DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

1,119 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

If we can have flying rocket bikes and buy secret underground bunkers then I can have my MadMax/Offroad style DLC.

At this point anything goes to be fair

Ahahah true.

Well, it would be awesome in Blaine County, in LS would be weird. Anyway, still a (way) better concept than fulfilling the sky with airplanes and other things.

I loved the Smugglers Run DLC but there's nearly two thirds of the map that doesn't get properly used.

Offroad DLC would have missions and stuff that take place up mountains, across swaps, in the desert. No one would be going to the city for anything!!!

• Criminal-Fox and Bruce Khansey like this

Douglas Quaid
  • Douglas Quaid

gta addict

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted A week ago Edited by Douglas Quaid, A week ago.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Offroad DLC would have missions and stuff that take place up mountains, across swaps, in the desert.

I'd love the offroad thematics, but areas which you mentioned are miserably small.

We need map expansions.

• BerylB likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Damn, i want that oversized sweater to be added in the game. I want it to be a kinda long, but not bulky (like most of clothing for some reason).

WIL_Jd3n6po.jpg

ComradeKuma
  • ComradeKuma

Ryder, Nigga.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by ComradeKuma, 4 days ago.

I don't know if its possible, but I'd love for an over the top Freestyle MX / Road Rash DLC to be added.

Complete with the ability to pull tricks on dirtbikes.

Think of it like Bikers for people who don't like choppers.

As far as the FMX part goes, I'd love it if it was something like this game. 

• Snoopbr likes this

McGhee
  • McGhee

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by McGhee, 3 days ago.

Separate PVE/PVP or even RP servers like WoW has. Being freed from donkey brained asshats on PVE servers would be such a joy. Being able to freeroam without being blown up just for someone else's kicks and doing missions with serious players would be one of my wishes for onlne.

Now, I'd seen a post on Facebook from a guy who wanted actual working police in Online, jailing you and make you do time for your crime. Let's see how many keyboard heroes will be left in the game then xD. Not the weak cops like they are now, but persistent ones, keep on the pursuit until they finally get your ass. There is a jail in Senora desert. Better make use for it and jail griefers for long periods and ruin their game, like they ruin other's.

Everyone 's doing their crimes in a frictionless world (besides the griefer asshats mentioned before) and always gets away with it. Want realism in the game? There ya go! Do the time for your crime! Here's Death Row for ya, after getting sentenced for multiple murder. Your character gets zapped or a nice cocktail that never wakes it up again. Progress and assets lost! I bet ya, there'd be a lot more moaners out there rage quiting the game. I'd love to see that happen.

• Criminal-Fox likes this

Criminal-Fox
  • Criminal-Fox

"Stupid Like A Fox"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Criminal-Fox, 2 days ago.

I was expecting Gunrunning to maybe have a few more bits of older gear than what we wound up getting, as well as some more Homemade equipment, but that's an idea for another post, so, for now I present...

The GTA: Online Surplus and Militaria Update

Firearms
Vom Feuer Veteran Rifle

500px-M16wM203.jpg

Shrewsbury Clip Rifle

battle-rifle-m1-garand-3.jpg

Shrewsbury Clip Pistol

400px-Mauser-Bolo-Broomhandle-Semi-Autom

Clothing
American G.I Uniforms

2ec14e8680e09976f89b5eab90f2cce2.jpg

26dc349620bff92355a4ad9f21e03bf9--us-arm

Field Caps

sku2805uweb1.jpg

Tanker Uniforms

150px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-213-0289-10

9ad0a56df28cd2ea64ab6b4aaa2794fc.jpg

Ground Vehicles

Name: Vapid Williams AP (Willys MB Jeep)
Price: $230,000 ($ 550,000 for Mounted MG Upgrade)
Seats: 2 (3 With Mounted MG)
Description: Comfortable. Fast. Stylish. the Williams AP is none of these things, But when you need a Rugged Off-Road Utility Vehicle you can't go wrong with this classic offering from Vapid, Or the many clones on the market.
001-1944-willys-mb.jpg

Name: Benefactor Lion (Mercedes-Benz Tiger I)
Price: $1,050,000
Seats: 3
Description: Sure, It may have been prone to breakdowns, and it went through fuel like cheap beer, but when you're making your morning commute over Traffic, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-554-0872-35_Tunes

Name: Vostok Alexi (Ural T-72)
Price: $1,300,000
Seats: 2
Description: These tanks were once the pride of the USSR, but since the fall of the Soviet Union they've now become the pride of Eastern Bloc nations, 3rd world countries, and Private Collectors, all of which are now using them to better themselves against their neighbours.

tank_t_72m_011.jpg

Name: Vapid M7 Harrison (Detroit Tank Arsenal M4 Sherman)
Price: $880,000
Seats: 2
Description: 375hp, 33 Tons of American Steel, And a box of Unclaimed Nazi Gold in the Crew Compartment, This is the tank that won us the Second World War, at least when it wasn't on Fire. Capable of being Up-gunned with a 76mm Cannon and a .50 Cal
Sherman-76mm-02-px800.jpg

Aircraft

Name: Western P-33 Razorback (Curtiss P-40Q Warhawk)
Price: $845,000
Seats: 1
Description: The Warbird most seen over America today, the Razorback is a pleasure to fly by most who own them, However in an airspace dominated by Jets, the Razorback is losing favour in the skies, That's why all models come equipped with 4 Wing Mounted HMGs as Standard
P-40Q.jpg

Name: Western Cormorant (Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina)
Price: $975,000
Seats: 8
Description: An old workhorse through and through, The Cormorant has been flying for over 70 years. Whether Maritime Patrol, Waterbombing, Cargo Transport or Passenger Flights, No matter the job, She'll always be there... Just might take her a while.
PBY-5A.jpg

Name: Buckingham Valkyrie Classic (Bell UH-1 Huey)
Price: $1,220,000
Seats: 8
Description: When you need to get a Fireteam out of a jungle infested with Lead Farmers, you go for the tried and tested option, Capable of carrying Sling Loads, Transporting Personnel, and Providing Fire Support
uh1h-2-2x.jpg

Name: Western B-6 Stronghold (Douglas XB-19)
Price: $4,220,000
Seats: 7
Description: Large enough to launch a One-Aircraft Strategic Bombing Campaign and responsible for more collateral damage than the A-Bomb, The B-6 is the go-to aircraft for levelling a small city.

Douglas_XB-19.jpg

• sleepwalk1980, Lupo-Akane and D.B. Cooper like this

Not Kmart
  • Not Kmart

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I'd like somed new guns.. actual new weapons. Not mark 2 varients..
For example a scar H which is already in the game files
  • Criminal-Fox and D.B. Cooper like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

Description: Sure, It may have been prone to breakdowns, and it went through fuel like cheap beer, but when you're making your morning commute over Traffic, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Brilliant description.

• Criminal-Fox likes this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 hours ago

Hipsters part two. Clothes,  nice cars and decent weapons . ..  if I got this . . . as I always say, I'd stop hating on the game for an hour. 

Basically the clothes.

Spoiler

Prevent those dominoes from falling with the battle rifle . . . or something 

Spoiler

Pacify the urban jungle of Los Santos with the "burst rifle" or something . . . 

Spoiler

-Vauxhall Cresta 

-Retro Mini Cooper or Fiat

-Retro Renaults

-Retro Chevy's 

-Retro Fords . . . (((DOMINATOR)))) 

It really isn't that hard... 

• D.B. Cooper likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users