I want to be able to do this:

• The Happy Clown, alkaline_, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

US Marshal1911
  • US Marshal1911

FIB Liberty City Task Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

I just want to have a holster option like red dead redemption; leg, hip, and shoulder holsters would be a nice apparel option.
  • GTA Online Girls likes this

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:19 PM Edited by BioVirus, 16 May 2017 - 07:06 PM.

I really wish that Rockstar would release a "POLICE" expansion, but for online public play.

Bring back the Police Vigilante mode from the old GTA's, where you could be in a cop car and become a police officer and the radio and minimap would tell you where people have Wanted stars, but make it work for Public Lobby's online.

That way, some players can join a Public lobby with other players, and become a Cop, and any player with a Wanted Star level shows up on your minimap...... and you get EXP and Money for taking them down, and triple the money/EXP for arresting them alive, if you can manage it.

When you turn on "Cop mode", all players disappear from your Mini-map radar.  And you aren't visible to them either.  However, as soon as someone has at least -1- Wanted Star, they pop up on your map as a criminal.   Then you go take them down.  But if the criminal loses you and "Lose the cops" to get rid of his wanted level, then you don't see them on your map anymore.

• SmokesWithCigs, sleepwalk1980, malcolm_tucker and 4 others like this

malcolm_tucker
  • malcolm_tucker

Yes you f*cking can

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

I think it would be cool if Trackify was a permanent app on the phone, and we could use it to find players who are off the radar. It wouldn't totally nerf off the radar because you'd still have limited controls whilst the phone is open, and it would still be a bit of a challenge to pinpoint their location in the city.

I really wish that Rockstar would release a "POLICE" expansion, but for online public play.

Bring back the Police Vigilante mode from the old GTA's, where you could be in a cop car and become a police officer and the radio and minimap would tell you where people have Wanted stars, but make it work for Public Lobby's online.

That way, some players can join a Public lobby with other players, and become a Cop, and any player with a Wanted Star level shows up on your minimap...... and you get EXP and Money for taking them down, and triple the money/EXP for arresting them alive, if you can manage it.

When you turn on "Cop mode", all players disappear from your Mini-map radar.  And you aren't visible to them either.  However, as soon as someone has at least -1- Wanted Star, they pop up on your map as a criminal.   Then you go take them down.  But if the criminal loses you and "Lose the cops" to get rid of his wanted level, then you don't see them on your map anymore.

I saw somewhere (probably a youtube vid) that they did plan on having a sort of cops vs robbers thing but it didn't work. All the coding is still in the game files

• Chorizombie and Frenchtone83 like this

monicabell
  • monicabell

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:09 PM Edited by monicabell, 17 May 2017 - 07:10 PM.

I saw a guy in a video wearing what seemed to be headphone that looked liked beats by dr dre

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

I saw a guy in a video wearing what seemed to be headphone that looked liked beats by dr dre

There are in-game headphones that are similar to them.

DoomSkuller
  • DoomSkuller

Son of Lilith

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

And when you're in Story Mode ↓ takes you to your last used character.

it already does this, it just doesn't update the character​ image shown in that position.

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

it already does this, it just doesn't update the character​ image shown in that position.

Yeah, but when you're online, to switch your characters you have to through the online menu and select "Swap Character". And that quits you from the session and when you select your character, it dumps you in a different session.

How about:
When online: Up is Franklin (Offline). Left is your primary character. Right is your secondary character. And you can switch between them as easy as switching between Michael and Trevor.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, but when you're online, to switch your characters you have to through the online menu and select "Swap Character". And that quits you from the session and when you select your character, it dumps you in a different session.

How about:
When online: Up is Franklin (Offline). Left is your primary character. Right is your secondary character. And you can switch between them as easy as switching between Michael and Trevor.

I had a similar idea. Keep the character wheel as it is, but when we hold down and select our character, pushing R1 would flick through our characters allowing is to select which character we want to use.

Then when already in a session, the same process applies and puts you straight back into that session.
  • --V-- likes this

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

I had a similar idea. Keep the character wheel as it is, but when we hold down and select our character, pushing R1 would flick through our characters allowing is to select which character we want to use.

Then when already in a session, the same process applies and puts you straight back into that session.

Wonder if it would get you out of a tight spot. For ex. if a whole Org or MC are after you and you're in a tight spot just switch characters and you'll spawn in his/hers default spawning location.
And then switch again to teleport to your default spawning location.

I've closed my guy's MC businesses to stop LJT from blabbering and I even played as him for a while during the 2x on Biker Contracts event.
Now I just can't be arsed to go through the whole process of swapping characters just to get bored in like 5-6 min and switch back.

My usage in Story Mode is 34/31/35 between Michael/Franklin/Trevor cause it's easy to switch between them.
If it were that easy Online I might play with both of them equally.
  • REXX likes this

STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:34 AM Edited by STINKY_BAWLZ, 19 May 2017 - 09:37 AM.

