Dual Wielding.
  • REXX, PwnageSoldier and GTAJJ like this

-SUFF-
  • -SUFF-

GetDisMoney

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

After a long break i decided to hop on GTAO to try out the new stuff. Played a few matches of Motor Wars and i gotta say that i like the Battle Royale kind gameplay. I already posted this somewhere else but after seeing this i know they're capable of creating a much more advanced bttle royale mod.

So let us us start with a pistol, no snacks and armor in your inventory. Scatter around different snacks and armors along with some normal weapons (railgun, rpg and those stuff excluded). Remove blips from the map. Add some random cars to the map (armored vehicles being optional). More options like ffa / teambased, fpp/3rdp.
  • Davisbruh likes this

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

More freemode events & challenges would be good;

Wanted
All players get a two star wanted level and must fend off waves of police/army/FIB NPCs for 5 minutes. The waves will spawn wherever the player is and chase them so running won't help, so you better pick a good spot to defend yourself! The wanted level goes up to 3 stars after 3 minutes, 4 stars after 4 minutes and 5 stars after 5 minutes. Players can band together to stand a chance of lasting longer but must share the winnings for surviving. Go it alone and receive a bigger payout.

Backstreet Brawler
Punching an NPC causes that NPC to fight back and attracts the attention of one other NPC who will try and fight you. Punching the second NPC attracts the attention of a third NPC. Each punch landed on a unique NPC attracts another and so on and so on until you are engaged in a mass brawl and fighting for your life. The player who lasts the longest will win. Payouts are based on how many NPCs you go up against and how long you last. Dying will respawn you with no NPCs attacking and so you must initiate another brawl to remain in the event.

Ramraid
Players must steal an SUV from around the map and then drive it into a shop front or garage front and then rob the cashier at gunpoint. Players can be robbed by other players. Payouts awarded for locations ramraided and loot stolen

Stuntman
Players must drive a land vehicle at speed and jump out without dying. Payouts awarded for speed upon bailing and distance traveled without dying.

Commuter
Players must steal a bus/taxi and drive around the city picking up passengers then dropping them off to their locations. Bonuses awarded for things like NPCs delivered, minimal damage to vehicle, driving safely etc. Buses are slower but can take more passengers and the stops are closer, whereas taxis are quicker but take less passengers and must travel further between dropoffs.

Head On Collision
Players must steal any NPC car and drive it at speed then head on crash into an NPC driven land vehicle. The more damage in $ you do to other cars before your car is wrecked will determine your payout. You only get one chance so choose your vehicle wisely as wrecking it will stop you continuing with the challenge as your score will be locked until the end of the event. Armoured cars & PVs won't register a score for this event.

Police Chase
Once the "countdown to event begin" timer runs out, players that have joined Police Chase will find two cop cars on their tail. The cops won't shoot you but will attempt to ram you off the road. Your vehicle will take damage so choose it wisely as there will be no exiting the vehicle once the event starts. PVs and armoured vehicles won't be usable, only cars found on the street.
Also the speed of whichever car you use will be matched by the cops, so no finding a Super car and expecting to outrun them! All your weapons and armour are disabled for the duration so you must rely on driving skills alone. After 3 minutes there will be 3 cops cars chasing, 4 minutes = 4 cars, and 5 minutes = 5 cars. The cops get more aggressive as the timer goes up. Destroy your car and you're out with the time you lasted being locked into the leaderboard. Lasting the whole 5 minutes without destroying your car gives the maximum payout. The cops are relentless and using the hills/tunnels won't work as they will follow, unlike regular cops in LS.

Mugger
Players must attack and mug an NPC. In doing so they gain a 1 star wanted level and lose all access to vehicles and so must run around on foot robbing NPCs. Obviously this attracts police attention so you must escape them on foot whilst continuing to rob NPCs. Robbing NPCs gains you cash rewards but ups your wanted level. The more you rob the higher the payouts and the quicker your wanted level goes up. Getting killed resets your wanted level and lowers the cash gained from mugging.

