Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

490 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

I really wish for IE to be shown some double payout love in the next update!
Even the sh*ttier Adv modes have been getting double pay. Surely IE is next. Got a full warehouse just in case

• Happy Hunter likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

The creator of any race, deathmatch, capture etc should be able to determine and lock the conditions for the event, such as which weapons are available, whether the race is a standard or GTA type etc

It shouldn't be that the creator has to write and explain the rules for a pistol or melee only deathmatch for example and trust that the host will keep the settings as they are.

• REXX, sleepwalk1980 and Happy Hunter like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 days ago

The creator of any race, deathmatch, capture etc should be able to determine and lock the conditions for the event, such as which weapons are available, whether the race is a standard or GTA type etc

It shouldn't be that the creator has to write and explain the rules for a pistol or melee only deathmatch for example and trust that the host will keep the settings as they are.

This. The mission creator aka Adversary mode creator has it. It wouldn't be hard to add it to the ones we already have.
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

I can't tell you how much I want this to be a thing!

Madvillain
  • Madvillain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

this should be a nice way to go off radar for just a couple of seconds but only when in a car

say you're in a car then you do a circle burnout so you create smoke all around you. the smoke around you turns your car into a stealth mode then you drive through your own smoke

Example - https://streamable.com/k5hoq

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

My thread got locked for being a "B&M in disguise" so I'll just paste it here as suggested. 

Hey guys.

I like to play out GTA Online as if I'm just your average criminal. I rock a track suit and balaclava, and drive a shiny Oracle XS. I pride myself on being able to weave through traffic and get away from the cops effectively. I'm not really concerned with being some hyper rich supergangster CEO biker jet pilot. I just want to put on a ski mask and do random stick ups to get enough cash to blow on stuff here and there. I'm usually satisfied with cash amounts of 20-30k. 

I find that with this style of play, there aren't a whole lot of possibilities besides robbing the convenience stores. The armored cars almost never spawn. I would love for them to open up the local Fleeca branches for free roam stick ups, have a contact that tips you off on drug deals to rob and sell the drugs (TBOGT Drug Wars), and possibly even be able to align with certain NPC gangs around LS with a rudimentary GTA: 2 style respect meter. Maybe stick up a back alley drug deal between the vagos and ballas or something and deliver the package to the highest bidder. Could even stand out on the street corner and sell spank to NPC's, looking out for other players who might be trying to jack me. 

To accompany this content, there could be some new vehicles, as usual, and a new free roam lobby mode called "True Grime". In True Grime, players are restricted to the weapons that would be common in street crime, which would lead to fun oldschool shootouts in the street/alley ways over drugs and respect. A new weapon, the "pipe bomb" could be introduced as a nerfed grenade. 

This would help balance out the very common, random heat seaking missile and carpet bombing slaughters that are rampant on GTA Online lobbies without taking away from it. The people who want to play a more grounded crime fantasy can choose True Grime mode. 

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

A new weapon, the "pipe bomb" could be introduced as a nerfed grenade.

This my friend, is already in the game. Literally, called a Pipe Bomb.

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

At Ammunation? I dunno, I never buy explosives. Anyway, the point wasn't the pipe bomb itself, it was just the idea to have a lower powered explosive to be included in the game mode besides the molotov. 

Davisbruh
  • Davisbruh

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

At Ammunation? I dunno, I never buy explosives. Anyway, the point wasn't the pipe bomb itself, it was just the idea to have a lower powered explosive to be included in the game mode besides the molotov. 
Yeah that is the pipe bomb

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

It'd be cool to buy this instead of glitching it. Especially the black vest.

OnoDhor.jpg

• V4S, REXX, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

Mister_Incredible92
  • Mister_Incredible92

First of all, and second of all,

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Mister_Incredible92, A day ago.

Idea: (edited)

In order to both drive the APC and use SAM turret with 90+ rockets or having a faster cannon fire rate, you must be at level 200 and above.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users