I think it'd be pretty BAWLZY if R* was able to allow players the ability to purchase your own radio tower for example $10,000,000

then you could run said radio tower and kinda create your own radio show or custom playlist that can be broadcasted to every other player in the lobby that is shared with the person who owns the radio tower

You'd literally be able to run and own your own radio station and share with other players your music, who choose to tune into your station

another thing i think would be cool is if you ran your own radio station and you kinda had like a ratings system goin on

so if people enjoy your radio show or music playlists, they can kinda like "commend" your radio show and having enough people liking your radio station gives you an additional boost in Good Behaviour pay

so instead of the regular $2k, make every commendation towards your radio station add an additional $500 or somethin towards your good behaviour pay

idk i know it would kinda seem like a headache in technical terms but i think the concept of it all is pre fckn cool

plus i know many people who actually wanna make their own radio station, complete with original ads, new music, or even make a talk show similar to "Chakra Attack" :)

and most of my buddies arent on PC and cant even make a personal playlist for music

im on ps4 and f*cking spotify f*cks with me all the goddamn time lmao

• sleepwalk1980 and malcolm_tucker like this

wlsm97
  • wlsm97

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:31 AM Edited by wlsm97, 16 July 2017 - 07:22 AM.

Hey guys, i was thinking these days what would make gta online a much better and enjoyable game. First of all would be preferable to the first person to be completely separated from the third person, also different from the history mode, being those independent game modes. This is mainly thought to the fps mode, free aim.
    So, the game would have no radar at all, if you would like to travel to somewhere by the gps, would be a voice guiding you, something you could turn off while driving.     If you die, you lose all your weapons. If you be busted, you lose some money, but can have small weappons back. You would have to buy it in the ammunation or take a gun you previously bought in your safehouse. People can take your gun and all the money you had in your pocket before you died. Ammunation and underground weapon store would be everywhere in the city.
    The police would be randomly around the city, it wouldnt just spawn next to you. All the police helis would spawn and go after you from the police station, as the SWAT that would take a while to be prepared to go. Also, if the police cant see you, they dont know where you are. They search for you, try guess where you are going, but they dont actually know it. And if they see you, even after stop chasing you, the star will get back.(Some good and realistic AI, this is what i mean).
    You can only carry 2 small guns and 1 medium size gun like shotgun or rifle. You can buy some clothes that allow you to carry more weapons and ammu, like tactical rigs, knife hanger, bag, pants with pockets, rifle strap etc. You can carry only one heavy weapon, like rpg and minigun. You would also be able to store it and its ammu in the trunk of a car to carry it around. You could mod your weapon, like add and take off scope, silencer and lightbulb on the go.
    Cars would have soft body, one strong hit in a post and it wouldnt drive anymore. Something you could mod in the mechanic to let it more tolerable. The handling of the car would be more realistic too. (use break people, dont be that lazy).
    Players voice would have a limited distance to be heard.
    Everybody has the same amount of life, no matter what lvl you are. The leveling up will change things like aiming-to-sight speed, reload speed and stuff like that.

The ideas i have below interfere directly with the history mode.
   The map would be as detailed as it is in gta5(brilliant map) but would also be some big empty areas with some secret spots, like deserts and florests.
   Every single thing, expect buildings, can be destroyed. You can get in in everybuilding, which interior can also be destroyed.(I know theres a hardware limitation there).
   Realistic lighting. The night would be really dark, just like the gta redux mod, so things like nightvision and lightbulbs can be usefull.
   Realistic gun animations and mechanics(similar to gta 4). Slow aim-to-sight and slowdown the players speed while aiming, it would prevent people from running from one side to another while shooting. Realistic scope, only the scope zoom, not the entire screen. Recoil effects. And increase the bullet dissipation while aiming and running or walking. 
   Many levels of crouch, no hide behind wall like you do in tps.

So guys, gta5 in fps looks great. The problem is that gta is a third person shooter game, so to make it even better, some things should change, these are the changes i would like to happen. Let me know what you guys think about it.

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

I fully agree with: "allow the wastelander use for car theft missions" - let it load every car in free roam or it´s useless.

Let us try before buy! I cannot see interior of a property or the view out of the window before buying it. I bought Del Perro Apt. to have a beach view and have a sight to the next Building :/
  - also wanna test drive a car or bike before buying it!

- Want to call and move my Yacht by ringing the captain and get a heli pick up where i am, and not at any beach far away

- and - if it´s not a tall order - do not spawn my called ceo choppers under a Bridge, traffic light or something like that!

very true also with the CEO buzzard I paid full price so I should be able to use it in the bike club and have non CEO members in it

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

Wishlist:
-Some new military themed heists (ex: Fort Zancudo heist) that could be started from your bunker instead of your apartment because the Heist update is still one of the most played content even tho it is 3 years old and i think people got tired of the pacific standard.

-The option to make an alliance with other militias in the session and some alliance only freemode missions + the ability to declare hostility to another alliance like 2 MC vs 2 MC

-To include some sort of rankings for the militias in an online session like some sort of points that the militia earns after a mission or a delivery that resets every session.

-EMP ==> blurr enemy auto-lock missiles, phone screen ...

-Wingsuit.

-Semtex

-Riot shield

-Tazer(it's already in the game, make it purchasable).

