism in the game? There ya go! Do the time for your crime! Here's Death Row for ya, after getting sentenced for multiple murder. Your character gets zapped or a nice cocktail that never wakes it up again. Progress and assets lost! I bet ya, there'd be a lot more moaners out there rage quiting the game. I'd love to see that happen.

• Criminal-Fox likes this

Criminal-Fox
  • Criminal-Fox

"Stupid Like A Fox"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:34 AM Edited by Criminal-Fox, 18 October 2017 - 08:05 AM.

I was expecting Gunrunning to maybe have a few more bits of older gear than what we wound up getting, as well as some more Homemade equipment, but that's an idea for another post, so, for now I present...

The GTA: Online Surplus and Militaria Update

Firearms
Vom Feuer Veteran Rifle (M16A1 w/M203)

500px-M16wM203.jpg

Shrewsbury Clip Rifle (M1 Garand)

battle-rifle-m1-garand-3.jpg

Shrewsbury Clip Pistol (Mauser C96)

400px-Mauser-Bolo-Broomhandle-Semi-Autom

Clothing
American G.I Uniforms

2ec14e8680e09976f89b5eab90f2cce2.jpg

26dc349620bff92355a4ad9f21e03bf9--us-arm

Field Caps

sku2805uweb1.jpg

Tanker Uniforms

150px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-213-0289-10

9ad0a56df28cd2ea64ab6b4aaa2794fc.jpg

Ground Vehicles

Name: Vapid Williams AP (Willys MB Jeep)
Price: $230,000 ($ 550,000 for Mounted MG Upgrade)
Seats: 2 (3 With Mounted MG)
Description: Comfortable. Fast. Stylish. the Williams AP is none of these things, But when you need a Rugged Off-Road Utility Vehicle you can't go wrong with this classic offering from Vapid, Or the many clones on the market.
001-1944-willys-mb.jpg

Name: Benefactor Lion (Mercedes-Benz Tiger I)
Price: $1,050,000
Seats: 3
Description: Sure, It may have been prone to breakdowns, and it went through fuel like cheap beer, but when you're making your morning commute over Traffic, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-554-0872-35_Tunes

Name: Vostok Alexi (Ural T-72)
Price: $1,300,000
Seats: 2
Description: These tanks were once the pride of the USSR, but since the fall of the Soviet Union they've now become the pride of Eastern Bloc nations, 3rd world countries, and Private Collectors, all of which are now using them to better themselves against their neighbours.

tank_t_72m_011.jpg

Name: Vapid M7 Harrison (Detroit Tank Arsenal M4 Sherman)
Price: $880,000
Seats: 2
Description: 375hp, 33 Tons of American Steel, And a box of Unclaimed Nazi Gold in the Crew Compartment, This is the tank that won us the Second World War, at least when it wasn't on Fire. Capable of being Up-gunned with a 76mm Cannon and a .50 Cal
Sherman-76mm-02-px800.jpg

Aircraft

Name: Western P-33 Razorback (Curtiss P-40Q Warhawk)
Price: $845,000
Seats: 1
Description: The Warbird most seen over America today, the Razorback is a pleasure to fly by most who own them, However in an airspace dominated by Jets, the Razorback is losing favour in the skies, That's why all models come equipped with 4 Wing Mounted HMGs as Standard
P-40Q.jpg

Name: Western Cormorant (Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina)
Price: $975,000
Seats: 8
Description: An old workhorse through and through, The Cormorant has been flying for over 70 years. Whether Maritime Patrol, Waterbombing, Cargo Transport or Passenger Flights, No matter the job, She'll always be there... Just might take her a while.
PBY-5A.jpg

Name: Buckingham Valkyrie Classic (Bell UH-1 Huey)
Price: $1,220,000
Seats: 8
Description: When you need to get a Fireteam out of a jungle infested with Lead Farmers, you go for the tried and tested option, Capable of carrying Sling Loads, Transporting Personnel, and Providing Fire Support
uh1h-2-2x.jpg

Name: Western B-6 Stronghold (Douglas XB-19)
Price: $4,220,000
Seats: 7
Description: Large enough to launch a One-Aircraft Strategic Bombing Campaign and responsible for more collateral damage than the A-Bomb, The B-6 is the go-to aircraft for when you need to singlehandedly flatten a large city

Douglas_XB-19.jpg

• Arrows to Athens, MisFit-138, sleepwalk1980 and 4 others like this

Not Kmart
  • Not Kmart

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

I'd like somed new guns.. actual new weapons. Not mark 2 varients..
For example a scar H which is already in the game files
  • Criminal-Fox, PwnageSoldier and D.B. Cooper like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Description: Sure, It may have been prone to breakdowns, and it went through fuel like cheap beer, but when you're making your morning commute over Traffic, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Brilliant description.

