Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:46 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 16 March 2017 - 10:47 PM.

I'm sure they'll be posted here in a hurry as soon as they come, don't worry. ;)

• RedDagger, UltraGizmo64, BlackScout and 2 others like this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

I'm sure they'll be posted here in a hurry as soon as they come, don't worry. ;)

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

http://www.gamesrada...we-know-so-far/

• LightningLord and Ivan1997GTA like this

SoulForger
  • SoulForger

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:38 AM

New game like a REMASTERED San Andreas in Multiplayer.

Pastry
  • Pastry

you know i had to ring-a-ding do it to em

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

what

• LightningLord and Payne Killer like this

SoulForger
  • SoulForger

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

what

3 in 1 remastered Vice city, San Andreas, GTA3 in multiplayer by Rockstar.

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:45 PM Edited by Ivan1997GTA, 12 April 2017 - 02:46 PM.

http://www.gamesrada...we-know-so-far/

So, basically, from what I've read, it's kinda like GTA meets the Sims. I hope the Benz and his studio don't bite off more than they could chew. I'm probably expecting the game to be released in about 5-7 years minimum (or, at least, reach it's beta status).

TheHolyNZF
  • TheHolyNZF

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

what

3 in 1 remastered Vice city, San Andreas, GTA3 in multiplayer by Rockstar.

source?

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

So, basically, from what I've read, it's kinda like GTA meets the Sims. I hope the Benz and his studio don't bite off more than they could chew. I'm probably expecting the game to be released in about 5-7 years minimum (or, at least, reach it's beta status).

There's nothing the Benz can't chew. Believe it.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:54 AM

In my view it is a mash up of GTA/Sims
yet Multiplayer sandbox;
Rockstar really believes in The Benz
talent in bringing into life
an outstanding game from trash culture
that is the GTA universe .

kingcs
  • kingcs

OG Status

• Members

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

So, at about 5:45am my phone pings because I received either a text or notification. My alarm is set for 6am, so I ignore it. 6am comes and my alarm goes off, I dismiss it and see that I have a notification from Twitter. It's from the Everywhere game account as I turned on my notifications for whenever they tweet, just as I did with Rockstar. Anyway, the tweet simply said Everywhere and then a link but when I clicked on it, the tweet was deleted.

Sorry for the long post but just was wondering if anybody else noticed anything?

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

The Benz the R* games prod.
let it down easy when ask about the
next GTA sequel after GTA Online.
Take 2 will be very pleased bout
The Benz leading the fray.

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Have you noticed two new openings at everywhere.com? Seems they need people who are good with sound.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

They have been actively doing job openings for a lot of positions.

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

for now Everywhere search people for work to this title , they search VisualFX, Sound designer, Graphics 3d drawing

Maibatsu545
  • Maibatsu545

veritas vos liberabit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

Awesome, here's hoping they make a great game that knocks GTA off the #1 spot and they end up buying Rockstar.

Efreet
  • Efreet

Has your mother finished mourning your father?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:49 AM Edited by Jabalous, 24 April 2017 - 04:01 AM.

Awesome, here's hoping they make a great game that knocks GTA off the #1 spot and they end up buying Rockstar.

That can never happen, mister. Plus, all the hype surrounding Leslie wouldn't have happened without the brilliance of the technical teams working at Rockstar. He can't do art, write engine code, or make animations.

• Spider-Vice, Sunrise Driver, slimeball supreme and 4 others like this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

i hope this new game be best GTA rival where we do anything and have interiors!, eat,fishing,wildlife animals,etc..

Maibatsu545
  • Maibatsu545

veritas vos liberabit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:02 AM

That can never happen, mister. Plus, all the hype surrounding Leslie wouldn't have happened without the brilliance of the technical teams working at Rockstar. He can't do art, write engine code, or make animations.
Never say never. Also, Leslie was not just 'hype'. God, does it annoy me how fans will just write him off like he has done nothing just to make the Housers look good. Go read some of the emails from the Dan Houser. They were literally begging him to help them with Red Dead Redemption or they wouldn't have been able to release it, period. The kinds of technical teams that work at Rockstar are not rare. You think good coders artists or technicians are hard to find? Read the article again, especially the bit about how he's also taking key members of the development team with him because they are sick of Rockstar's bad management. Besides, most of the real talent has already jumped ship from Rockstar as it is over the years. Just because they're your favorite company does not mean they are invincible or infallible. I for one am rooting for Leslie all the way.
  • D T, MightyMax and Ivan1997GTA like this

Efreet
  • Efreet

Has your mother finished mourning your father?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:27 PM Edited by Jabalous, 07 May 2017 - 02:29 PM.

Never say never. Also, Leslie was not just 'hype'. God, does it annoy me how fans will just write him off like he has done nothing just to make the Housers look good. Go read some of the emails from the Dan Houser. They were literally begging him to help them with Red Dead Redemption or they wouldn't have been able to release it, period. The kinds of technical teams that work at Rockstar are not rare. You think good coders artists or technicians are hard to find? Read the article again, especially the bit about how he's also taking key members of the development team with him because they are sick of Rockstar's bad management. Besides, most of the real talent has already jumped ship from Rockstar as it is over the years. Just because they're your favorite company does not mean they are invincible or infallible. I for one am rooting for Leslie all the way.

We can keep arguing forever, but what would be the point? RDR2 will speak for Rockstar without Leslie, so let's wait and see when it's released. 

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

☭ rip sven ☭

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:16 AM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 08 May 2017 - 07:59 AM.

Go read some of the emails from the Dan Sam Houser.

you mean the out of context emails that were only used as a cruel last laugh in a completely unrelated lawsuit

nice fallacy bucko

The kinds of technical teams that work at Rockstar are not rare. You think good coders artists or technicians are hard to find?