Half Pipe
BMX bikes spawn near the half pipe in Chamberlain Hills and at the skate park at Vespucci Beach, and the one under the freeway. Points are given based on the different tricks you can do; front flip, back flip, number of rotations, landing - I don't know the names but you get the drift...etc. Highest points wins

Dogfight
Players will be instructed to go to spawn locations in and around Sandy Shores airfield where they will find Rogues & Nokotas. Taking off will trigger a large purple dome which will be the play area (like in LTS). NPC controlled Rouguees/Nokotas will spawn in waves the sky and they will try and shoot you out of the sky. Players lasting the longest will receive the biggest payout. Getting destroyed doesn't kill you but spawns you a parachute so you can 'chute down and pick up another plane

Rush Hour
Players can enter a running race. But it's set on the Del Perro Freeway. In rush hour. Into traffic. You have to run through the CPs to the end of the race all the while dodging oncoming traffic. The event will start for a player if they are on the Freeway when the timer gets to zero. Players can enter at any point on the freeway. The next CP will trigger as one is completed. Weapons disabled but combat rolls are enabled without having to have a gun equipped so you can roll left and right out the way of vehicles.

Evil Kinieval
Players must pick up spawned sanchezes from around the city. From there, 30 car transporter trailers will spawn throughout the city driving around.
Players must ride at speed behind one then up the ramp and jump over the cab and land in traffic. Number of transporters jumped determines payout. Only clean landings will activate the "XX of 30 trailer jumps landed" message

Yes!

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

Can we get the Story Mode reticle Online?
Story Mode: oTUvRaU.png
Online: ghSmpfj.png

It's possible with a mod but I don't wanna get banned, even though the mod said there's no risk.

Yeah that would be nice and more accurate

For the love of god I want this car
188422_0f08bf1809_low_res.JPG
Also, I really wish R* would change the heist where if some quits, the game is paused, and you go back to your apartment to find a replacement player before resuming at the last checkpoint. It's really a no-brainer.

would love that so much also the team gets a 50 percent pay and xp cut so they dont exploit it

Damnit I love you mods/admins.

Anyways, I wish for more old man clothes. And a cane to beat people with.

yeah I want that also a assault gun with granade launcher
that would be amazing as f*ck or with a shotgun at minimum

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:40 PM Edited by Sanches, 06 October 2017 - 08:40 PM.

I wish for a desert to be added.

No idea what businesses you can hold there (water pumps), but i just want dem deserts.
T69dRfleohI.jpg

• Capt_Of_Wolves, Chrome Toyota Prius and Bruce Khansey like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:43 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 09 October 2017 - 07:43 AM.

I wish for a desert to be added.

No idea what businesses you can hold there (water pumps), but i just want dem deserts.
T69dRfleohI.jpg

Mad Max style, It would be the end of my social life.

Water pump, oil and stuff like that, same gameplay as Gunrunning/bunker, with resupplying and selling mission on ground-armoured vehicles. 

• Sanches likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:47 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 09 October 2017 - 08:50 AM.

Speaking of post-apocalyptic stuff (man, I really have to move on from this), I just had this idea for a DLC/game mode.

OPERATION GULLFIRE

This is an "Escape from New York" based mode, very similar to the classic Capture the Flag.

It's a co-op-only mode, up to four players; the less you are, the more $ you get in the end.

It starts pretty much like Dawn Raid, at night, but you have to land with a special airplane on the top of a tower (Maze Bank for example).

From there, you have to find a briefcase with a radar in a run down, abandoned and destroyed section of Los Santos, delimited by walls.

All you have is a rifle with a limited amount of ammos, a couple of molotov and a torch.

There are no vehicles of any kind in the area.

The enemies are prisoners; they have no guns, just melee weapons, but they're a bit faster than you, so if you want to run away from them they're going to catch you after a while.

