SilverDragon619
  • SilverDragon619

Crackhead

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:45 PM

Fixes that I think would make the entire GTAO experience better

-Organize ammunation.

On launch it was comfortable where you had pistols and melee weapons down under the glass counter, the shotguns, SMGs, assault rifles, etc. laid out on the wall in the back with a second wall for the DLC weapons. But as the DLC came out, Rockstar just left the weapons how they were added. Everything is mixed up. 

-Make all firearms equal to their classes.

Since it looks like all assault rifles are either way 5.56 or .223 rounds, they should instead be just aesthetic. Some like the look of the AK more than the G36 or QBZ-95. 

-Lowrider suspension option

We should be able to give all street cars the lowriding suspension. 

-"Strangers & Freaks" in Online

• DentureDynamite, PwnageSoldier and kovaandr like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

We need helicopters with pontoons, for water landings.

RS_5032_Helicopter_Pontoon__Hardy_Reef__

• AllNighter1, --V--, DentureDynamite and 12 others like this

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

Mele combat needs a serious update.  Here are my ideas...

http://gtaforums.com...ighting-system/

• AllNighter1 and kovaandr like this

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:57 PM Edited by --V--, 28 January 2017 - 07:58 PM.

I have one thing that really pisses me off.
When you exit the car you can open the weapon wheel but can't really chose a weapon until you're completely out of the vehicle. It leads to so many moments of me trying to punch the air while cops shoot at me.

Also a mobile radio would be nice. Control it from the Interaction Menu
  • SkylineGTRFreak, DentureDynamite, PwnageSoldier and 5 others like this

Ruthlessj
  • Ruthlessj

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

Since we have the special vehicle garage that houses the new special vehicles.

ID LOVE to see a warehouse where all our Pegasus vehicles are stored, maybe near airport
  • The-Irish-Hunter, kovaandr and Happy Hunter like this

TheHolyNZF
  • TheHolyNZF

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:40 PM

Mele combat needs a serious update.  Here are my ideas...

http://gtaforums.com...ighting-system/

Looked at your topic and I kinda find the point in it. Why not include it in a larger "on foot" -DLC concept?

That would also include more means of light transport (rollerskates, skateboards,hoverboards, balance scooters, new bikes) as well as opening bars,clubs, various new shops and restaurants for use (maybe even car shops). and also buying hot dogs (and addition of ice cream vans, ofc).

I don't think improved melee would make up for a main theme of DLC

• DentureDynamite likes this

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

Inactive in GTA V until getting an Xbox One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

Let us use our custom loadouts in missions and on VIP work and MC Contracts, instead of just freeroam.

• gtaoplayer and TheHolyNZF like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:57 AM

Sent this to Rockstar a while ago, basically another form of Survival. Spoilered cos' it's long and detailed :p

Spoiler
  • AllNighter1, sleepwalk1980 and kovaandr like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:15 AM

Make helicopters like they are in this free mode event:

• AllNighter1, The Happy Clown, DentureDynamite and 5 others like this

ioxwave
  • ioxwave

GetaLife CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:24 PM Edited by ioxwave, 29 January 2017 - 11:25 PM.

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way. I haven't played GTAV in a while because of how boring it is... the work is basically the same thing over and over... get something, deliver it. blah blah same... not even hard. give us something that makes us think like portal did or like some weird tokyo yakuza dlc where we gotta take out 1,000 gangsters spread out across the map for a 1 million dollars.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way.

We literally have those two things already. You must be trolling.
  • docholladay1976 and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:28 AM

We need helicopters with pontoons, for water landings.

RS_5032_Helicopter_Pontoon__Hardy_Reef__

The Sea Sparrow needs to come back a long with that one other heli that I won't name to prevent a mass-triggering event in this thread.
  • PwnageSoldier, TaylorTheCreator, kovaandr and 1 other like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way.

We literally have those two things already. You must be trolling.

I think he means rigging other players' cars rather than our own or one off the street.

But yeah, we already have Taxis that can be called online.
  • kovaandr likes this

Business_Cat
  • Business_Cat

Business__Cat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:38 AM

-A stat that shows how many times you used passive.  :D :D
-A strong front bumper/spoiler for Rocket Voltic
-A parachute for Rocket Voltic.

• AllNighter1, DentureDynamite, kovaandr and 1 other like this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

I wish there was a setting not to be sent to a session that is in majority filled with players of a certain nationality.

If that was added in a future DLC, the first thing I would do before checking any new items or gameplay features would be setting it to never be sent into Russian lobbies ever again. I don't have anything against Russians in general neither I think it's an issue with everyone playing the game from that country, but by my own experience it always leads to disaster. There are always a couple modders for sure since I can warrantee (as well as any other pc player) the majority of the hackers are Russians - and since, as normal, they join up with friends to play together, it's more likely at least one is. I prefer to stay away of these frequent problems.

ioxwave
  • ioxwave

GetaLife CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Yeah 8ball but for other cars.. Didn't know we had taxis already. Well then I want the ability to be taken to jail on the back of a police car... Getting busted and then being freed by random players lol
  • AllNighter1 likes this

Business_Cat
  • Business_Cat

Business__Cat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:07 AM Edited by Business_Cat, 31 January 2017 - 10:08 AM.

This is IMPORTANT to me:
A total restoration of the front body of the Turismo.
I don't like the design in GTA V right now. Please revert it back to the front body of GTA IV. PLEASE...

This is one of the cars that I really enjoy driving around, even if it's not the best in speed. I love it very much because of how responsive it is when I take a turn, no matter how sharp it is.
But I really hate the cockpit. Please revert it back to GTA IV cockpit. THANKS!

