Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

328 replies to this topic
J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D On PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

New locations for the Sightseer briefcases and the stationary Headhunter targets.
  • DexPac, Alvarez and kovaandr like this

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

CEO Of Halfeticorp/ President Of Halfeti MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:02 PM

Mission Creator: make your own contact missions. For example, lets say you want to make a Trucking mission, just add the truck, the destination, and some enemy spawn points.

• Cobhthaigh, XypherFox7, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

Cobhthaigh
  • Cobhthaigh

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

A fix to keep some of the helmets from being involuntarily removed at certain times (when entering a garage, using a soda vending machine, or approaching the bar in a MC clubhouse, just to name some examples.

• PwnageSoldier likes this

AllNighter1
  • AllNighter1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Melee needs to be redone/rebalanced.
Make it a comprehensive change to the fighting mechanics.

I want the 2x Heists back as well
Bring back the armored bank vehicles as well as the destroy vehicles in FR.

I want more mod options for the launch, early cars.
Also, please rebalance the car classes (Blista Compact as a Sport?)

Please add ability to change body shape via cosmetic surgery under appearance change.
And longer hair styles for the ladies.

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Out With the Moolah

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

Please add ability to change body shape via cosmetic surgery under appearance change.

Pretty sure adding more modifications for existing cars is not a possibility, that's why Benny's exists.

And body shape is unlikely because it would mean every single item of clothing would need to have another model for each existing body type, which is something that's never going to happen this late in the game's lifespan, if ever.

AllNighter1
  • AllNighter1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:01 PM

One can dream.

Cobhthaigh
  • Cobhthaigh

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:06 PM Edited by Cobhthaigh, 04 February 2017 - 10:08 PM.

Pretty sure adding more modifications for existing cars is not a possibility, that's why Benny's exists.

And body shape is unlikely because it would mean every single item of clothing would need to have another model for each existing body type, which is something that's never going to happen this late in the game's lifespan, if ever.

I've thought about this before, and wondered what it'd be like to choose one of many preexisting npc models in the game -  complete with voices and responses. It's as you said though about clothing. Trying to make it so that any npc model could wear the available wardrobe for players might be quite a chore all on its own, and time consuming, although I do like the idea.

• Duckdude001 likes this

Cobhthaigh
  • Cobhthaigh

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:36 PM

I would love a high-end home, out in the countryside. A nice ranch-style house. Not trashy like the O'Neils place but clean. Large enough garage for average vehicles as well as some larger vehicles (like a semi without trailer). Perhaps it's own little shooting range too.

• D.B. Cooper and Duckdude001 like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

Dedicated servers please.

kAa2wLb.gif

• The Happy Clown, Cobhthaigh, The-Irish-Hunter and 3 others like this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

*gh0st*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:52 AM

A parachute/second boost for the Rocket Voltic.
Yeah I know it'll never happen.. but I would love that sh*t.

I would pay 500k-1million for that option

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:57 AM Edited by WFD1992, 05 February 2017 - 05:05 PM.

Another idea, returning from Episodes From Liberty City: Triathlons (though the parachute part is replaced with Jets and put at the end rather than the beginning). You have up to 4 people racing in Boats, Cars, and Jets. The cars can vary but the boat will always be a Speeder, and the jet will always be a Besra.

Heres my idea for a track: You start off in a Speeder near LSIA, and you must race to Paleto Bay. Once you reach there, get into your car and head back down to LSIA. The checkpoint path on this will not be a straight line on the highway, there will be a lot of turns. Finally, once you reach there, its the final stretch in the Besra back to Paleto Bay.

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:11 PM

Found on reddit.

4fmye6uomzdy.png

• The Happy Clown, Actlikeyouknow and Happy Hunter like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:14 PM

i want better offroad physics, diff locks, winches, snorkels, selectable awd, make street vehicles sh*t at offroading and bumpy roads. (e.g. supercars).

• Cobhthaigh likes this

Dead tower
  • Dead tower

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Algeria

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:34 AM

More co-op missions that also can be completed solo

And no more sh*tty adversary modes that no one plays get added ever again to Gta Online

Dead tower
  • Dead tower

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Algeria

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Remove passive mode for all armed vehicles!

• kovaandr and Happy Hunter like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:21 AM

Rockstar should really look at the Bakusō Dekotora Densetsu franchise for good music. The songs in those games are so lovely to drive and race to.

Have a listen to some of them for yourself.

https://www.youtube....2YAifaN5VCqyfRa

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 best player of the world

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:05 AM

Dedicated servers please.

kAa2wLb.gif

Nice flying btw.
  • PwnageSoldier and Happy Hunter like this

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

Remove passive mode for all armed vehicles!

Then allow us to own the unarmed Buzzard, because thats my favorite helicopter, its nimble and fast, and because of its compact size easier to land.

• PwnageSoldier and BurtB like this

SkyBlue505
  • SkyBlue505

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Sports other than tennis and golf as well as an interior for the sports arena and the ability to own, create, and join sports teams

Clydicality
  • Clydicality

Leader of SCR7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:18 PM

Wingsuits!

I think wingsuits would be a great addition to the game, it would make jumping out of planes and helicopters more fun. You could go base jumping of Mt. Chilliad and Maze Bank. You could jump out of a helicopter at max height over Paleto Bay and wingsuit your way to the city.