• Criminal-Fox and PwnageSoldier like this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:46 AM

Hipsters part two. Clothes,  nice cars and decent weapons . ..  if I got this . . . as I always say, I'd stop hating on the game for an hour. 

Basically the clothes.

Spoiler

Prevent those dominoes from falling with the battle rifle . . . or something 

Spoiler

Pacify the urban jungle of Los Santos with the "burst rifle" or something . . . 

Spoiler

-Vauxhall Cresta 

-Retro Mini Cooper or Fiat

-Retro Renaults

-Retro Chevy's 

-Retro Fords . . . (((DOMINATOR)))) 

It really isn't that hard... 

• Arrows to Athens, Criminal-Fox, CRAZY AL WARD and 4 others like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Hipsters part two. Clothes,  nice cars and decent weapons . ..  if I got this . . . as I always say, I'd stop hating on the game for an hour. 

Basically the clothes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Vauxhall Cresta 
-Retro Renaults
-Retro Chevy's 

Them dresses look cool. And I would kill for a semiautomatic rifles.
  • Criminal-Fox and xDatxJunkyx like this

Criminal-Fox
  • Criminal-Fox

"Stupid Like A Fox"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:00 AM Edited by Criminal-Fox, 18 October 2017 - 08:01 AM.

Basically the clothes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Vauxhall Cresta 

-Retro Renaults

-Retro Chevy's 

Yes for all of it, Especially the FN FAL

• xDatxJunkyx and Lupo-Akane like this

McGhee
  • McGhee

Jerk Asshole Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:24 PM Edited by McGhee, 18 October 2017 - 03:52 PM.

Heres another dlc wish..., after a long long doubt I finally bought the Custom auto Shop for my office garages. Didnt want to spend the 900K for a long time, but felt it would complete my office somehow. Now I finally got it, theres a no titty woman in my garage with a tablet in her hands waiting for orders. My deep wish is to get the hell rid of this no titty chick and either get a bearded, full tattooed grease-paw mechanic in there or, if it has to be a woman, do me a hot gorgeous babe instead. I wouldnt hire the one who s in there now in real either!
  • Criminal-Fox likes this

StreetKing748
  • StreetKing748

Most Wanted Blacklist Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

We all now that not every vehicle in GTA 5 has exterior customization like Body Kits, Spoilers, Roofs, Hoods, etc I will use the Bravado Gauntlet for example only exterior customization we can do on it is the Rims and thats it, My Idea for the next update is to give the cars that you can only change the rims on more customization like adding Body Kits,Spoilers, Roofs, and hoods

Let me know if you agree

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

#BeMyValentine & #BIKERS snapmatic contests winner

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:23 PM Edited by EVOLUT7ON, 18 October 2017 - 04:25 PM.

like this one?

• Unruly likes this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

I want the Hunter and store my customised Jetsam Bob (and paint my Swift) - and give me my blimb. Idc for car customisation at this state, sorry, but you've asked.

• The-Irish-Hunter likes this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Riding Shotgun In This New Black Deluxo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

I Need a Canadian Themed DLC Update

My DLC Vehicles

1960's Vehicles

Declasse Walton = 1969 Chevrolet C-10

Dundreary Regina Classic = TLAD Model

Vapid Sadler Classic = 1969 Ford F-100/F-250

1970's Vehicles

Declasse Sabre Chumash = 1975 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Classic

Deluxo DB7500 = Bricklin SV-1

Schyster Greenwood Brougham = 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham

Schyster Empire Classic = 1976 Chrysler New Yorker

1980's Vehicles

Albany Esperanto = Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Declasse Premier Classic = 1987 Chevrolet Caprice Classic