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:04 PM Edited by Big Molio, 31 January 2017 - 02:05 PM.

I would like the following:-

Create-a-Hold-Your-Ground-Match - A defend / attack / siege type match that you could build yourself. I built a really good fort once in the desert, and also a really good biker hideout for LTS games, but they would have best served the type of match above.

Weapon rules in user created deathmatches / LTS etc - decided by the creator. Instead of having to tell players not to use RPG etc and hope they dont - it would be better if you could lock the weapon loadout to the type of match that you want to create.

Be able to stack weapons / vehicles etc on props in the deathmatch LTS creator. I can't seem to do it??

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Would love to see some changes and additions to the form of Daily Objectives:

-Have weekly objectives.

-Daily objectives are all strictly solo challenges, so all challenges that involve any other player are removed (i.e. participating in a capture or killing other players).

-Weekly challenges are all things you need to do with or against others (i.e. killing x amount of players in a DM, helping another CEO with a collection sale or winning a session challenge).

Right now it is sometimes near impossible to complete all the daily objectives within a full hour of play if you don't have a massive list of friends wanting to help you or have a second console. You're instantly screwed if you have to do a capture-raid and a rally race in the same day.

Dailies should be possible to be completed pretty easily without having a hundred friends who play GTAO.

Weeklies should be a lot tougher to complete and have a better payout (maybe something like 200k).

Simple as that.

• DentureDynamite and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

jpap7getsdollas
  • jpap7getsdollas

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:25 PM

I think there should be a Bigness (Supreme) x Sessanta Nove (Louis Vuitton) collection in GTAO just like the real life collections. That'd be dope!supreme-louis-vuitton-collaboration-fallsupreme-louis-vuitton-review-8-480x480.j

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

I hope they add a new tier of difficulty.
'Verry hard'

Then i will play missions again.
  • kovaandr likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:56 PM Edited by DentureDynamite, 09 March 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Even these simple updates to the game would be welcome, such as:

* Asynchronous text chat (can still type during cut scenes/anims, while CEO/VIP banners are displayed, etc.) so players don't lose what they typed.

* Settable weapon wheel defaults for on foot, in vehicles (choppers, jets, boats, cars), etc.--would make me cry tears of joy.

* Updating the Shooting Range with all the weapons added since early 2014 (at least more variety when doing this).

* Would love to see the as-yet-unreleased Assault MG be added (and/or the Sten--a peer and popularity cousin to the Gusenberg Sweeper).

• PwnageSoldier and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

I'd like more of the little things to be added like ability to do cart wheels, back flips and front flips as a action. Adds more personality to the characters.

More non weapon fighting styles and grappling. Ninja moves, Military take downs, wrestling slams. Curb stomping, and things like smashing a persons head through a car window. Picking them up and throwing them on top of the hood of their own car. Pushing people on the ground, and throwing them off of bridges into the ocean.

Slit peoples throats, snap their necks, snatch hats off their heads and keep it. 

• Sagrawa and Fugitive69 like this

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

I'd like more of the little things to be added like ability to do cart wheels, back flips and front flips as a action. Adds more personality to the characters.

More non weapon fighting styles and grappling. Ninja moves, Military take downs, wrestling slams. Curb stomping, and things like smashing a persons head through a car window. Picking them up and throwing them on top of the hood of their own car. Pushing people on the ground, and throwing them off of bridges into the ocean.

Slit peoples throats, snap their necks, snatch hats off their heads and keep it. 

When we're already going there, why not add scalping as well. And I think there are enough psychos playing who would like to slit of some ears and wear them as a necklace. You know you're dealing with a real badas when he has chains like Mr. T made out of ears.

• kovaandr and VictorVince1239 like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

I just want to set the default radio station in my personal vehicles.
  • REXX, Sagrawa, DentureDynamite and 2 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

This.

"You're on Vinewood Boulevard Radio!"

"F*ck off, I want FlyLo FM. My car, my damn rules! :lol:
  • Mach1bud and Fugitive69 like this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:26 AM

I just want some type of Ipod device that I can use to put certain songs from the radio on it and not have to wait for it come on anymore.

• STINKY_BAWLZ likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:35 AM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 02 February 2017 - 08:36 AM.

Sent this to Rockstar a while ago, basically another form of Survival. Spoilered cos' it's long and detailed :p

GTA Online - Switch Survivals

Five (5) brand new Survivals will be added to GTA Online featuring new enemies, locations and special perks. They will be called Switch Survivals.

Everything about this - :inlove:

Except the screen filters. I think that would put off a majority of players. The win/lose streak filters in DMs are bad enough!

This.

"You're on Vinewood Boulevard Radio!"

"F*ck off, I want FlyLo FM. My car, my damn rules! :lol:

I just want to be able to set the damn thing to permanent OFF!

• REXX, Mach1bud and Suilebhain like this

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:43 AM Edited by --V--, 02 February 2017 - 02:50 PM.

How about a removable scope for the Marksman rifle? It'll only take 3min fiddling with the .metadata

And when you're on the bike you can hold X/square and RB/LB to melee hit left and right. How about shoot left and right?
like so:
Spoiler

And if you press LB and RB at the same time you'll shoot left and right at the same time. Basically

Dual wielding.

I remember GTA: San Andres had something similar.
  • REXX, Cobhthaigh and kovaandr like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:32 PM Edited by Big Molio, 02 February 2017 - 02:33 PM.

How about a removable scope for the Marksman rifle? It'll only take 3min fiddling with the .metadata

Agree with this.

I'd like a snub nose revolver as well.
  • kovaandr and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users