• DexPac likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:49 AM

I think the Annihilator would have a much easier time against missiles if it could move like it used to in GTA IV:

OBOwUYO.gif

#helisexuality

• The Happy Clown, Cobhthaigh, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

DexPac
  • DexPac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

Both gun and Melee combat need a serious overhaul. It's one of the things that's bugged me most about the franchise since GTA 3. Hand to hand combat isn't such a big deal because it's so rarely a factor in the game but NPCs ability to always know where you are bugs the crap out of me.

I wanna be able to duck behind a wall during a firefight, move positions and still have the enemy shooting at the last place they saw me. What makes this frustrating is it's a gameplay mechanic that lesser games have been using for years. Why Rockstar hasn't gotten with the times is beyond me.

Doubly frustrating is that the mechanic is kinda already there. Hiding from police and a few missions require you to avoid the NPCs line of site which implies that the NPCs do in fact have a line of sight but if one of them sees you for even a second all the others in the area know exactly where you are until you kill them. That needs to change.

• Supergamer505 likes this

ioxwave
  • ioxwave

GetaLife CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:45 PM Edited by ioxwave, 11 February 2017 - 03:50 PM.

Fixes that I think would make the entire GTAO experience better

-Organize ammunation.

On launch it was comfortable where you had pistols and melee weapons down under the glass counter, the shotguns, SMGs, assault rifles, etc. laid out on the wall in the back with a second wall for the DLC weapons. But as the DLC came out, Rockstar just left the weapons how they were added. Everything is mixed up. 

-Make all firearms equal to their classes.

Since it looks like all assault rifles are either way 5.56 or .223 rounds, they should instead be just aesthetic. Some like the look of the AK more than the G36 or QBZ-95. 

-Lowrider suspension option

We should be able to give all street cars the lowriding suspension. 

-"Strangers & Freaks" in Online

id like to be able to buy ammunition directly from the weapon wheel so that i dont have to continue to access the interaction menu.... and to not have to change between mc president and ceo just to access secuserv or enter my warehouses.... lets just always have them both turned on but they intelligently display what role were playing by the type of warehouse were in/mission type and place all vip/mc mission type in the same menu list.

id also like an air suspension system that lifts the car when its idle and lowers its height when i'm driving fast. similar to how the stance goes from lazy to normal while driving motorcycles.

and also full body armor suits that dont look like black marshmallows... something like metal gear solid or jill valentine in RE Revelations

DexPac
  • DexPac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Cruise control in vehicles would be nice. 

REXX
  • REXX

The guy who wants catsuits and a Railgun. Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:14 AM Edited by REXX, 12 February 2017 - 12:14 AM.

Another gamemode idea :D Already exists in the 3D era, however I added a few new features. Spoilered cos' it's detailed :p

Spoiler
  • The-Irish-Hunter, PwnageSoldier, D.B. Cooper and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

Explosive rounds on the Annihilator:

giphy.gif

Give the poor guy some purpose.

#helisexuality

Spoiler

• REXX, The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

yomum21
  • yomum21

Rat

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

1. Trade ins:

Have you ever not have enough money to buy the awesome new car but an item could make your money just enough to buy. Well, then trade ins could help. It is especially very annoying how trades ins were in R* most recent games but aren't in GTA online. Why? It was very useful in those games. Anyway, here are the 2 types.

1. Shop trade-ins:

Basically, this happens in online or offline (Talking about the internet in GTA online) stores. In order to make the trade in, you must go onto the store and click trade in instead of buy once customized. Then, choose an item and that's it. You're good to go. Amount of money you need to give or get is calculated by minusing the biggest total cost of the items traded in by the smallest total cost of the items traded in. If your items cost more, then you're gaining money, but if your items cost less, then you lose money Please note: You may only get the item that they are selling e.g. You can't trade-in a gun at Sub-Urban

2. Website trade-ins:

This is with real players. Basically, you or an other player can request what they want which a trade in and what they have. The person who's looking can test the item or see the property as well as request a time for the requestee to talk to them about the item. You may also have the chat to talk with them and make a bargain. The player that owns the item chooses the price for that item. If the buyer thinks that he'll trade in it, he'll give the price and then the guy can say who is the best guy to trade which. Once both sides have accepted, the items have been transfered with the players items. The amount gained or given is the same as in type 1. However, this time it's with players, not NPCs.

2. A better police system

It would be so much better if COPs wouldn't just try to arrest you just because you killed the bad guys or stepped infront a police officer. The annoying possibilities are endless. We need a better copy system and one that puts us into a position where we have to pay a lot of money to Lester to make sure that we get our wanted level doen. I mean why, why

3. Faster MC vehicles.

Have you ever failed the MC selling mission due to the vans being so slow that you can't even bring 1 drug to any of the sellers. We've all had the same problem. They should at least put the cargo in a cargobob and we we'll have to fly the cargo to the location. What could be better though is that we could have a MC van with a speed that you can actually use as well as a livery u can change which is used on all of your MC vans. However, what would be even more better is that you can bring vehicles from your garage that you already own. However, you can only choose certain vehicles for the MC clubhouse missions from your garage. This could also be implemented into the CEO cargo missions

(I will write some more things, but anyway what are your things that you think is good in the comments. Also remember to rate my things)

(No abuse, so things like making fun of my spelling and how old I am)
  • Suilebhain likes this

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

A better lsc options
  • The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Rat