Declasse Sabre = Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Dundreary Cadrona = 1986 Mercury Capri GS

Vapid Uranus = 1987 Ford Mustang

Willard 500 = 1989 Buick LeSabre

1990's Vehicles

Declasse Premier Retro Custom = 1994 Chevrolet Impala SS

Imponte Sunrise = 1993 Pontiac Bonneville ssei

Solair Previon = 1998 Saturn SC2

Vapid Sadler Retro Custom = 1994 Ford F-150

Vapid Coyote = 1994 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer

2000's Vehicles

Declasse Merit = Chevrolet Impala

Dundreary Admiral = 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis

Imponte Hartwell = 2004 Pontiac Aztek

Vapid Executioner = Ford Excursion

Vapid Stanier LX = 2009 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Willard Solair = Ford Taurus Wagon

Vapid Taurine = 2013 Ford Taurus

New Songs on Radio Stations:

The Tragically Hip - Little Bones

Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance

Metallica - Ride The Lightning

The Demics - New York City

The Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)

New Properties:

Trailer Park Homes in Sandy Shores

Houses in Paleto Bay

Houses in Chumash

New Missions:

Demolition Derby

also Rest In Peace to the following Iconic Canadians who died This week:

Gord Downie = Front man of "The Tragically Hip"

John Dunsworth = Actor who played Jim Lahey on "Trailer Park Boys"

• Unruly, Criminal-Fox, 70mustangboss429 and 2 others like this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:46 PM

You think that since were talking canadian, there would be mercurys and acadians as well. Then again, Canada makesnits own exclusive chevys andbfords too, I wouldnt mind getting my hands on all the above.
  • Criminal-Fox, CRAZY AL WARD and PwnageSoldier like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

i wish r* would come out with a map expansion dlc, so we could have a real reason to own planes plus so we could have more places to explore (the current map is getting boring).

• Argahawk, SaveTheZombies, Criminal-Fox and 3 others like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:31 PM

i wish r* would come out with a map expansion dlc, so we could have a real reason to own planes plus so we could have more places to explore (the current map is getting boring).

It was pretty stupid that they made the map this small in the first place. Just one little island...just stupid..
  • hugh750, Criminal-Fox, CRAZY AL WARD and 2 others like this

MostlyPonies
  • MostlyPonies

Best Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

I think there are some in-game hints that the ocean North of the island is supposed to be land separated by a river. I don't know how big of a landmass they could add without making it a separate cell, although I wouldn't mind having separate cells. But adding a new land would take a lot of effort for Rockstar. Most, if not all, of the buildings in the game are based on real-life locations, even though you pass by them without a second thought. It would be a long-term project for Rockstar, like Heists, and there's been nothing to suggest a new land was ever being worked on. If it was, they probably would've released it already.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:50 PM

I think there are some in-game hints that the ocean North of the island is supposed to be land separated by a river. I don't know how big of a landmass they could add without making it a separate cell, although I wouldn't mind having separate cells. But adding a new land would take a lot of effort for Rockstar. Most, if not all, of the buildings in the game are based on real-life locations, even though you pass by them without a second thought. It would be a long-term project for Rockstar, like Heists, and there's been nothing to suggest a new land was ever being worked on. If it was, they probably would've released it already.

gta san andreas had a larger map to explore about 10 or 11 years ago, i just wish r* would expand gta 5's map.

• SaveTheZombies and CRAZY AL WARD like this

MostlyPonies
  • MostlyPonies

Best Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

1940's DLC

Basically import cars, clothing, and weapons from L.A. Noire.

-----------------

Heist Mission: Clean Slate

Your involvement in the Humane Labs raid was discovered by the FIB. In the middle of the night, NOOSE agents raid your apartment. You escape and manage to lose them after a 5-star chase. You receive a text from someone telling you to meet them. There, you find Agent 14 waiting for you. He tells you that the FIB has seized all your assets. Your bank account is frozen and you won't be able to access any properties or vehicles you own during the heist, except the personal vehicle you escaped in. However, he provides you with a safehouse (similar to a motorcycle clubhouse) to use as a heist planning room.