Stealth mechanics are included.

Difficulty level is based on the time limit: you can choose to have up to 20, 15 or even 10 minutes time to grab the briefcase or you will die.

Players have only one life each.

Once you got the briefcase, it's time to escape.

Depending on how good/bad you played until that moment, you can escape however you want or just running away from the enemies and make fast paced decisions.

You can escape by calling a chopper, but you have to wait in the nearby for a minute; you can escape climbing the walls, but they're quite far from where you retrieve the briefcase; you can use the special airplane you arrived with, but it depends on how you landed and if it is quiet near the place you found the briefcase.

If you choose the airplane and get in it, you can't rescue your teammate, but you just have to wait for them to join you.

Gosh, I have to watch this movie again.

x-c-e-s
  • x-c-e-s

... Don't Hate the Player ... Hate the Game

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

Applying common sense in the design of interactive gameplay. Apologies if this has been mentioned before. 

Maximise the full potential of the in-game smartphone.

1. It is ridiculous to have to travel to the office to use a  computer to source the location of a vehicle and having to use another computer at the vehicle warehouse to find a buyer. Once you have sourced a vehicle you have to "come by the office to source another one". Making restocking vehicle cargo unnecessarily long.

Having the ability to source a location and finding a buyer to sell vehicle cargo through the smartphone would save a considerable amount of time and effort.

2. LJT and Agent 14 letting you know your supplies are about to finish and LJT letting you know your product is full.

If you can't answer their call then you instead get a text.

Just so you know when its time to quit having fun and get back to grinding. 

Yes it makes the office obsolete. And it should. 

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

1. It is ridiculous to have to travel to the office to use a  computer to source the location of a vehicle and having to use another computer at the vehicle warehouse to find a buyer. Once you have sourced a vehicle you have to "come by the office to source another one". Making restocking vehicle cargo unnecessarily long.

Having the ability to source a location and finding a buyer to sell vehicle cargo through the smartphone would save a considerable amount of time and effort.

2. LJT and Agent 14 letting you know your supplies are about to finish and LJT letting you know your product is full.

You forgot the biggest feature that should be added - ability to turn this phone off.

x-c-e-s
  • x-c-e-s

... Don't Hate the Player ... Hate the Game

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:27 AM

You forgot the biggest feature that should be added - ability to turn this phone off.

Well, maybe it is the reasons for wanting a feature to switch off the smartphone which should be considered.

Is it the overly aggressive marketing?

• LJT talking too much
  • Executive Assistant on and on about garage space
  • Agent 14 forcing users to buy a bunker or the MOC if you don't already own either one
  • Simeone, Brucie etc unnecessarily reminding you of tasks to do

R* wants you to spend. It's a company driven by profit like any other. It is the way they market their product in-game which is irritating.

IRL you would have rules and regulations about advertising and marketing, however, these don't exist in GTAO, a world where R* is God. 

So they can by-pass real life restrictions and harass players in buying their product in any way they want. It's an interesting fact which probably belongs in the B&M thread. 

Point is, you wouldn't have the need for such a feature if the smartphone functionality was redesigned to facilitate in-game experience such as sourcing stock and monitoring supply and product levels all the while restricting marketing to texts only, IMO.

• Sanches likes this

DoomSkuller
  • DoomSkuller

Son of Lilith

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

I wish Agent 14 and Ron wouldn't contact you if you haven't even bought yourself an office or mc yet

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

I'm glad they buffed the Savage - and it's a very nice buff (can often tank a missile without even smoking now) - but it should still take a lot more explosive sniper hits than it does at the moment.

Even more so for the Bombushka, Titan - big planes like that, that are just easy targets (at least the Savage can hide behind stuff I guess).