-Drones

-Attack dogs (like storymode)

-Satellite guided missiles (like predator in MW2) 

-Personal aircraft carrier (not a new idea) that would work like a yacht but that would be parked very far from the coast than the yacht is and where you could choose which planes are parked on.

-NPC militia recruits that you could pay for to help you in freemode.

-the ability+animation to put on/remove silencer from weapon at any time like in counter strike 

-Automatic turret that is delivered from air by merryweather

-Some sort of new freemode gang attacks but that would be militia exclusive and where the npc are strongest and use advanced weapons

-Magnet Cargobob like in fleeca heist

-Cargo plane that could carry cars and tanks

-A kind of rope that players could climb down with from a helicopter like the police NPC (not only from merryweather one). 

Magnet cargobob would make ceo cars so much easier
  • BurtB likes this

Jimmyg2083
  • Jimmyg2083

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:23 PM Edited by Jimmyg2083, 20 May 2017 - 03:25 PM.

I was thinking today I've got a lot of cars I don't really use but don't want to sell, How about a vehicle loaning system, like rent a nodded super out for a weekend £1000 a day or something could use a tier system on prices of rentals
  • malcolm_tucker likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:22 AM

I was thinking today I've got a lot of cars I don't really use but don't want to sell, How about a vehicle loaning system, like rent a nodded super out for a weekend £1000 a day or something could use a tier system on prices of rentals

Up that to $5,000 plus the hired cars cannot be modded. I like the idea though.

malcolm_tucker
  • malcolm_tucker

Yes you f*cking can

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:34 PM

Yeah we definitely need some sort of test drive feature, I just wasted a million on a GP1. They won't do it though because it risks losing shark card sales

• BurtB likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

Yeah we definitely need some sort of test drive feature

Creator > Create Race > Set default class and vehicle to the car you want to test > Go into 1st person mode > Voila! Your own personal test drive

• REXX and malcolm_tucker like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

God is real, and he is an Attack Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

Bring back Brown Thunder. They could make it the VIP mission for the Hunter, just like the special vehicle missions.

74ApeJv.jpg

• Rented, REXX, The Happy Clown and 2 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Bring back Brown Thunder. They could make it the VIP mission for the Hunter, just like the special vehicle missions.

74ApeJv.jpg

They'd be stupid not to - to be honest.
  • The Happy Clown and The-Irish-Hunter like this

malcolm_tucker
  • malcolm_tucker

Yes you f*cking can

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

Yeah we definitely need some sort of test drive feature

Creator > Create Race > Set default class and vehicle to the car you want to test > Go into 1st person mode > Voila! Your own personal test drive

Legend cheers mate  :^:

• sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

No damage and no cops either!!

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

Wow. This whole page just fell into a chasm of wish-sh*tlisting..

Jarlaxle
  • Jarlaxle

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

How about every once in awhile they drop a crate from the sky and if a player picks up the crate it sets off an EMP that disables radar for everyone in session for five minutes. :cool:

Not being able to see where other players are for awhile would send people running for cover etc. It could also be used tactically by CEO/MC's by dispatching team members to guard the crate from being picked up until they start a sale/delivery, using the cover provided by the radar blackout to protect their shipment.

Also having no idea where any other player is will add a sense of paranoia to the session, even for very confident players.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:21 AM Edited by Happy Hunter, 24 May 2017 - 05:22 AM.

Buff both the RPG and the Rhino.

Anti-tank weapons like the RPG would be as effective as they are now that way, but things that shouldn't work so well wouldn't. Tanks wouldn't get destroyed so quickly by crushing cars, from homing launchers, sticky bombs and little things like that.

• The Happy Clown, alkaline_, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

BurtB
  • BurtB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

First, i would like the casco convertible to come back. The Sadler to combine the options of Bullbar front wiht Lightbar or cover or roof carrier in the back. Kalahari roof options at LSC.

And a trailer Garage for trailers with boats, a trailer to transport cars, bikes and quads... Transporting bikes, quads or bicycles on a truck or in a van - vans are pretty useless atm...

and of course all other options told here like sitting, lying, crouching... transport and use the surfboards... make the camper mobiles usable to change clothes or take a shower...

Get animals like a cat or a dog, go huunting and fishing...

and let boats fit on a trailer!

pLQNS1etRkKAoHXDN5wt8A_0_0.jpg

• Happy Hunter and BerylB like this

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:23 AM

Hoping when gunrunning arrives we'll have the ability to purchase free armor like we can with free snacks. sh*t would be nice.

• V4S, alkaline_, Professional Amateur and 3 others like this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:28 PM Edited by SmokesWithCigs, 28 May 2017 - 04:30 PM.

I want to be able to invite other gamers in the lobby over(female) to my appartment and have sex with them! it would be a sex minigame using a combination of button mashing and analog stick motions. :evilgrin:

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Seems like it's my turn again

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:39 AM

I want to be able to invite other gamers in the lobby over(female) to my appartment and have sex with them! it would be a sex minigame using a combination of button mashing and analog stick motions. :evilgrin:

g4333qW.png

smh

• Rented likes this

BerylB
  • BerylB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

Why not a dungeon in the cellar as Appartement Upgrade with gear to fit and whip them  :blink: 

• BurtB likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users