God, does it annoy me how fans will just write the development team off like they've done nothing just to make THE BENZ look good.

Read the article again, especially the bit about how he's also taking key members of the development team with him because they are sick of Rockstar's bad management.

what article
if you mean the one in the OP, you're lying, because nobody ever says this. ive combed through countless everywhere articles since january - and nobody has ever said anything like this

Besides, most of the real talent has already jumped ship from Rockstar as it is over the years.

'real talent' that has jumped ship from rockstar:

1. THE BENZ, the second coming of christ himself, the sole developer of every single gta except v

2. Colin Entwistle, audio and camera programmer, and the lead programmer of gta v (the one nobody here liked)

3. Matthew Smith, a man so prolific i cant find any details on him apart from 'former sound director'

4. dust particles that have drifted out of windows and doors

We can keep arguing forever, but what would be the point?

i dunno man. THE BENZ and co have said approximately 4 things about everywhere:

1. its like 'nothing anyones ever seen before' and its gonna be really cool!
2. its kind of like gta but sort of but kinda, so rockstar cant sue us
3. you can do anything (lol)
4. [insert generic marketing babble here]

its funny tho that so much sh*t has been flung at rockstar, especially after the announcement of everywhere. its all projection, honestly - big hype for a game we know nothing about that looks to be as good as no man's sky, or some random early access survival game. maybe arguing about it just shows that, hey, maybe this whole thing is just the overture to a big disaster

and yes, it's all hype. please name one specific detail that proves that the game's premise or gameplay is at all interesting or original

oh wait

there are no details

huh

• Efreet, Meekail, assCRACK_98 and 2 others like this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:28 AM Edited by Deadly Target, 08 May 2017 - 07:29 AM.

It's not just Leslie who's gone. Tons of veterans have left North after his departure, which strongly suggests his claims have some basis in reality. And if even just a bit of that stuff is true about Rockstar and Take-Two, they're surely ran by absolutely terrible people. Red Dead Redemption 2 will not prove what Rockstar can do without him, because he still had a role in development of it.

I'm not sure if any game they make will be fully rid of his talent, since he basically constructed the foundation of their open-world technology. With some help from others, most of which have likely left Rockstar too.

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

☭ rip sven ☭

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:47 AM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 08 May 2017 - 07:59 AM.

It's not just Leslie who's gone. Tons of veterans have left North after his departure, which strongly suggests his claims have some basis in reality. And if even just a bit of that stuff is true about Rockstar and Take-Two, they're surely ran by absolutely terrible people. Red Dead Redemption 2 will not prove what Rockstar can do without him, because he still had a role in development of it.

I'm not sure if any game they make will be fully rid of his talent, since he basically constructed the foundation of their open-world technology. With some help from others, most of which have likely left Rockstar too.

so basically what youre saying is that even if rdr2 is good, THE BENZ was still the only good thing about it. he was still the only dev to ever work or create a rockstar title, and nothing he can ever do is wrong

moralising about company ethics aside, and a lot of it isn't as serious as people have hyped it up to be (ive read through the actual lawsuit countless times at this point), this is some really flawed logic. leslie didnt have much of a hand in rdr2 at all, and he isnt being credited for anything either to my understanding. so how would that not prove that rockstar can work without him?

imma need a citation on that 'tons of veterans' thing btw. ive done some digging previously but the most i found was some dudes who left in 2014 to start an audio company (which was actually a really interesting article on the inner workings of r*). there isnt a huge torrent of employment terminations, or a heaping of veterans leaving to talk sh*t to the media. its like, three or four guys. a majority of the people working on everywhere rn aren't even actual industry veterans, just new hires looking for work judging by their employment record

kingcs
  • kingcs

OG Status

• Members

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

You shouldn't write Rockstar off. That's foolish. But so is downplaying and discrediting someone like The Benz. Over hyping a game with minimal details can also look foolish but so does underselling it.

Everyone needs to step back and breathe. We have the early makings of a Stan/fanboy war brewing.
  • Kirsty and assCRACK_98 like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:55 PM

Looks like they're opening up for a QA position, which likely means there's already some kind of testable build!

http://everywhere.ga...ester-budapest/
  • Kirsty, RedDagger, kingcs and 2 others like this

kingcs
  • kingcs

OG Status

• Members

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

Be cool if we get some definitive game details around E3.

Kill Frenzy!
  • Kill Frenzy!

Skilled Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

I see The Benz as a traitor, he probably hates Rockstar now and wants to make a competition game between Everywhere and GTA. Like Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. Medal of Honor lost and Call of Duty took over, not anymore ofcourse. So I see this a Revenge to GTA and hopes to make GTA suffer in effect because No One Open World Game has taken over GTA 1st position. Driver couldn't do it, Saints Row couldn't and Just Cause neither, for now.

BillGates
  • BillGates

Boot me up.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:07 AM Edited by BillGates, 13 May 2017 - 12:09 AM.

Who's financing all this? I can't imagine The Benz is paying all this from his own pocket. EA under the hood?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:39 PM

imma need a citation on that 'tons of veterans' thing btw. ive done some digging previously but the most i found was some dudes who left in 2014 to start an audio company (which was actually a really interesting article on the inner workings of r*).

Some dude? He's been the Audio Director since GTA1!! And Will has been around since GTA3 days, your digging also failed to turn up another major loss that is Stephen Bliss, who has done the cover art for pretty much every Rockstar Game since GTA3. (As well as the kick ass looking wallpapers and designs which they suddenly no longer do)
  • UltraGizmo64 and Ivan1997GTA like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users