You do a few setup missions to get the equipment you need. The main mission has you split into two teams. Team A raids the FIB headquarters building to steal the data they have on you, while Team B steals an armored truck heading to the airport, which has a copy of the same data. Agent 14 says the FIB won't bother you anymore, and your assets are returned to you. But it's implied that you're not really free, as the IAA still have their own records on you.

The scene skips to some time later, and you get a text from Agent 14 telling you the IAA managed to get some useful data from the armored truck you stole, and you receive a bank error in your favor, so to speak. You also unlock a functional gas mask that'll protect you from tear gas, and NOOSE body armor and helmet, which basically act like the bulletproof helmet and utility vest in heists, except they work in free-roam. For those who don't know, the helmet and vest give you a small but permanent decrease to damage from bullets while wearing them during heists, and can be worn with regular body armor, but you move slower.

• sleepwalk1980 and Asian_Apache like this

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:34 AM Edited by SaveTheZombies, 22 October 2017 - 09:35 AM.

gta san andreas had a larger map to explore about 10 or 11 years ago, i just wish r* would expand gta 5's map.

To be fair, gtav's map is bigger than that first island in GTA San Andreas but it definitely took longer to go around that entire map. yea, we need a bigger map. San Fierro or Las Venturas would be cool....or anything frankly. It would probably be a whole new game though, not that I would complain about that. I'll give them another $60. without a 2nd thought.

I'd like to see smaller, cheaper to start/run businesses. Not as big payout but quicker pay. Pimping business would be cool and would have awesome clothes. And a smaller scale drug dealing business like the one in Chinatown Wars would be fun too. Instead of having to buy real estate, you'd have to just buy a vehicle; like one of Benny's voodoos for the pimp or an ice cream truck for the drug dealer.

f1861d-20170210162920_1.jpg

Enigmaness
  • Enigmaness

Shy Guy

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

I was hoping for the NRG motorbikes to make a return during the Bikers update.
You could of taken a NRG-500 to Benny's and upgrade it to a NRG-900 or vice versa.

• CRAZY AL WARD and PwnageSoldier like this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:02 PM

I can see them adding a bodysuit that hides heat signature in the next update.
  • Criminal-Fox and PwnageSoldier like this

MostlyPonies
  • MostlyPonies

Best Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:32 PM Edited by MostlyPonies, 22 October 2017 - 07:34 PM.

To be fair, gtav's map is bigger than that first island in GTA San Andreas but it definitely took longer to go around that entire map. yea, we need a bigger map. San Fierro or Las Venturas would be cool....or anything frankly. It would probably be a whole new game though, not that I would complain about that. I'll give them another $60. without a 2nd thought.

I'd like to see smaller, cheaper to start/run businesses. Not as big payout but quicker pay. Pimping business would be cool and would have awesome clothes. And a smaller scale drug dealing business like the one in Chinatown Wars would be fun too. Instead of having to buy real estate, you'd have to just buy a vehicle; like one of Benny's voodoos for the pimp or an ice cream truck for the drug dealer.

f1861d-20170210162920_1.jpg

I wouldn't mind it being a paid DLC. Or even a standalone version of Online with all the DLC so far and the new areas on a disc. As long as I don't have to start a new character, I'd pay for it.

Oh, and speaking of ice cream trucks, I'd like to see the ice cream truck from IV brought back. The one that played classical music, but in ice cream tune style. Made me feel like a real psycho driving down the road in that.

BuLLeT104
  • BuLLeT104

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

Tuner and outlaws dlc
Nightlife club dlc
Map expansion dlc
Paleto bay mansions
Driving school since we got flight school update
ACTUAL smugglers run with rally cars
Activate guns on jb700
Millinium falcon(smugglers run 2)

Chevchelious
  • Chevchelious

----------Chev Chelios is still Alive----------

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:07 AM

The Dodge Tomahawk. Hell Yes Bitch...its Real.

At the top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. Dodge unveiled this ultimate superbike in 2003. According to the reports, only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet.

Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It can produce a maximum power of 500 HP. Unlike other superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has four wheels – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.

Key Specifications

8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
2-speed manual transmission
Maximum power: 500 [email protected] rpm.
Maximum Torque: 712 [email protected] rpm.
Top speed:420 miles per hour.
0 to 60 miles: 2.5 seconds.
Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.