• No display name = This, The-Irish-Hunter, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

No display name = This
  • No display name = This

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

I want these weapons

20140214015520.png

hk23e_01.jpg

fal_imbel.jpg

dd5b222e0d893b9a8c1906b57b138bfe.jpg

500px-Franchi12.jpg

79698_1.jpg

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine, alkaline_, D.B. Cooper and 3 others like this

Mister_Incredible92
  • Mister_Incredible92

The Vigilante himself.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

I kinda wish that certain contact missions would limit the types of vehicles and guns that you use(even though we can do that ourselves if we role play or play solo).

For example, If you were doing a Gerald and/or a lamar mission, then it's mandatory to only use a low to mid end car(including lowriders) and just use pistols, rifles, and a pump shotgun.

Using armored military vehicles and machine guns to finish the objective quicker is just...too boring and devalues the concept of a gang related, drug dealing mission and makes it look bland. Bringing a ordinary Lowrider with just a AK-rifle will make those missions look more challenging and longer. i'm tired of people bringing armored kurumas to every mission. 

Now, if we were doing a job that involves mercenaries and the military, then the game should be acceptable to only use armored trucks and military style clothing. It would look weird bringing a multicolored lowrider to a mission called, "a titan for a job".

For business missions such as Martin's, it probably wouldn't matter since most of his missions are already difficult. 

JF Prodigy
  • JF Prodigy

A dance with the Devil might last you forever.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:30 AM

I wish there was some way to apply camera effects and filters from the Editor to regular gameplay

Examples:

Spoiler

tipikgamer
  • tipikgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:30 AM

i want min props use 250 or unlimited

i hate max 150 props

•  
  •  

i say for stunt race creator

tipikgamer
  • tipikgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

this post has been sent to rockstar 10 times

Races are too short.
It is very short because the objects we use in the races we made are limited. max 150 props. https://www.youtube....h?v=1mO6fUwfb_4

Newly added objects are beautiful and thank you for being added.
but we can use it in limited number.
we hate max 150 props.
we want minimum 500 props or unlimited.

mta is unlimited and very beautiful. https://www.youtube....h?v=P_kkJqmERUs

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

^this.

Gosh how many mails I received for that f****ing MOC.

@x-c-e-s: I can't remember who said so, but that's because wasteing time is wasteing money. Things like checking your supplies with your phone, request informations to spot and steal a vehicle and so on would save you so much time, and you would make so much money too. And R* obviously doesn't want that.

• x-c-e-s likes this

No display name = This
  • No display name = This

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:04 AM

R* Editor seriously needs more sh*t added to it.

Also I wanna own and drive this car lmao

ted-bundy-s-vw-beetle-turns-museum-piece

• alkaline_ and Professional Amateur like this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:37 PM Edited by mrgstrings, 22 October 2017 - 02:38 PM.

80-img_2713_5fb5266673d54e407b233b3bc3f8

We need Halloween decorations like that!! :O

And not to forget new shirts. :r*:

lorsch
  • lorsch

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

Maybe the K/D should be removed entirely from the game... it is meaningless anyways. Tryharding in this game is a choice and people who do it feel rewarded by their high K/D. Why not take that incentive away?

• StormerBoy and The-Irish-Hunter like this

tipikgamer
  • tipikgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

Maybe the K/D should be removed entirely from the game... it is meaningless anyways. Tryharding in this game is a choice and people who do it feel rewarded by their high K/D. Why not take that incentive away?

k / d is useful to understand that a person is a cheater

0cta
  • 0cta

No "O"? No Problem!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:11 PM

In PostOP-Missions, there should be other NPC-driven Vans, driving around doing actual package delivery.

Either all Vans (MC+NPCs) are off the radar so other players must search the PostOP-Vans or mark all PostOP-vehicles, so nobody knows which one belongs to the drug delivery. Maybe tracker-app on the phone might also be an option. Punish players if they blow up a NPC-PostOP.

MC-Members have the oppurtunity to blend in with the NPC-Cars, other players must search and observe.