2j5anbb.jpg
  • DoomSkuller likes this

NefertitiThelma89
  • NefertitiThelma89

HBCU

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

Why not mask a Nightlife/Underground racing update behind concepts depicted in previous titles. Something that would encompass play modes that are here solely for leisure and the cognitively driven. GTAO could use an additional boost in the nostalgia department. Start by taking the cars from Midnight Club 2 plus the club access/missions from TBOGT then you have substance again. But not like the property buying money pit with high risks and prolong to little return. Maybe a character already in game/or from GTA4 could open a club or casino allowing players to run missions as a security element/low paid bouncer. Id like to see more bribery measures taken against game politicians (Sue Murry/Jock Cranley) and blackmail in a the series parallel to that of the heist missions. Thats just a start. To replace free mode events such as bounties, gang attacks, and Simeon events, R* should reintroduce squad car computer criminal records from GTA4. Cooperative missions could allow you and up to 8 friends to put feet through doors to neutralize npc fugitives/crime bosses/corrupt police chiefs. Imagine you and your team shooting your way up through the Merryweather compound, IAA building, Humane Labs, Union Depo, and FIB in search of a HVT. Or just in a meth head's trailer to prevent a young couple from being slaughtered (by chainsaw) with worthy rewarded allowances (not that associates pay BS). Implement a dog per team for wall combative npcs. Youre allotted every asset at your disposal to complete a mission. The thing is you have an option for hardcore mode that pays out more if you survive unscathed... a little more if in freeaim. Missions could range from helping Ashley Butler prolong her own imminent demise (as Johnny did previously), taking out top officials and saving Karin Daniels from Altruist Camps using ghillie suits.

Alongside covert operations and unique weapon systems (preferably the M16/4 with attachable 203 grenade launcher,tasers, asp baton and a chainsaw) it would only be right to incorporate specialized melee abilities. Players that are as badass as our GTA characters should not be getting their asses beat, stabbed, stumped out, and stabbed after wasted screen by 8 bikers in Tequila la. Styles should include Capoeira, ju jitsu, Chinese boxing, slap boxing, bar brawling, and combative takedowns mixed with ground fighting.

Back to the Nightlife/Underground racing. Players could use their own custom tuners/muscle cars to complete mission objectives in free mode with a significant payout preventing wayward players from intervening (well, it works for gang attacks). Not to mention the attire will give R* a reason to acknowledge their female gamer fan base with clothing/hair options. I highlight MNC2 because R* owns the rights, right? (I assume). Bring back the cage fights, the bus stop choreography, and underground fighting scene from GTA TBOGT. Give the fan base the option to take down pushers in the back of clubs/bars. I wish R* would drop the following cars in a Nightlife/Underground DLC with a revamped director mode/contact mission creator:

104npeu.png

20h0swo.png

2nv5nw8.png

29nuxi0.png

2zhdquq.png

5u1f5z.png

259z9m9.png

2lbp5xf.jpg

Additional Updates:

-A variety of melee fighting styles
-pistol dual wield (excluding AP pistol)
-two more character creation slots
-option to sell (property,yacht,aircrafts,clothes)
-coop action/single actions (hi five, noogie, fart, keg stands, pass weed)
-any outfit combo (no clipping or patching)
-full time building entry (Tequila la, O'Neill farm, IAA bldg)
-shared property/assets with second characters
-movie editor (share/co edit) scenes
-functioning homes/condos (pool tables, brothel spots, in-home shooting range, b-ball court
indoor survival modes
-weapons gear (holster), tactical vest, H-harness
-car customization receipts before confirmation
-ability to drop weapons from storage (mafia rifle, musket, hatchet etc)
-character accessories duffel bags, camelbaks, book bags, rifle carriers
-bandage for scars (no more booger blotches)
-player choice of darker storyline options for characters by gender (not the same ole fresh off the plane/boat backstory).
-ghillie f*cking suits
-wider tires in custom shops

But I guess a city wide Call of Duty or another Adversary Mode will pacify the general populace. If youre looking for more Burning Man styled weaponized vehicles just go play Twisted Metal. Everybody wants apocalyptic sh*t in the form of a PvP. No offense to those players; but, crews Ive joined were built on teamwork, not dancing in the street with a sniper rifle.
  • 70mustangboss429 and PwnageSoldier like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users