Mission description: "So....we put you in really slow cars, because we camouflage our drug delivery as postal service. We're sneaky, aren't we?"

Mission reality: "Drive these slow vehicles, yours are the only ones on the whole map. And while we're at it, let's put a big icon on the minimap, so everyone with a militarized fleet at his dispose knows exactly where to go."

• x-c-e-s likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:22 AM

- option to remove office cr.. yes, once more

- being able to watch any video content on tv. included ripped dvds (that you own of course)

- being able to air drop crates on CEO warehouses like we do with hangar

- being able to choose default action at office door. offices are places where players spend tremendous time. it would be nice to directly enter the office when we reach the door

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:13 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 25 October 2017 - 06:23 PM.

(This is a huge idea. If the OP wishes for this to be moved to it's own topic, I will comply.) Ever wished you could have someone else than a player to play with for once? Introducing:

The Two-Man Army Update

This idea stems off of the thought of "What does our other character do while we aren’t playing as them"? What if there was an update that allowed them to help and gave a reason to play solo? The way this would work is if you were currently playing in a Solo session, Invite Only (with no players) session, and empty jobs (excluding any PvP stuff), you’d get the option to allow your second character to drop in (but this would disallow any online players connecting to you). So say you were doing “The Los Santos Connection” by yourself, and nobody was on, but you wanted someone to play with? If this update were to be implemented, your second character would drop in and help! Additional points are here too:

• Your companion would be able to engage in the following activities:
    • ​Gang Attacks, Survivals, Contact Missions, Races (Normal, Non-Contact, Rally, Stunt and Transform), Parachuting, Freeroam, MC Contracts, and CEO Work (this includes smaller activities such as Tennis, Golf and Arm Wrestling).
      • ​In a rally race, you would only be able to be the driver (because I haven’t thought of any ways to implement passenger yet). However, the AI would issue accurate commands of where to go, so this mode would be significantly easier.
      • Any public restricted things I will talk about in a future idea (which will be way more detailed than this).
    • Your companion would have increased health compared to you (about 2x) to compensate for the lack of intelligent AI.
      • ​Their body armor would also be buffed up to the same as SP armor is, and their juggernaut equipment would be way more powerful.
    • ​Your companion still wouldn’t make sound, exactly like a player (as I know some people hate loud protagonists).
    • Your companion is able to drive any PVs, PAs and CEO vehicles they own.
      • ​You are also able to access the second characters garages, apartments, CEO offices, MC clubhouses, and any other places they own (if said character owns the same place as you, you will have to buzz the place in question and select which one you want to enter).
      • ​They are also able to get in your vehicle and use vehicle turrets when issued that certain command (next point).
    • Your companion is able to take commands from you, such as:
      • Stay, Follow Me, Protect Area, Protect Item/AI, Take Cover, Get In/Get Out, Use Vehicle Turret, Fire At Will, Be Stealthy, Engage At My Shot, etc. The list goes on.
    • ​Their accuracy will depend on their shooting skill, as will other things (such as the amount they can fall without taking damage depends on strength).
    • You can choose their outfits, driving style, walk style, what weapon they will have equipped and will use, and what vehicles they will use (this point is still bigger).

As I don't want to take up more space than this topic currently has, I will stop here for now. This idea will recieve updates, however.

• Big Molio and ragedandcaged like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:47 AM Edited by jpm1, 28 October 2017 - 12:48 AM.

delete (already asked)

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

Kill List jobs with the new aircrafts. 

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_List

• The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

tipikgamer
  • tipikgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:22 AM

do they consider what I write here?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:45 AM

do they consider what I write here?

Highly unlikely, however they may occasionally swing by and take a look :)
  • Sanches likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

@ Pwnagesoldier

A second character, instructable companion / bodyguard type feature is something I have thought and said for a while would be a great addition to GTAO.

It is one of the best features of Bethesda's Skyrim and Fallout games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users